Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BTW, why had 3c not allowed buyers to visit/see the place before possession. Is it because of safety concern?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    750 days? I thought the project was launched around july 09, which makes it 2.5 years, or more than 900 days. I am not saying that this is bad; just correcting the claim.

right in fact in june09 it was launched.......................work started in november 09. They arent adding these last 45 days
    CommentQuote
  • this is in deed a great achivement by 3C. This is y 3C got so much of support from end users and investors.. LB finishing looked really good from outside.. they did not allow to enter inside the campus.. but good cues of quality and finish..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    BTW, why had 3c not allowed buyers to visit/see the place before possession. Is it because of safety concern?

May be they know that buyers' expectations had touched the sky, and howsoever good quality they have delivered, some would be disappointed. This would affect the sales of other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    BTW, why had 3c not allowed buyers to visit/see the place before possession. Is it because of safety concern?

could be.. ....ander se khali ho and bahar se decorate kiya huva ho...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Boulevard Bhoomi Poojan.

Its surprising that no one has commented on the Boulevard's bhoomi poojan till now.

Anyways, job well done.

Quite an impressive show.

We were taken to the 11th floor by the 3C staff.

Some flats had wooden flooring and some did not have.

They have the meters for cooking Gas fixed with gas pipeline connection.

Ample plug points in all the rooms, with hooks for ceiling fans, provision of split AC in the bedrooms.

11th floor had bigger balconies with good height of the railings.

The quality of the workmanship was not as fine as the sample flats, maybe they are yet to give the finishing touches.

Time to descend from 11th floor to ground floor is approx 25 seconds.

Basement car parking is good. It was well coordinated by courteous guards.

Best part for 1st phase guys, they could get their possession before the elections. Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceguy
    Its surprising that no one has commented on the

wooden flooring is unique feature offered by 3C & should be common in all flats...
    or they yet to complete in few flats... ?
    CommentQuote
  • wooden flooring in complete flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    wooden flooring in complete flat?

only in bed rooms bhai...fatichar bhai...u r not in RE mood today....

take some break...:D

CCD jao bhabhiji ke saath... go out for a while...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceguy
    Its surprising that no one has commented on the Boulevard's bhoomi poojan till now.

Anyways, job well done.

Quite an impressive show.

We were taken to the 11th floor by the 3C staff.

They have the meters for cooking Gas fixed with gas pipeline connection.

Ample plug points in all the rooms, with hooks for ceiling fans, provision of split AC in the bedrooms.

11th floor had bigger balconies with good height of the railings.

The quality of the workmanship was not as fine as the sample flats, maybe they are yet to give the finishing touches.

Time to descend from 11th floor to ground floor is approx 25 seconds.

Basement car parking is good. It was well coordinated by courteous guards.

Best part for 1st phase guys, they could get their possession before the elections. Good Luck!

Sounds promising!! elevator speed seems pretty good!

wooden flooring will be in all bed rooms..gas pipeline and split ac provision was not mentioned at the time of booking, having this will be grt!!!

any more comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Bed room ka to muze pata hai, I asked as u said unique feature. I think many projects give wooden flooring in MBR. Maybe not in all BRs.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to Jaypee green GN, in one of their sun court towers, one of them.

I saw that they were doing the wooding flooring, but the thickness of each plank of wood was approx 1 inch. It had no sound of that Tak-tak noise that we hear while walking on normal thin type wooden flooring done elsewhere. Moreover it was not very glazy.

Could anyone elaborate as to what was the material Jaypee was using? Maybe some interior guys could elaborate.

That material must be costlier also as compared to the thin tile type wooden flooring.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the way to do woodne flooring. 1 inch thick planks. However they would make noise as well come what may. They may not be glazy now but once they are wax polished, they would be glazy as well.
    However having lived in many countries, I am not a fan of wooden flooring. I would have preffered vitrified tiles, maybe marble / granite instead of wooden. Wooden is definitely no a good idea in areas like delhi where there is a lot of temperature variation. I think after 1/2 years you would see them with gaps in winters or bends in summers.

Wooden flooring is suited for cold areas. Not places like Delhi where it hits 48-49 regularly.

In 3C it may be maybe poosible that some flats owners may have preffered tiles instead of wooden and that is why those flats do not have it.

Originally Posted by niceguy
    I had been to Jaypee green GN, in one of their sun court towers, one of them.

I saw that they were doing the wooding flooring, but the thickness of each plank of wood was approx 1 inch. It had no sound of that Tak-tak noise that we hear while walking on normal thin type wooden flooring done elsewhere. Moreover it was not very glazy.

Could anyone elaborate as to what was the material Jaypee was using? Maybe some interior guys could elaborate.

That material must be costlier also as compared to the thin tile type wooden flooring.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.

I do agree with you. Infact some guys had requested 3C to not give any wooden flooring, just give them the bare floor, and then they will go for the vitrified or granite/ marble floors on their own.

Guys on the forum also did not like the idea that this will add a lot of work for the builder.

So this died its own death.

Originally Posted by deepsingla
    This is the way to do woodne flooring. 1 inch thick planks. However they would make noise as well come what may. They may not be glazy now but once they are wax polished, they would be glazy as well.
    However having lived in many countries, I am not a fan of wooden flooring. I would have preffered vitrified tiles, maybe marble / granite instead of wooden. Wooden is definitely no a good idea in areas like delhi where there is a lot of temperature variation. I think after 1/2 years you would see them with gaps in winters or bends in summers.

Wooden flooring is suited for cold areas. Not places like Delhi where it hits 48-49 regularly.

In 3C it may be maybe poosible that some flats owners may have preffered tiles instead of wooden and that is why those flats do not have it.
    CommentQuote
  • i want to see internal pics, i am sure everyone else also want to see..Can someone from phase 1 buyer share it..also want to know more more..like how was exp, are flats ready to possession or this is just to showcase and annonce everywhere we have gioven flat in commited time period..how much time is given to get it registered..have they given everything mentioned in BBA..although not much mentioned but would like to see quality of fitting / balcony sizes etc..many many questions..Need Zohaib type long answer..:D but would like to see quality of fitting / balcony sizes etc..many many questions..Need Zohaib type long answer..:D
    CommentQuote