Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • phase 4 tower.

Originally Posted by LChand
    tower no.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    phase 4 tower.

when us the possession
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members,

I'm interested in buying a flat in LB. It'll be really helpful if someone can PM me the details of a good broker/agent. Also, what's the pros/cons of different towers? What shall I be aware of or check while going for the deal?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 3c lotus boulevard

2014 end

Originally Posted by LChand
    when us the possession
    CommentQuote
  • any body bought 2nd parking? whats the process?
    CommentQuote
  • 3c has sent letters to first phase people....three diff kind of parking
    Normal Car Park:- 5Mtr X 2.3 Mtr
    Back to Back Normal:- 5Mtr X 2.3 Mtr (each)
    Small Car Park:- 3.8mtr X 2 Mtr

Lower Basement Upper Basement
    Normal Car Park Rs. 3,00, 000 Rs. 3,50,000
    Back-to-Back Car Park Rs. 2,50,000 Rs. 3,00,000
    Small Car Park Rs. 2,00,000 Rs. 2,50,000

also someone had a talk with 3c over default parking nad here is what he came to know

:The default parking would be in the lower basement and the size would be same as normal car park where you can even park your SUV. The size of the default car parking would be around 5 mtr x 3.5 mtr which is sufficient for most of the cars to fit in.:
    Originally Posted by vj0real
    any body bought 2nd parking? whats the process?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    3c has sent letters to first phase people....three diff kind of parking

also someone had a talk with 3c over default parking nad here is what he came to know

:The default parking would be in the lower basement and the size would be same as normal car park where you can even park your SUV. The size of the default car parking would be around 5 mtr x 3.5 mtr which is sufficient for most of the cars to fit in.:

parking to theek hai yeh log possession ka kya bol rahe hain ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3c lotus boulevard

thanks "deeps79"
    that means 3c is offering 2nd parking option only on possession offer. is that so? any more views?

Originally Posted by deeps79
    3c has sent letters to first phase people....three diff kind of parking

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    thanks "deeps79"
    that means 3c is offering 2nd parking option only on possession offer. is that so? any more views?

I called up 3C customer care today. They said the parking option would be presented at the time of possession. And possession letters for tower 1 & 2 are being sent along with the additional parking option. Can tower 1/2 owners confirm this?
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide a realistic time frame of possession in 3c LB phase wise.
    CommentQuote
  • possession of tower-22

i had booked in tower-22 and i called customer care a few days back because tower-22 was shown in phase-4 instead of phase-3 where they were showing it earlier. the rep told me that it shd be in phase-3 only and possession might be in jun'12. as such this tower is mostly completed - only roof is pending.

other customers please call and check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avn2010
    I called up 3C customer care today. ............
    And possession letters for tower 1 & 2 are being sent along with the additional parking option. Can tower 1/2 owners confirm this?

Is it really happening. I am first time RE investor. This is the 1st RE project I started tracking it since it's pre launch. It's a nice feeling seeing it delivered now. (I do not have any investment in LB).

Can any of the real members confirm the possession. Any first hand reviews of
    1) Quality of apt, various accessories provided,
    2) Surroundings,
    3) Facilities,
    4) Security, etc.

Though I am expecting a +ve response but I would rather like a more Honest response with +ve & -ve both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jrobbs
    4200-5500 : that is a very large range!!!

One of my friend was interested in LB,he contacted the direct sales team of the builder at their office and they have quoted a price of 5800 for the towers for which possession is about to be given in 3 months time.

They told these are some older inventories left (cancelled).These are not resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Is it really happening. I am first time RE investor. This is the 1st RE project I started tracking it since it's pre launch. It's a nice feeling seeing it delivered now. (I do not have any investment in LB).

Can any of the real members confirm the possession. Any first hand reviews of
    1) Quality of apt, various accessories provided,
    2) Surroundings,
    3) Facilities,
    4) Security, etc.

Though I am expecting a +ve response but I would rather like a more Honest response with +ve & -ve both.

I am in Phase 4. Some of the phase-I owners did visit the apartments and posted on Yahoogroup. As I gathered from the mails, the feeling was kind of OK. No elation but definitely a tinge of disappointment(Nothing major though) in their tone as the expectations were a bit high before visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anks26
    One of my friend was interested in LB,he contacted the direct sales team of the builder at their office and they have quoted a price of 5800 for the towers for which possession is about to be given in 3 months time.

They told these are some older inventories left (cancelled).These are not resale.

Recently I went to the LB site after seeing full page advt in HT about completion.. Only three towers are complete as seen from outside (nobody is allowed inside to see the finishing as told by guard).

While 5800 is the company rate, Agents outside the site are quoting 4800 BSP for resale in any tower..

To me the location is quite good but will be livable after 2-3 yrs time frame..

Does anybody who owns in LB can give idea about apartment quality from inside..

Thanks..
    CommentQuote