Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by LChand View Post
    I also live at Gurgaon only So have mot much info.

    But I guess LB should be in your budget in resale..forget the 3C's rates..try resale.

    Is 2BHK in LP is for investment?
    yes i done this for investment & also interested to buy Heart beat city sec 107, for investment cum for personal use as basic price is 3450 for 4th floor
    wht do u think abt dwarka expressway projects over sec 107 noida ?

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by KMP_FNG View Post
      yaar, kuch to fayeda hoga location , i m thinking to invest as LB is not on my budget or i should think about sec 137 or 7x sector ,
      u know in sec 107 supply is very low & demand is high
      Expert plz suggest
      haa, kuchh to fayda hoga hi. i just replied to the ques whether it will touch LB.

      if u dont mind, look for noida authority flats sec 99 and 100 in resale. really value for money.

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        haa, kuchh to fayda hoga hi. i just replied to the ques whether it will touch LB.

        if u dont mind, look for noida authority flats sec 99 and 100 in resale. really value for money.
        wht is basic price in sec 99 /100 ?

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          u will get a 3bhk+servent around 65k. ready to move.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            u will get a 3bhk+servent around 65k. ready to move.
            can u quote any project ????????????????
            i could find any project in sec 99 via 99acre

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              i am talking about Noida Authority Flats. sec 99 ones are behind LB, and sec 100 ones are adjescent to LB. very difficult to find these on internet. you wil have to visit nearby brokers.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                I saw these ones from outside only when I was in searching LB, HBC, Sharanam, Saphire etc.. The place is currently inhibited by brokers.
                Balconies looked okay from outside unlike Sec-82 (Noida authority)

                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                i am talking about Noida Authority Flats. sec 99 ones are behind LB, and sec 100 ones are adjescent to LB. very difficult to find these on internet. you wil have to visit nearby brokers.

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by rakesh_sahu View Post
                  I saw these ones from outside only when I was in searching LB, HBC, Sharanam, Saphire etc.. The place is currently inhibited by brokers.
                  Balconies looked okay from outside unlike Sec-82 (Noida authority)
                  are people living there? But I have seen garbage lying near that area... correct me..if situation has changed.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Following were my observations in first fortnight of July. Since then things may have improved...
                    1) I saw "clothes drying" in couple of balconies - A common benchmark of finding if people are really living or not...
                    2) Finishing work of society was ongoing i.e. internal road etc
                    3) There were no boundary walls for society

                    Originally posted by LChand View Post
                    are people living there? But I have seen garbage lying near that area... correct me..if situation has changed.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Morethan 50 families are staying in sec 100 MIG/HIG .

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X