Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

No idea about dimensions of lifts Karan. I am sure LB buyers would be aware of the same.

Comment

I think, its too early to jump on the frog. Let the project complete. Looking at one tower that only in the picture, people started passing comments. Bhai, let the whole project complete. The surroundings (landscape,trees,kidz-zone,etc; ) add to the beauty of the society.

I am not at all emotional about LB. If proper measures are in place to manage the high density in LB, (I personally doubt that it'll happen), it'll be one of the finest MIG society in one of the very good location in NCR.

Has anyone visited the interiors of these Phase 1 towers, I understand many people are excited/fascinated about the exterior looks only. If today 3C would have used attractive colors on the exterior aur interiors 3rd quality, many would have said 'kya banaya hai".... w/o even bothering to check the actual construction quality from inside.

These are the Classic colors used by 3C. Let the project complete, will talk then. I understand this forum is full of brokers & investors, who don't deal or have not invested in 3C's projects and are big jokers of all the time, will keep making comments which don't make sense at all. yaar, Speak sense & bring logic to your comments. Else such people should spend time on Facebook, which is the place to make non-sense comments.
      Last edited by LChand; November 11 2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

LIG and MIG waali baat sahi nahi hai LChand. Mixed use project hai simply. Thats what i told Zohaib Bhai as well.

LChand, can u clarify on lift ratio and dimensions of lift in LB, you must be aware hopefully. Shukriya dost.

Comment

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
          LIG and MIG waali baat sahi nahi hai LChand. Mixed use project hai simply. Thats what i told Zohaib Bhai as well.

LChand, can u clarify on lift ratio and dimensions of lift in LB, you must be aware hopefully. Shukriya dost.
          In LB, for towers with G+24 (4 flats per floor), there are two lifts only. Ground floor owners don't need lift. Hence 96 flats, i.e; 48 flats per lift. As per the floor cluster available with me. It seems one will be big lift (dual purpose, service + normal use). Length is ~ 8 ft.

For tower 26 (G+18, 6 flats per floor). There are 3 lifts.
          2 lifts with dimensions 6.25 ft X 6.25 ft
          1 lift with dimensions 6.25 ft X 7.25 ft.

Others towers shall have almost similar lifts ratio & dimensions.
          Last edited by LChand; November 11 2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Its very good that service lift is of good dimension. Thanks for the update brother LChand.

And please dont believe in this MIG / LIG thing. LB is a mixed use project in premium category just like LP.

Comment

Basheer Bhai, I know LB will win finally among all the projects in its competition. No matter how much people deny. LB is less dense project than many other in its category.

PS: My personal views. If any objection to anyone, please make a logical comment.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                I think, its too early to jump on the frog. Let the project complete. Looking at one tower that only in the picture, people started passing comments. Bhai, let the whole project complete. The surroundings (landscape,trees,kidz-zone,etc; ) add to the beauty of the society.

I am not at all emotional about LB. If proper measures are in place to manage the high density in LB, (I personally doubt that it'll happen), it'll be one of the finest MIG society in one of the very good location in NCR.

Has anyone visited the interiors of these Phase 1 towers, I understand many people are excited/fascinated about the exterior looks only. If today 3C would have used attractive colors on the exterior aur interiors 3rd quality, many would have said 'kya banaya hai".... w/o even bothering to check the actual construction quality from inside.

These are the Classic colors used by 3C. Let the project complete, will talk then. I understand this forum is full of brokers & investors, who don't deal or have not invested in 3C's projects and are big jokers of all the time, will keep making comments which don't make sense at all. yaar, Speak sense & bring logic to your comments. Else such people should spend time on Facebook, which is the place to make non-sense comments.
                Totally agree with you, speculating things will waste time !! Lets wait and see what is the final result. LB has very long central park. I hope it will come out nice!!

Comment

What is the current rate of Lotus Boulevard apartments that are ready to move in or read soon for possession?

Thanks

Comment

3c lotus boulevard

hi, would appreciate if anybody has an update on phase 4 - tower 8 & 9. ANYBODY got demand letter for 2nd floor roof linked installment. thanks

Comment

3c lotus boulevard

hi, has anybody, recently, bought an extra parking slot at boulevard? pls detail out the process and monies. thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X