Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • essay padne ki aadat ho gayee hai sabko...
    i hope...someone will keep it simple, short & brief...

no essays on forum... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceguy
    I had been to Jaypee green GN, in one of their sun court towers, one of them.

I saw that they were doing the wooding flooring, but the thickness of each plank of wood was approx 1 inch. It had no sound of that Tak-tak noise that we hear while walking on normal thin type wooden flooring done elsewhere. Moreover it was not very glazy.

Could anyone elaborate as to what was the material Jaypee was using? Maybe some interior guys could elaborate.

That material must be costlier also as compared to the thin tile type wooden flooring.

sun court has solid wood flooring. it is costly. With central air conditioning not much issue of temp variation. Most of noida projects cant afford solid wood flooring. we will get laminated only :o.
    CommentQuote
  • Cant expect 3C to replicate JP quality. JP is d boss when it comes to quality and solid foundations but 3C is d boss when it comes to timely execution :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Cant expect 3C to replicate JP quality. JP is d boss when it comes to quality and solid foundations but 3C is d boss when it comes to timely execution :-)

basheer bhai...did u recently shift your investments from 3C to JP? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai , I have investment in both firms for me n my elder bro who is NRI n invested in JP. JP ki quality unmatched hai chahe aap unke Greater Noida ke projects dekhein lein ya Noida waale. 3C is d most timely builder in deed and good for short to medium term investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Cant expect 3C to replicate JP quality. JP is d boss when it comes to quality and solid foundations but 3C is d boss when it comes to timely execution :-)

Correctly said!
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 28 Vs Tower 9

Can anyone tell me why for tower 28, which is third phase property, construction is slower that of tower 9 which is fouth phase property?

Has anyone bought in tower 28? Please reply..

Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    Can anyone tell me why for tower 28, which is third phase property, construction is slower that of tower 9 which is fouth phase property?

Has anyone bought in tower 28? Please reply..

Manoj

you should not worry either as an investor or end user... Tower 28 was launched in mid-2010...

you shall get possession in 3 years..why you are worrying buddy...u r saving on interest...else what the point in paying 70% in a year..n getting possession in 3 years..
    3C will deliver on time..no need to worry..enjoy that..its slow on construction pace...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    you should not worry either as an investor or end user... Tower 28 was launched in mid-2010...

you shall get possession in 3 years..why you are worrying buddy...u r saving on interest...else what the point in paying 70% in a year..n getting possession in 3 years..
    3C will deliver on time..no need to worry..enjoy that..its slow on construction pace...

I just want to be sure that there is no problem with tower 28. I am buying an appartment in tower 28.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    I just want to be sure that there is no problem with tower 28. I am buying an appartment in tower 28.

you are buying in resale or direct deal through 3C?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    you are buying in resale or direct deal through 3C?

I am buying in resale. Any comment??
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Folks,

I am still waiting for an update from those who attended the puja and lunch on sunday at LB - how much time are they giving for possession and have they handed over all the flats in the five towers.

Also as already mentioned on the forum some pics please

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Impressed

Hi All

First of all this is first time i have seen any private builder doing such ceremony, sending personal invites and allowing the people to see the apartment. The organisation and management of this event was very impressive.

I couldn't attend it as i was out of india but my parents went to this ceremony. They were very very much liked it and pleased with their hospitality in treating the guests. The function started with Haven followed by lunch. The lunch was like a reception of marriage as there were plenty of choices.

They opened few flats for the visitors and the towers were complete in all respect. The finishing was of very very high quality. They also gave a box of chocolate, candles, and photo frame with the photo of yourself. My parents were not having words to explain how much they have liked it. 3c as a builder has again prooved their quality in all respect.

The possesion letter for tower 1 are being dispatched and for t2 it will be in coming month.

Hope this was the information you were looking for.

Overall it was 10/10 and 3C rocks........

After seeing this the price of lotus boulevard should cross 6000.

I know there are people which will contradict this and may still find many negative things about the LB.....but builder is proving himself again and again.

Originally Posted by INNOVATOR
    Hey Folks,

I am still waiting for an update from those who attended the puja and lunch on sunday at LB - how much time are they giving for possession and have they handed over all the flats in the five towers.

Also as already mentioned on the forum some pics please

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody post some pictures of havan ceremony and actual flats please
    CommentQuote
  • Great to read this! Thanks for sharing, Nitin.

Congrats to all 3C buyers!!
    CommentQuote