Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I am in process of negotiating with few brokers for a unit for my friend and its true that i have got offers of 4200-4400 for LP.

Please share the details of what floor , when is the possession and what size so that people can start opening their eyes wide open
    CommentQuote
    I am in process of negotiating with few brokers for a unit for my friend and its true that i have got offers of 4200-4400 for LP.

I second it..I am checking LB in resale..getting 4400 in tower 28..inventory is your choice, more than 30 units are available..If you don't believe me, check brokers outside LB. in tower 28..inventory is your choice, more than 30 units are available..If you don't believe me, check brokers outside LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    I second it..I am checking LB in resale..getting 4400 in tower 28..inventory is your choice, more than 30 units are available..If you don't believe me, check brokers outside LB.

Kya 3C nam ka pathaka phuss kar gaya? ya fir noida main luxury and greenery from one of the best builder, itni sasti mil rahi hai.

Kya 3C nam ka pathaka phuss kar gaya? ya fir noida main luxury and greenery from one of the best builder, itni sasti mil rahi hai.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch

Sir not only 3C but Logix BC who was supposed to reopen booking at 5000 is available in resale o 3600 (without negotiation). And its just tip of whole inventory which is available now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Sir not only 3C but Logix BC who was supposed to reopen booking at 5000 is available in resale o 3600 (without negotiation). And its just tip of whole inventory which is available now.

That means much awaited correction has started in Noida, the reason is huge supply.
    Even builders like 3C (clean and green) are also not untouched.
    CommentQuote
  • This phenomenon is bound to be there in all projects where the bulk of the inventory is picked up by brokers in the first sale. Btw why are there so many brokers outside lb but not so many outside as lp. As somebody observed flat to aise bech rahen hain jaise sabji bech rahen ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Prices have slipped lower currently as most buyers are waiting on the sidelines, waiting to see which way is the market poised.
    Key things to evaluate are:
    Have buyers become disinterested in 3C projects, especially LB and LP - No
    Has 3Cs image of quality, customer friendly, fast execution taken a beating recently - No

So, if fundamentally their properties are strong, the moment the market gets a positive trigger, such as BSP return to power, or rate cut by RBI etc., the pent up demand / cash will rush in causing prices to firm up almost over night.

And the sellers who are getting impatient due to price stagnation / down-drift will suddenly disappear or revise their sale price up instantly.

Those wanting to time their entry down to the last day / week, might end up buying 200 bucks higher eventually. But that is fine. That is the premium they pay for the certainty in market direction.

On the other hand, if RBI holds back the price cut in March as expected and if BSP is voted out, then the prices may drift downwards a bit more in the coming 2-3 months.

But in a 4-5 months scenario, the prices would be in the 4800-5k range due to:
    Clear signs on what is the new govt in UP expecting from builders
    RBI rate cuts
    LB, LP construction having advanced further.

So those who think they are sharp enough to time the market perfectly - great. You deserve the high RoI you will get.
    For those who can't time it so perfectly, enter now even if you have a 5 months time-frame, you will gain quite a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

I totally agree. If one see the macro economic scenario, people's purchasing power and inventory available in the region, a reasonable price for a decent brand would lie between 4000-4500 for a property under construction and 5500-6500 for a property which is ready to move in. Any deviation from this would attribute to the following:
    1. Brand value
    2. speculation
    3. Location

So a rate of 4200-4500 for LB and 3600 for Logix is quite OK in my opinion. Rest anything the builders are trying to play the speculative game which they have not been successful till date.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote

The problem is that builders never admit that prices are going down, but the fact is that several thousand investors are getting panicky. And even if 10% of these investors sell their holding, the price will further go down substantially. I am not talking about this project - but general trend in NCR. Genuine buyers have almost become an extinct species now . RE has mainly become an investment market.

If you are an end user you need not bother too much about price, but for an investor it is very important to keep the exit option open before it become too late.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch
    That means much awaited correction has started in Noida, the reason is huge supply.
    Even builders like 3C (clean and green) are also not untouched.

The reason could be change in govt in UP and possibility of opening of land allotment cases.
    CommentQuote
  • And there is a lot of inventory of NE which is under legal dispute- once the court allows construction there will be further glut in the already existing over supply
    CommentQuote
  • LB resale rate is as low as 4200 psf ? That's surprising, LChand Ji and other seniors said it was somewhere around 4800 psf . 4200 seems a huge surprise !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    LB resale rate is as low as 4200 psf ? That's surprising, LChand Ji and other seniors said it was somewhere around 4800 psf . 4200 seems a huge surprise !

Yeah..its bit lower... but an investor having booked in the range 3000 BSP would not mind to exit at this rate... any rate is possible until LB gets delivered & apartments shift hands from investors to end users... till then I will not surprised to see even 4K.
    CommentQuote
  • LB is above 4500 only, its LP who is around 4200 (few desp sell ) and 4400+ for good ones

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    LB resale rate is as low as 4200 psf ? That's surprising, LChand Ji and other seniors said it was somewhere around 4800 psf . 4200 seems a huge surprise !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    This phenomenon is bound to be there in all projects where the bulk of the inventory is picked up by brokers in the first sale. Btw why are there so many brokers outside lb but not so many outside as lp. As somebody observed flat to aise bech rahen hain jaise sabji bech rahen ho.

I agree.

In fact, front of LB has always been the hot-spot of brokers. Never have I seen that area being brokerless. I think the wide road makes it easy for them. Which is not available at LP.
    CommentQuote