3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
    Lot of things happening in Lotus Bouelevrd . Procession is also due for Phase-1 and heard for Tower-1 before Diwlai.

Request Buyers to keep on updating the activities and keep this tread active.
    I pass by LB everyday on my way to office, really impressed by the pace of construction and the size of Club that is under construction. A club of this magnitude is unheard of in Noida (atleast to me), i think when this club will be fully furnished then this will be a real showcase of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by aroravivek77 View Post
      I pass by LB everyday on my way to office, really impressed by the pace of construction and the size of Club that is under construction. A club of this magnitude is unheard of in Noida (atleast to me), i think when this club will be fully furnished then this will be a real showcase of this project.
      agreed..club cons is going on very rapid pace..also near by area of phase 1 2 towers are getting shape for possession but wondering if only 2 tower possession is due in phase 1..what abt other towers..i can see corner towers work seems to be halted or very slow pace..Any comment..

Comment

Any buyers at new rates of 5800 & 5500 (before discount) for LB/LP?

Comment

ATS village and Silver city will be benchmark.. lets see what 3C delivers overall, not just phase 1.

Comment

Hi Guys,
            Any idea how much expenses required for flat registration in 3c.Is there any calculation pl let me know.I have a flat in PH 1.
            Thanks

Comment

I also see a hand in this

Lotus Booulevard
              3C
              Hand

Dont get offensive just a joke

By the way did you get a reply from 3C on you mail bro? I have been busy for sometim...and so out of touch....

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              What about ‘L’ in LChand..how it came?
              m
              L from Lotus Boulevard
              C from 3C

It makes LC. So game hai babu….
              Last edited by vishal1880; October 15 2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                agreed..club cons is going on very rapid pace..also near by area of phase 1 2 towers are getting shape for possession but wondering if only 2 tower possession is due in phase 1..what abt other towers..i can see corner towers work seems to be halted or very slow pace..Any comment..
                Any idea when possession starts??

Comment

Current Market price & Resale

Its good to know that Noida and NE Issues are in favour of Buyers. Its a gr8 news for all ME Buyers.

Proper Noida Flats prices on expressway were getting hyped in last 3-4 months by Builders quoting NE / Noida Farmers issues... does senior members feel .. was that a artificial hype becuase of NE Issue or it was as per the regular trends.

What's the predications on Noida Expresssway Fresh Booking & Resale Prices once NE Decision is out and is in favour of Buyers?

How do we think about Lotus Bouleverd?

Comment

My relative is looking for a 3bhk flat (1400+ sq.ft) in lotus boulevard phase I. Could you please provide the prevalent resale rates and the expected delivery for the same. Also, which all towers constitue phase I. Appreciate your help!

Comment

Guys! Any updates on possession?

Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
                      Lot of things happening in Lotus Bouelevrd . Procession is also due for Phase-1 and heard for Tower-1 before Diwlai.

Request Buyers to keep on updating the activities and keep this tread active.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X