Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    One more question.... is 6 months in this country a delay?

no...it means possession before time...

yaane waqt se pehle..... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    The amount is Rs. 5 for first 3 Months then Rs. 7.5 for the next 3 and then Rs. 10 for the 6th month onwards.

I have a flat in phase 2 and was told that the interior is also happening at the same time (they had asked for our options on interior in January) so possession should happen in August (late by one month).

However, as per them Phase 1 is ready and the clearance from Fire Department, NOIDA authority etc is awaited and should come through by March End.

Well I am not a worshiper of 3Cs... but just one question, which project launched 3-4 months before/after 3C is ready for Po session ?

precisely my point...companies which promised delivery in 18 mths like logix and paras are far behind their delivery targets and no one is complaining..best is jaypee..no possession in sight..i checked pavilion tower 2 yrs back and even today,,,hardly any progress,..i think it boils down to expectation setting...lb 40 acres project being delivered in 3 yrs is a great job done. what is critical is quality and maintenance...that needs to be seen...

if people are compln abt 3-4 mths delay then i must say either they are naive or first time investors...also, i dont think 3C will mind paying delayed penalty on few hundred flats as this is clearly mentioned in the BBA...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    If you wont get your salary for 6 months, will it hurt?
    Dont blame india for everything... 3c knew that people like us exist who wont complain with just 6 month delay... Change your attitude and you will see your country changing...
    Regards

Very correct, however if it’s a 26 story tower and one can wait for ~2 month.
    It’s the same country where people wait for 8 months for delivery after booking a car.
    CommentQuote
  • Prakash ji,

no one is complaining about the delay, is anyone? A few, including me, are of the opinion that penalty should be given irrespective of the quantum of delay. Anything wrong with this?

About other builders, it has been discussed time and again on LBC and several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether Paras is delayed or not. But whosoever it is, a few months delay is perfectly acceptable, but with penalty. I have read here that even the much maligned Amrapali has paid penalty for Platinum.

From what we have seen of 3C till date, I believe that they are actually going to pay delay penalty. But may be not, as they claimed to have given possession on time as per the newspaper report.

I am not saying that if they don't pay, they will be a bad builder. And I don't see anyone else saying that.

Minor correction: LB is 25 acres, and will be delivered in 4+ years as per schedule.

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    precisely my point...companies which promised delivery in 18 mths like logix and paras are far behind their delivery targets and no one is complaining..best is jaypee..no possession in sight..i checked pavilion tower 2 yrs back and even today,,,hardly any progress,..i think it boils down to expectation setting...lb 40 acres project being delivered in 3 yrs is a great job done. what is critical is quality and maintenance...that needs to be seen...

if people are compln abt 3-4 mths delay then i must say either they are naive or first time investors...also, i dont think 3C will mind paying delayed penalty on few hundred flats as this is clearly mentioned in the BBA...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I agree

commitment is commitment.;)
    not fair to justify delay by 3C, putting Omaxe, Amrapali etc in front.

cookie bhai...aisi commitment to bas salmaan khan hi kar sakta hai...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    cookie bhai...aisi commitment to bas salmaan khan hi kar sakta hai...:D

Bhai

Lotus 300 kya?
    Lotus Zinc bhi kya mila payega isi Speed main?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Prakash ji,

no one is complaining about the delay, is anyone? A few, including me, are of the opinion that penalty should be given irrespective of the quantum of delay. Anything wrong with this? Even i am of the view that 3C shd pay penalty and am confident that they will..no two views abt it... the point of contention is 3 months hardly qualifies as a delay if we go by real estate standards..

About other builders, it has been discussed time and again on LBC and several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether Paras is delayed or not. But whosoever it is, a few months delay is perfectly acceptable, but with penalty. I have read here that even the much maligned Amrapali has paid penalty for Platinum.

From what we have seen of 3C till date, I believe that they are actually going to pay delay penalty. But may be not, as they claimed to have given possession on time as per the newspaper report. Newspaper reports hardly makes any difference. maybe 3C themselves don't consider 3 months as a delay worth worrying knowing the industry standards...Especially considering the situation witnessed by Noida in the last one year e.g the land litigation/ dharnas/ farmers agitation/ loss of confidence of the investors/ price stagnation etc...I personally feel they have done a commendable job..

I am not saying that if they don't pay, they will be a bad builder. And I don't see anyone else saying that.

Minor correction: LB is 25 acres, and will be delivered in 4+ years as per schedule.LB (incl espacia) is 40 acres... scheduled to be delivered in 3 yrs and 3 grace months in 4 phases...

fatichar ji - my comments above.
    CommentQuote
  • The project was launched around June 09. So 3 yrs and 3 months means the delivery date of phase 4 must be Sep 12. But my manager has bought in that phase, and he said that his possession is in 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    2 more...... :)

no provision of hot water tab..did i miss something.
    CommentQuote
    The project was launched around June 09. So 3 yrs and 3 months means the delivery date of phase 4 must be Sep 12. But my manager has bought in that phase, and he said that his possession is in 2013.

to the best of my knowledge, delivery date is 39 months on BBA irrespective of Phase..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14

There must be
    I have the same sort of fitting in my bathroom so I can say.
    CommentQuote
    to the best of my knowledge, delivery date is 39 months on BBA irrespective of Phase..

That would be from date of booking, right? As phase 4 was launched in 2010, so it would be 39 months from that date. so total project should take 4+ years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14

such taps(single lever) give hot water on the left and cold water on the right!
    CommentQuote
    That would be from date of booking, right? As phase 4 was launched in 2010, so it would be 39 months from that date. so total project should take 4+ years.

actually its from date of allotment letter, which typically is abt 45 days from provisional allotment...that's the standard process at 3C..their legal paper work is pretty organized so takes that much of time, which actually gives investors a payment breather in case of fresh booking..

i think all the towers after 21 (if not mistaken) fall in phase 4 even the ones which were recently launced arnd 4 months back in november (T 28)..
    CommentQuote
    actually its from date of allotment letter, which typically is abt 45 days from provisional allotment...that's the standard process at 3C..their legal paper work is pretty organized so takes that much of time, which actually gives investors a payment breather in case of fresh booking..

i think all the towers after 21 (if not mistaken) fall in phase 4 even the ones which were recently launced arnd 4 months back in november (T 28)..

Phase 4 towers are T9, T10, T11 and T12. They were launched in March April 2011 at the rate of 4250.

Tower 21 to T28 fall in phase 3 and launched at the rate of 3500.

T29 and T30 not launched yet rather launched at the rate of 5800 which no one is buying and builder intend to sell them RTM.

T28, T29, T30 will be the last to finish even though T28 was launched in phase3.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote