Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very exciting indeed... Most have us have tracked 3c boulevard from its launch. Really a good milestone to cherish...

Best of luck to all who are getting possession.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Indeed very excited to have 1st phase owner. I have flat in tower3 .looking forward to attend haven party tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Indeed very excited to have 1st phase owner. I have flat in tower3 .looking forward to attend haven party tomorrow.

Hi

Do share the details with us after the party and your impression about the interior of the house which is actually not visible to us

CommentQuote
  • Yes definitely give you guys update after tomorrow function.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats! The builder has delivered in time hope the quality of interiors are as per expectation of most users. Request feedback from from phase 1 users..

Exterior looks good overall and club also coming up at good pace. Let's hope for best..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

750 days? I thought the project was launched around july 09, which makes it 2.5 years, or more than 900 days. I am not saying that this is bad; just correcting the claim.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    750 days? I tonight the project was launched around july 09, which makes it 2.5 years, or more than 900 days. I am not saying that this is bad; just correcting the claim.

they might be calculating from excavation... :D
    CommentQuote
    they might be calculating from excavation... :D

Still not correct! Excavation also started much before 2 years. In fact, 750 days to panache ke launch ho gaye!
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai...u r at Noida..
    can you comment on the quality delivered for Phase 1 towers...?
    as i am seeing resale rates have not moved up after possession too...
    CommentQuote
    fatichar bhai...u r at Noida..
    can you comment on the quality delivered for Phase 1 towers...?
    as i am seeing resale rates have not moved up after possession too...

phase 1 is still not open for others view..at about resale rates, rates are up..brokers are quoting 6500 but i believe 5k+ is best rate for these flats.. but i believe 5k+ is best rate for these flats..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    phase 1 is still not open for others view..at about resale rates, rates are up..brokers are quoting 6500 but i believe 5k+ is best rate for these flats..
    i hope you mean 6500 (all inclusive)?
    CommentQuote

even its all inclusive..rates are pretty high..What i feel after talking to many brokers today, they are also not sure how many units are available for resale..Investor must be existed by now as they don't want to bear registry charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I am also curious to see the actual product. But not allowed. Anyway, we have active people here, who would post the details (and hopefully pics).
    CommentQuote
  • much awaited product launched & delivered now....
    but still suspense continues over quality, actual transaction rates....
    CommentQuote