3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Hello fellow members,

I am interested to invest in Noida. I have 35-40L with me and I am flexible with the type B part of money. Later I can make further payments upto 10-15 L as well.

Do you think Lotus Boulevard is a good option to enter now or should I consider some other place? Like Paras Season or Tireaas? Or Lotus Panache?

What are the current rates prevalant for Lotus Boulevard?

Which phase/tower should I invest in?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
    JR

Comment

current rate Rs 5500 bsp !

Comment

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
        People, what is the going rate for a 1640sq ft apartment in Lotus Boulevard?

is there any inventory still with the builder?
        Originally posted by puneetanand View Post
        Depends on the location and floor...market is a bit slow...no inventory with the builder..price shd be ranging between 4200-4700 in my opinion...
        Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        current rate Rs 5500 bsp !
        4200-5500 : that is a very large range!!!

Comment

What has happened,no activity on LB thread..... forget rates....any updates on Phase 1 possession...how the quality....?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            What has happened,no activity on LB thread..... forget rates....any updates on Phase 1 possession...how the quality....?
            Na ho bekaraar... thodisi prateeksha, thoda intazaar!

wait for 2-3 days for a veteran member of IREF, named LChand, to visit!

Comment

progress is going on..other towers of phase 1a got plaster from outside..looks like 3c is planning to deliver all these 5-6 towers in one shot..boundary is coming up..another entry gate is opened up near corner tower..NA flats boundary is cominng up..earlier this location seems to be dumpyard is shaping up..New layer of tarkol road is also put up..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                progress is going on..other towers of phase 1a got plaster from outside..looks like 3c is planning to deliver all these 5-6 towers in one shot..boundary is coming up..another entry gate is opened up near corner tower..NA flats boundary is cominng up..earlier this location seems to be dumpyard is shaping up..New layer of tarkol road is also put up..
                Thanks for the inputs ....any idea when is the possession

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  Thanks for the inputs ....any idea when is the possession
                  this question's answer, I also want to know but still didn't interact any phase 1 buyer..

Comment

Originally posted by jrobbs View Post
                    Hello fellow members,

I am interested to invest in Noida. I have 35-40L with me and I am flexible with the type B part of money. Later I can make further payments upto 10-15 L as well.

Do you think Lotus Boulevard is a good option to enter now or should I consider some other place? Like Paras Season or Tireaas? Or Lotus Panache?

What are the current rates prevalant for Lotus Boulevard?

Which phase/tower should I invest in?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
                    JR
                    Plot will be the best option..
                    And fr investment purpose, I would look at Flats in Greater Noida as well.
                    Some good flats are still available 2500-2600 range because of bad approach road.
                    Roads will get developed some day :-)

LB will be a good buy if you can find a deal at 4000-4200
                    Lots of sellers, but very few sellers at that price, but deals are happening..

Comment

lotus boulevard

Hi, FYI - received today demand note for installment related to 2nd floor's roof.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X