Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can't say. FAR is just one of the several factors that decide the market price. Quality, maintenance, availability, location etc make their own contribution. A newly delivered project generally has a large number of investors, which prevents a sudden jump in rates. Even ATS village rates at possession were not double the other projects, the way they are now. As the time went by, no. of sellers reduced, making availability a problem. This increases the premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Supply of flats booked by investors will start from 2014.

In JP where there are large number of flat at same location mostly booked by investors. How long will it take to absorb this supply. This means that price will get capped when this supply hits Noida
    CommentQuote
  • is the booking still open on this ? if yes which phase is it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarakbar
    Supply of flats booked by investors will start from 2014.

In JP where there are large number of flat at same location mostly booked by investors. How long will it take to absorb this supply. This means that price will get capped when this supply hits Noida

don't you think by that time actual demand of RTM flats will also increase...may be demand would be higher than supply after 3 years... where is the land in Noida for new launches after 3 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    don't you think by that time actual demand of RTM flats will also increase...may be demand would be higher than supply after 3 years... where is the land in Noida for new launches after 3 years...

Agree with LC , the cream of Noida Expressway land has already been launched by Jaypee, 3C, Unitech or ATS. Some small project launches will not make much difference to lack of fresh supply in a few years.

As for Jaypee still having to launch some projects in Wishtown, much of them would be around the Golf Course now on , so they will be luxury projects which will in no way dampen prices.

Noida Expressway prices will head only Northwards from here in the medium to long term.
    CommentQuote
  • are we talking about Omaxe Woods? if yes, this project has been delayed by at least 3 years.....so it is not a one shot project, thanks to the delay in handing over any of the towers that today we see this as an RTM in one shot....so lets empathise with the buyers to begin with.....Next, i somehow still dont think that the project is complete in all respects, some of its clearances like Fire etc after teh towers had come up were not given, don't know teh status now....Project definitely has the locational advantage but quality and confidence in builder....dont know....:bab (45):

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Omaxe is a Tier 2 or 3 builder. So 3C ( Tier 1 ) name should command premium, u have 2 factor that in as well apart from density. Property of prestigious builders like JP, 3C, Unitech has to command premium bro. Omaxe structure does not look that solid to me. 3C quality is much better than Omaxe any day.
    CommentQuote
  • Interestingly both LB an LP are available at appx same rates in resale. No premium for early delivery.

Do they differ in FAR again? Or some other factor is also playing a part.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Interestingly both LB an LP are available at appx same rates in resale. No premium for early delivery.

What i get to know LB is being quoted at 4800-5000 + extra charges ,whereas LP is being quoted at 4400-4600 + extra charges.Pls correct me if i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale rates again vary from seller to seller. What i am getting is same in both the cases....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Interestingly both LB an LP are available at appx same rates in resale. No premium for early delivery.

Yes, resale rates are similar in both projects..
    My reasonings:
    1. LP has better layout (seems less congested although both have same FAR)
    2. LB lies in a higher density location...10000 flats in that area. LP area has 6000 flats,I think.
    3. LB exterior and looks is out... For LP it is still a mystery...ppl are optimistic about getting better look and feel here :bab (59):... Ya ya..makes no sense..but just a thought..:D

Cheers,

p.s. Bottom line is that resale rates are same and it does not matter what ppl say about which project being better or best ....resale rates after one or two year will decide that...either way it will not be winner and loser categorisation...it will be two spots in top three projects around expressway...both winners :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sequence my guess, you are a investor in LP :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    My reasonings:
    2. LB lies in a higher density location...10000 flats in that area. LP area has 6000 flats,I think.
    3. LB exterior and looks is out... For LP it is still a mystery...ppl are optimistic about getting better look and feel here :bab (59):... Ya ya..makes no sense..but just a thought..:D

Cheers,

p.s. Bottom line is that resale rates are same and it does not matter what ppl say about which project being better or best ....resale rates after one or two year will decide that...either way it will not be winner and loser categorisation...it will be two spots in top three projects around expressway...both winners :)

Buddies,
    LP has got better locational advantage being on main Road nearing xpressway than Lb so it would always score above it. Secondly what if maharishi gets moving than some builder would surely make something there...............so density might be good now but not few years down the line :D
    CommentQuote
  • i've got a simpler one....
    basically, LP is basking in the glory of LB.....after seeing the quality of LB, people are expecting even bigger, better in LP....
    howzzzzaaaattttttt.............:bab (59):

Originally Posted by sequence
    My reasonings:

Cheers,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Buddies,
    LP has got better locational advantage being on main Road nearing xpressway than Lb so it would always score above it. Secondly what if maharishi gets moving than some builder would surely make something there...............so density might be good now but not few years down the line :D

Yes...Maharishi is more than 100 acres of disputed land....if NA gets it, 10000 more flats come to the area and LP will lose lot of it's value and advantages...hopefully nothing is going to happen in next 5yrs at least... But yes, something worth considering ...

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • I feel apart from location there is a feel of openness in LP layout. Its my POV. May be while designing the layout for LP 3c must have covered up what it missed in LB.

Going by this logic many might argue that zing should have the best layout.
    CommentQuote