Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Any idea what is the existing rate for phase 2 towers?


    as discussed with an agent, company rate is 5800 and resale rate is 4800..
    CommentQuote
  • Going by the feedback of 1st phase buyers 4800 looks to be worth. Any other opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Going by the feedback of 1st phase buyers 4800 looks to be worth. Any other opinion?


    I think ppl will make mind after seeing it with their own eyes now...should not be big wait for that..!!

    If it is really good then 4800 barrier can easily be broken....wait n watch :)
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed,

    If for ready to move in OMAXE sec 93 is being quoted 6000 + It will be much higher then 48K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Agreed,

    If for ready to move in OMAXE sec 93 is being quoted 6000 + It will be much higher then 48K.


    Omaxe 93B is a one go project as far as I remember, i.e. all the towers are ready for possesion in that project. However that is not the case with LB, LP.

    Maybe when LB LP are fully developed with clubs etc, it might be 8K aram se.

    BTW guys what do you feel, post elections if BMW sarkar does not return to power, projects across noida might stop for a while.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe 6k+ is all incl. LB 4800 is BSP only.

    Omaxe is a low density project. Posh-ness can be added to the flat, but density can not be removed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Omaxe 6k+ is all incl. LB 4800 is BSP only.

    Omaxe is a low density project. Posh-ness can be added to the flat, but density can not be removed.


    Quite right but how to account for FAR IN price valuation.

    A society with 1.5 FAR is more valuable than one with 2.75 FAR. But is there any methodology to estimate the price difference between the two cases
    CommentQuote
  • No. It depends on individual choice.

    For the mathematically inclined,

    you can calculate the share of land cost in the flat value. That would make the difference.

    e.g.

    For Omaxe, i think FAR = 1.5. so a flat of 1000 sqft owns 666 sqft of land.

    For LB, FAR = 2.75. so a flat of 1000 sqft owns 363 sqft of land.

    Assuming the land prices to be the same in both areas,

    Omaxe flat has about 300 sqft extra land. = 30% of flat area.

    So add 30% of land rate to the price of 2.75 FAR society, to get the price of low FAR society.

    So here,

    if LB is at 5200 psf all incl.

    land price = 10000 psf.

    weighed land price = 3000 psf.

    price of omaxe should be 5200 + 3000 = 8200 psf.

    Now obviously market wont pay such a premium for low density. If it did, many builder's would still be making projects with low FAR. That's why I wrote initially that it depends on individual choice. That decides the actual rate. As most people prefer cheaper flats to openness, the premium for openness would be lower than the share of land price.
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin bhai...why you waste your super talented mind on internet...? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Omaxe 6k+ is all incl. LB 4800 is BSP only.

    Omaxe is a low density project. Posh-ness can be added to the flat, but density can not be removed.


    Omaxe is a Tier 2 or 3 builder. So 3C ( Tier 1 ) name should command premium, u have 2 factor that in as well apart from density. Property of prestigious builders like JP, 3C, Unitech has to command premium bro. Omaxe structure does not look that solid to me. 3C quality is much better than Omaxe any day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Omaxe is a Tier 2 or 3 builder. So 3C ( Tier 1 ) name should command premium, u have 2 factor that in as well apart from density. Property of prestigious builders like JP, 3C, Unitech has to command premium bro. Omaxe structure does not look that solid to me. 3C quality is much better than Omaxe any day.

    Yes, so 3C rates would increase. 4800 is the rate when is not delivered. Now that people would move in, rates should increase.

    Omaxe rates were also around 5k before possession.

    And the builder matters only until quality can not be seen. Once project is fully delivered, actual quality matters, not builder. Rather, then the builder is judged on the project quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Pravin bhai...why you waste your super talented mind on internet...? :D

    Thanks for compliment, if you actually meant it :)

    Reason to addiction hai, par as a side effect, knowledge bhi mil raha hai. So, not a totally bad addiction, you know!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks for compliment, if you actually meant it :)

    Reason to addiction hai, par as a side effect, knowledge bhi mil raha hai. So, not a totally bad addiction, you know!

    should concentrate on your professional life & Personal life too :D

    I think...you are missing all these because of addiction... :)

    Best luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, just finished reading last few days quotes.
    Very good descriptions about phase 1 ceremony etc etc. impressive to read.

    wohi savaal - ANY PICTORIAL UPDATE?
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    No. It depends on individual choice.

    For the mathematically inclined,

    you can calculate the share of land cost in the flat value. That would make the difference.

    e.g.

    For Omaxe, i think FAR = 1.5. so a flat of 1000 sqft owns 666 sqft of land.

    For LB, FAR = 2.75. so a flat of 1000 sqft owns 363 sqft of land.

    Assuming the land prices to be the same in both areas,

    Omaxe flat has about 300 sqft extra land. = 30% of flat area.

    So add 30% of land rate to the price of 2.75 FAR society, to get the price of low FAR society.

    So here,

    if LB is at 5200 psf all incl.

    land price = 10000 psf.

    weighed land price = 3000 psf.

    price of omaxe should be 5200 + 3000 = 8200 psf.

    Now obviously market wont pay such a premium for low density. If it did, many builder's would still be making projects with low FAR. That's why I wrote initially that it depends on individual choice. That decides the actual rate. As most people prefer cheaper flats to openness, the premium for openness would be lower than the share of land price.


    This means that flat owners in Omaxe are underselling their flats.

    This could be one of the reason that flats in ATS Village are quoting at 9000-10000 as they have low FAR.
    CommentQuote