Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hii

Hi

In terms of power backup the 3c earlier told us that it would be more than sufficient to run all the appliances in the flat including ACs. So i am assuming it would be 5kva standard.

But i am sure the per unit charge would be around 13 rs per unit. the same rate is there in other societies.

so doesn't matter how much KVA they give it will be up to us how much you can afford to use on monthly basis as it is costly.

bye
    nitin

Originally Posted by cookie
    Thanks Bhai

I did not know Guys are so sensitive, I made correction.

what's the monthly maintenance 3C is charging?
    what KV power back 3C is providing in 2 and 3 BHK?
    I request Buyer of 3C boulevard to respond.........

Special Thanks to all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Hi

In terms of power backup the 3c earlier told us that it would be more than sufficient to run all the appliances in the flat including ACs. So i am assuming it would be 5kva standard.

But i am sure the per unit charge would be around 13 rs per unit. the same rate is there in other societies.

so doesn't matter how much KVA they give it will be up to us how much you can afford to use on monthly basis as it is costly.

bye
    nitin

dude...r u from 3C? Kidding! :D Right to the mark reply...

13 rs per unit...is quite high...
    CommentQuote
  • anyone want to sell 2Bhk rtm in 4000-4100 plz me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    anyone want to sell 2Bhk rtm in 4000-4100 plz me.

cookie bhai..kayo 3c ke buyers ka majak bana rahe ho..4000 me RTM, ek mere liye bhi baat kar lena..me apko 4200 dunga..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    cookie bhai..kayo 3c ke buyers ka majak bana rahe ho..4000 me RTM, ek mere liye bhi baat kar lena..me apko 4200 dunga..

i am ready to pay 4200 for a unit in Phase 1 or 2 towers.
    cookie bhai, please get me a deal for 1295 sqft flat in LB.
    CommentQuote
  • what is RTM?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    what is RTM?

Ready to move/occupy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    what is RTM?

ab Ruke To Mare...... Bus Missed Forever :D
    CommentQuote
  • I am also ready to buy a C3 - no, sorry I mean see-through
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    ab Ruke To Mare...... Bus Missed Forever :D

facebook has nothing but all jokers...we have experts here at IREF, best in RE knowledge, very high quality sense of humor, sharing financial planning advice...

those who can't face books, go to facebook...
    CommentQuote
  • guys

I am serious.
    i m looking for 2bhk only Rtm middle to lower
    floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    guys

I am serious.
    i m looking for 2bhk only Rtm middle to lower
    floor.

we are also serious..if rates are in the range of 4200 RTM...

if u keep try, you can freeze a deal at this rate but then one should be desperate enough to sell at this rate.., isn't it?

ok..till now what work you have done in this direction..
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the site last weekend....it is a concrete jungle with a very dense and froum the outside it looks like a concrete forest, with very little green area. Plus there are some changes in the plans of the builder...even then they density does not decrease.
    CommentQuote
  • could not understand your post what you are talking about,specially the underlined part, other part written by you is well known to Noida forum members,

Please explain the underline part what you meant by this.

Originally Posted by NCRMainGhar
    Saw the site last weekend....it is a concrete jungle with a very dense and froum the outside it looks like a concrete forest, with very little green area. Plus there are some changes in the plans of the builder...even then they density does not decrease.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    we are also serious..if rates are in the range of 4200 RTM...

if u keep try, you can freeze a deal at this rate but then one should be desperate enough to sell at this rate.., isn't it?

ok..till now what work you have done in this direction..

Bhai

Yet I have not even visited the site and just discussed at home with my Father and he has given "Nod" to go ahead.
    Probably I will visit the site in next 2-3 days and then I will finalize.
    could any share what's the login rate?
    CommentQuote