5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

New Tower 29 launched in LB 5800 !

Comment

Did anybody booked in this tower ? How much discount is being offered ? I think there should not be a single booking at this price..but i know this is not possible..there must be people booking at this rate . Anybody from the forum booked or any of your known booked ? Just want to understand their logic of booking at this rate .

Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
      New Tower 29 launched in LB 5800 !

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
        Did anybody booked in this tower ? How much discount is being offered ? I think there should not be a single booking at this price..but i know this is not possible..there must be people booking at this rate . Anybody from the forum booked or any of your known booked ? Just want to understand their logic of booking at this rate .
        Booking will surely be there at this price. Resale is expected to go to 5000 in a month's time even for the normal location within the society.

Members who would be booking at these rates might not be active/aware on/of this forum.

It'll take some time to bring new rates in realization but once people start living in Phase 1. Doubts will be cleared. I believe 3C should open a sample flat within LB's Phase 1 to show tha actual RTM quality. If they haven't thought over this, someone can advice them to do so. It shall really help to sustain new rates.

Comment

Hi

Hi LChand & Others,

I also foresee the impact of New Tower Rates Rs. 5800/- on resale soon. So far Resale is happening Rs. 4500/- only.

Definitely people would prefer Resale if New Prices are up. When is procession of Phase-1 will be given.

Also request Bouleverd buyers to keep this thread active to know the updates.. Looks like people are more inclined towards Panache and luv to see even Boulevred updates there.

Lets make our group thread active.

Comment

Tower-8 & 9 Constrcution Activities

Recently viewed updates (Sept'11) of Tower-8 & 9 progress on 3C Site. Sametime could compare with progress of these towers in last 4 months as per picture available on site by 3C.

It is surprised that constuction work is going on very slow paces for
            these towers compared to others. Does anyone knows the reason for
            same? Progress for last 4 months looks same and even basement work is
            not completed.

In Month of Aprl'11, both towers 8,9 work were started. Tower-9 is upto 2nd Floor,but Tower-8 has only basement work. Don't know why Tower-8 is slow. So far I have paid 30% payments, but don't know when to pay 4th Installment which is due 2nd Floor Slab Constrcution.

Just wanted to bring to notice of Buyers of Tower 8,9. Could anyone
            see it physically on the site ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
              Recently viewed updates (Sept'11) of Tower-8 & 9 progress on 3C Site. Sametime could compare with progress of these towers in last 4 months as per picture available on site by 3C.

It is surprised that constuction work is going on very slow paces for
              these towers compared to others. Does anyone knows the reason for
              same? Progress for last 4 months looks same and even basement work is
              not completed.

In Month of Aprl'11, both towers 8,9 work were started. Tower-9 is upto 2nd Floor,but Tower-8 has only basement work. Don't know why Tower-8 is slow. So far I have paid 30% payments, but don't know when to pay 4th Installment which is due 2nd Floor Slab Constrcution.

Just wanted to bring to notice of Buyers of Tower 8,9. Could anyone
              see it physically on the site ?
              I don't see this as a problem. Don't worry 3C will meet the target dates as in BBA. Its good for you that they are little slow on construction pace else you'll end up paying 75% of total cost in a year & still will get possession in three years. You save the interest.

NO NEED TO WORRY.

Comment

Possession readiness

Does anyone have any idea of readiness of 3C for those who will be getting possessions soon? Basic amenities like Grocery Shop, daily needs.
                Any idea of Club House readiness?

Comment

LChand Bhai,

how do you know 3C will meet the date mentioned in BBA?

Comment

Reason for Price rise in LB -

1. location of LB is very nice
                    2. Close to Noida sec 18 (by dadri road). (4 km)
                    3. Also offices and many five stars are lined up in sector 96-97.
                    4. Existing metro is near. Planned metro is near(any metro route to Greater Noida will be close to LB).
                    5. Roads are existing and broad. In some sectors like 143 /137 sector roads are not constructed even,
                    6. next to residential sector - 47
                    7. Very good pace of coonstruction

I think resale should happen above 5000 from now onwards. And 3cs should have launched bsp at 5500 than 5800. As possession is near, i think 3cs wont increase these rates for 3-4 months.

Comment

Sec 18 is 4 km?

No sir, it is 7km using dadri road.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X