3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

LP is one of the HIG Premium project.

HIG and upar se premium...thora jyada nahi ho gaya? Is hisab se to Sunshine helios/Purvanchal ban jata hain super duper premum HIG.... Just kidding LChand bhai..apki project ki rate khub bare....khub khub khub...mera chacha ka flat hain LP pe...i would love to see LP rates at 10000 within the next few years

Noida avg rate need to be jacked up to 10000/sqft in next 4-5 years....

Comment

Bhagore bhai... main toh LP waalon ko bata raha tha..ki unka project HIC Premium hai... I am nowhere near to LP.

Comment

Kya ye roz ka HIG MIG ja jhagda....really.....If your income is less than 2l per month then you belong to middle income group...now decide for yourself..

Comment

LB / LP are Well located, Good projects..

If you have bought at 3000-4000 psf then they are Good buys.

From what i saw...3C is delivering well..and is justifying the buy.

They are giving you a product which justifies the PRICE they asked you.

All these 5000 psf launches in last few towers are primarily aimed at HELPING the investors make an exit...which is round the corner for LB.

Just be Grounded and enjoy your buy...rather than day dreaming and then finding faults as the product didnt turn up as you had "dreamt" about.

Comment

noida flats are now in ready to move around 5000-6500...so even if i add 10% increase as infaltion for next 8 years....the rates will double to 10000-14000..

hence why are people surprised to hear 10000-14000 after 8 years...it will be there just by adding interest of 10%....if not then those people who are buying flats in loan would loose because they also pay 10% atleast interest...so the flat rates have to increase by that rates when abt 50-60% payment made of flat value....which has been in many projects.

Comment

Zohab bhai..bilkul sahi hai... it was more to ask when people purchased in the range of 3000-3500 directly from 3C. Only investors got through high returns because of increased BSP backed with good construction progress. But I believe 3C would try their best to give a decent quality beside meeting their profit targets. Maintenance will always be an issue in most of the new upcoming high rise apartments. I don't see even a very reputed builder will be able to maintain such a high density projects unless proper management in place. 30 towers need atleast 5 different management teams to mange. Which, I don't think, would be done.

Comment

Originally posted by karan_oberoi
                LP is a good society no matter if certain guys like LChand are deriding it and making fun of it sarcastically here. It's good that your uncle invested in LP and not LB. At least it does not have 30 high rise towers in 25 acres like LB.
                are you sure..u have seen LP's tower heights...floors no.s?

Please have a look. You will change your statement. Do make a simple math...

LB Phase 1 towers have 10-15 floors all are not high rise of 25-30.

Yaar, main bhi kinse ulajh jaata hoon...
                Ab nahin...bass!
                Last edited by LChand; November 19 2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Please delete the 3D "Walkthroughs" from your computer and "Glossy Brochures" most of you guys are looking at Daily and probably showing all ur friends and family...and imagining that you managaed a piece of Singapore right here in Noida at "60% Discount"

People who are GROUNDED will enjoy their Buy...and people who have been day dreaming all the while...will keep on finding issues and crib about them.

3C didnt charge you 6000 and giving you 3000 worth product....and it will NOT HAPPEN the other way round also.

Comment

if people are not satisfied with 5000-6000 rates of lb and with its quality let the markets decide...let lb resale rates come down to what it deserve ..at 3000-3500.

if resale is at 5500,is the buyer blind...cant he compare...let all be sellers and bring rates down...do u want to sell at 3500.im buyer...forget its hig ,lig whatever..thats i will see what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by karan_oberoi
                      LP is a good society no matter if certain guys like LChand are deriding it and making fun of it sarcastically here. It's good that your uncle invested in LP and not LB. At least it does not have 30 high rise towers in 25 acres like LB.
                      25 towers in 30 Acres ?? Are you kidding Karan !!! Kaafi space crunch ho jayega fir toh wid less gap between adjacent towers.

Ab toh mujhe Zohaib Bhai ki baat sahi lagti hai bilkul. Aap ko kya lgta hai Zohaib Bhai, 30 towers in 25 acres project, is it OK or is the layout faulty ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X