3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
    Is it just me or is the LB tower actually looking nice, in-fact one of the better one I have seen in Noida? No point comparing it with ATS etc.
    No point comparing it with ATS

In a positive way or in a negative way .... just asking for your opinion

Personally, I think LB exterior is not bad at all ... Don't know what others were expecting

Comment

Originally posted by sisharma80 View Post

Personally, I think LB exterior is not bad at all ... Don't know what others were expecting
      In a positive way. IMO ATS is a different league.

Comment

Originally posted by sisharma80 View Post

I also do not think LB's exterior to be bad..

What I remember is that after Oct'11 updates on LB website, people at IREF as well as on LB's facebook page were actually appreciating the looks, don't know what has happened suddenly...

Comment

Sometimes i really wonder how people can think 3C to be way ahead than ATS or Purvanchal. I think we all should be practical and reserve our judgement/views once 3C complete a project fully. Once end users start moving in and project is fully finished then start comparing, blaming etc etc. Positive negative....everything...no point talking now.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagore View Post
            Sometimes i really wonder how people can think 3C to be way ahead than ATS or Purvanchal. I think we all should be practical and reserve our judgement/views once 3C complete a project fully. Once end users start moving in and project is fully finished then start comparing, blaming etc etc. Positive negative....everything...no point talking now.
            Nobody ever said that really. No point comparing RTM low density projects with the current under-construction high density ones. It would be fair to compare LP/LB with ATS One hamlet and Purvanchal 137 sec project once they are ready.

Comment

Friends , I have nothing against 3C in fact I have already invested with LP. Its just that I was expecting LB to be one of the best projects across NCR as 3C sales people were promising. If LB is done well it will be good for all 3C investors including me. But a bad product will give more opportunity to people like Zohaib Bhai to brand LB and LP as MIG projects. I hope LB is a roaring success.

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                Is it just me or is the LB tower actually looking nice, in-fact one of the better one I have seen in Noida? No point comparing it with ATS etc.
                To me as well, the exterior is quite fine..except ofcourse for the balcony grills! In my view, thats the only thing which is pulling the looks down.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagore View Post
                  Who's saying 3C is way ahead of ATS or Purvanchal?
                  Who is reading between the lines now?

Had leechawla said negative things about ATS then at least I would not have agreed to that?
                  Baaki sabke apne apne opinions ho sakte hai.

And who's trying to bring in Purvanchal into discussion here?
                  You my friend. And why? Because you are interested in their projects.

Who's getting emotional/possessive now about his project?
                  Again you my friend. And you say 3C investors/end-users are very possessive blah blah blah.

Why are you bothered about LB exterior so much?
                  Why do you spend so much time in 3C threads if you dislike their projects one way or another?
                  Or do you enjoy passing negative comments most of the time?

"Sometimes i really wonder how people can think 3C to be way ahead than ATS or Purvanchal"
                  KEEP WONDERING!!

Comment

Guys, to me also the exterior finish looks good, one of the better ones seen in Noida. And I am not a buyer in any 3C project. The upper design doesn't look very good to me, but the lower part is very good. But I know this is totally a personal choice.

all the best. i would watch you guys using telescope from my balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Guys, to me also the exterior finish looks good, one of the better ones seen in Noida. And I am not a buyer in any 3C project. The upper design doesn't look very good to me, but the lower part is very good. But I know this is totally a personal choice.

all the best. i would watch you guys using telescope from my balcony.
                      Abb LB ke exterior ke baare mein itni baat ho ho rahi hai to ek snap to lagaani banati hai

Courtesy: Fatichar bhai !!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/272354-post48.html

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X