Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Club house in the making....

    Hmmmm

    Club house seems to be pretty huge.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks pretty neat to me! Especially the bathroom fittings and the job work looks nice too...quite positive...sense of relief...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    2 more...... :)

    could you plz tell me what brad bath fittings 3C has provided?
    CommentQuote
  • It was Hindware :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    It was Hindware :)

    That's Cool indeed.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations 3C buyers !! and well done 3C..

    So far what you have shown in pictures the quality is as good as sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • now the few other points that needs to be seen-

    1. Acceptance of high dense societies and congested living! This will be really consistent with the under construction townships in Noida...
    2. Maintenance of the delivered units..
    3. Club house definitely looks huge and really may turn out to be blessing in disguise as it will really cut the dependence on the markets/ restaurants (limited choice though) etc
    CommentQuote
  • A question to Veterans in the thread......
    8mnths to year back, the market perception for Boulevard was "on-time delivery" and that was the main reason for high premium and demand for the project.
    Now phase 1 is already delayed by 4-5 months from promised date & phase 2 is far from completion on time.
    Is there any compensation or penalty clause linked to these delays?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishuB
    A question to Veterans in the thread......
    8mnths to year back, the market perception for Boulevard was "on-time delivery" and that was the main reason for high premium and demand for the project.
    Now phase 1 is already delayed by 4-5 months from promised date & phase 2 is far from completion on time.
    Is there any compensation or penalty clause linked to these delays?


    i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

    by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

    by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..


    6 months delay can be taken as good as on posession.......................i know a builder in gurgaon where one fo my clients had booked up a appartment in feb/mar 11 paid 40 % and since october is living on assurances the work would start in a month or too.................the latest update is april end for work starting...................what then the 3 year preiod means..................nothing to be precise ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Even if delay is very little as compared to others, still I feel that the builder should pay the penalty amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Even if delay is very little as compared to others, still I feel that the builder should pay the penalty amount.


    I agree

    commitment is commitment.;)
    not fair to justify delay by 3C, putting Omaxe, Amrapali etc in front.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

    by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..


    The amount is Rs. 5 for first 3 Months then Rs. 7.5 for the next 3 and then Rs. 10 for the 6th month onwards.

    I have a flat in phase 2 and was told that the interior is also happening at the same time (they had asked for our options on interior in January) so possession should happen in August (late by one month).

    However, as per them Phase 1 is ready and the clearance from Fire Department, NOIDA authority etc is awaited and should come through by March End.

    Well I am not a worshiper of 3Cs... but just one question, which project launched 3-4 months before/after 3C is ready for Po session ?
    CommentQuote
  • One more question.... is 6 months in this country a delay?
    CommentQuote
  • If you wont get your salary for 6 months, will it hurt?
    Dont blame india for everything... 3c knew that people like us exist who wont complain with JUST 6 months delay... Change your attitude and you will see your country changing...
    Regards
    CommentQuote