Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not really..here's how it goes..

T23 onwards are all Phase 4..including 9&10. T28 was launched as part of Phase 4, i think 4250

I hold one Unit in T22 which is in phase 3. alloted in Dec 09..possession in Mar 13. I have another unit in T26 due for poss in Mar '13 but part of phase 4.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    not really..here's how it goes..

T23 onwards are all Phase 4..including 9&10. T28 was launched as part of Phase 4, i think 4250

I hold one Unit in T22 which is in phase 3. alloted in Dec 09..possession in Mar 13. I have another unit in T26 due for poss in Mar '13 but part of phase 4.

Friends, let me resolve the confusion ( I have booked in T28)
    T28 - launched around dec 2010 3750 price revised in jan 2011 to 4000
    T8, 9 - launched in march 2011 4000
    T 29 - launched in oct/ nov 2011 5500
    T 30- not yet launched
    All the above towers are in phase 4 and construction of t28,29, 30 is going on simultaneously. Yet to reach 4th floor.
    T8, 9 are progressing much faster as they are in middle of phase 3 towers and 3c want to finish their building quickly.
    Date of possession of all the towers is 36+3 months from date of allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pegasus
    Friends, let me resolve the confusion ( I have booked in T28)
    T28 - launched around dec 2010 3750 price revised in jan 2011 to 4000
    T8, 9 - launched in march 2011 4000
    T 29 - launched in oct/ nov 2011 5500
    T 30- not yet launched
    All the above towers are in phase 4 and construction of t28,29, 30 is going on simultaneously. Yet to reach 4th floor.
    T8, 9 are progressing much faster as they are in middle of phase 3 towers and 3c want to finish their building quickly.
    Date of possession of all the towers is 36+3 months from date of allotment.

Hi,

I agree with Pegasus by and large. Bytheway Pegasus, which unit you have booked. I have booked one on the sixth floor road facing. When is the next installment expected..

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, what ths status on these - till which floor have these towers reached?

@pegasus quote: T8, 9 are progressing much faster as they are in middle of phase 3 towers and 3c want to finish their building quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • T8, 9 have reached more than 4-5 floors as per last months update. T28 is still at ground floor level. My booking is in t 28. I called up customer care and got the reply that they have to complete the structure of 8 and 9 first as they are in middle of phase 3 towers.
    CommentQuote
    T8, 9 have reached more than 4-5 floors as per last months update. T28 is still at ground floor level. My booking is in t 28. I called up customer care and got the reply that they have to complete the structure of 8 and 9 first as they are in middle of phase 3 towers.

Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    Hi,

I agree with Pegasus by and large. Bytheway Pegasus, which unit you have booked. I have booked one on the sixth floor road facing. When is the next installment expected..

Regards
    Manoj

I have booked 1648, 4th floor road facing in jan 2011.
    CommentQuote
    T8, 9 have reached more than 4-5 floors as per last months update. T28 is still at ground floor level. My booking is in t 28. I called up customer care and got the reply that they have to complete the structure of 8 and 9 first as they are in middle of phase 3 towers.

T28 has taken by big investment company, hence const is pretty slow..you can get many units in t28 at 4500 bsp rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    T28 has taken by big investment company, hence const is pretty slow..you can get many units in t28 at 4500 bsp rate.

Could u pls elaborate..I know people who got units directly from 3C in T28
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Could u pls elaborate..I know people who got units directly from 3C in T28

yes..i meant to say major part of tower units..I know broker who has ard 40 units in this tower only..
    CommentQuote
  • Investors clinic has a major say in these last towers...
    CommentQuote
  • News paper Advertisment Published on 19th Feb

Called on numbers given in advertisement.

Gentleman said there is a misprint by printer in advertsiment. Putting 2 ads in same advertsiement.

It has nothing to do with Sports City or any 3C projects. This rate is for for other buider project.

Looks like ... it has been used as tactics from other buiders/competition to degard 3C business by putting this kind of figures.

Take a chill friends.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    3C Today Advertisement in HT, Lexury & Ultra Premium Flats in Noida to Launch only in 3600 PSF (2 Years before price) !!!.... What you guys View this as ?????

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 691x1097 and weights 242KB.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Investors clinic has a major say in these last towers...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I have picked one floor in LB @4600 in T8,very happy today :)))))))))
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats buddy !!!
    details bhi share karo..konsa floor, park facing or road facing , size . I assume 4600 is bsp only ?
    Originally Posted by mrconfused
    Hi Guys,
    I have picked one floor in LB @4600 in T8,very happy today :)))))))))
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the LB site today. We were bit skeptical about the quality and open space so wanted to see ourselves.
    We entered throught the club side entrace. Well the first reaction was 'Beautiful'

Positives
    + Large open space/wide road between towers and outside wall.
    + The tower exterior and frontal lobby is very stylish and greenery (there is an ample space).
    + Each tower entrace is gated (good for security at night).
    + The tower internal lobby is also looking good with false ceiling.
    + The lift area at each floor has decent space with granite flooring.
    + The apaprtment has good finishing with branded fittings.

Negatives
    + The serive lift could have been bigger (it's not sufficient to carry large furniture).
    + The quality of electric fitting/switches could have been better.

Some other points that may vary with perceptions are
    + The park facing high floor units may not get to see/enjoy the park/open view. Wherea outer side units has vast open view.
    + The ground floor unit has bigh garden in front of there balcony. It has great view. The only concern could be of the safety.

Overall the complex is looking modern and stylish. I've not seen such beautiful and stylish complex in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the price being quoted? With lot of facts about LB already in open. Will be interesting to see how price adjust to facts....
    CommentQuote