3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by maverick3 View Post
    When did construction start for this project?
    Approx July/Aug 2009.

Comment

Hi,

What does it mean? Does it mean that Resale Prices for current users may go up even in other phases...

So far I have seen Max Rs. 4700~4800/- being quoted... Are there chances to go up further once Pahse-1 is delivered.

Request Members to comment on same.

Originally posted by anks26 View Post
      One of my friend was interested in LB,he contacted the direct sales team of the builder at their office and they have quoted a price of 5800 for the towers for which possession is about to be given in 3 months time.

They told these are some older inventories left (cancelled).These are not resale.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
        There is lunch arranged as well for all 3C buyers after the havan.
        great....is all 4 towers possession on offer or 2-3 towers..

Comment

mine is 3rd tower so hope all 4 tower s/b on offer.

Comment

This is good news - have any of you seen the interiors and has anyone availed of their interior decorator services

Comment

Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
              Hi,

What does it mean? Does it mean that Resale Prices for current users may go up even in other phases...

So far I have seen Max Rs. 4700~4800/- being quoted... Are there chances to go up further once Pahse-1 is delivered.

Request Members to comment on same.
              I understand that they had launched a new tower in espacia(sec 100) and they were quoting a price of 5800/- for the same.

Also I understand that someone looking for a LB property was told 5,000/- on resale options but actual min. offer was 5400/-

Comment

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
                There is lunch arranged as well for all 3C buyers after the havan.
                When does the club get functional and do they have some convenience stores getting functional also or that would come later ?

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
                  i had booked in tower-22 and i called customer care a few days back because tower-22 was shown in phase-4 instead of phase-3 where they were showing it earlier. the rep told me that it shd be in phase-3 only and possession might be in jun'12. as such this tower is mostly completed - only roof is pending.

other customers please call and check.
                  When are they planning possession for phase IV and also are there any Interior Decorator Services being offered by them

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
                    I am in Phase 4. Some of the phase-I owners did visit the apartments and posted on Yahoogroup. As I gathered from the mails, the feeling was kind of OK. No elation but definitely a tinge of disappointment(Nothing major though) in their tone as the expectations were a bit high before visit.
                    How are Phase III and IV differentiated - from which tower number does Phase IV start

Comment

The 3C Company delivers its flagship Green Residential project in record time

The 3C Company, front runner in Green Developments in Delhi and the National Capital Region, today announced the On Time Completion of Phase - 1 of its flagship residential project, Lotus Boulevard located in Sector 100, Noida. Launched two years back, Lotus Boulevard is known to be the first residential project of Delhi NCR to have been delivered in the shortest span of about 750days.

Announcing the possession of the project, Mr. Vidur Bharadwaj, Director, The 3C company said, “For us at 3C, timely delivery and quality of projects are two utmost important requisites that we have always committed to our clients. We follow a strict mechanism and track progress to make sure each step is on schedule. I am delighted to announce the possession of our flagship residential project – Lotus Boulevard and welcome the buyers to their new green homes, added Mr.Bharadwaj.

Spread over an area of 30 Acres, Lotus Boulevard is strategically located in Sector 100 of Noida amidst the already inhabited sectors – 46 & 47 and right off the Greater Noida Expressway. This Green residential estate enjoys excellent connectivity with the key locations in Noida – DND Toll Bridge, Sector-18 Market, upcoming DMRC station, schools, hospitals etc.

To be developed in phases, Lotus Boulevard offers the residential apartments in choice of 2 & 3 BHK units, with areas ranging from 1015 Sq. Ft. to 1863 Sq. Ft. These apartments redefine modern design through optimum space utilization and elegant interiors which allow 100% natural light to flow in and cross ventilation with a fresh breeze of air. With over 80% of open spaces, all balconies and windows have been specifically designed to burst into the freshness of nature. There is a provision of insulated roofs and walls that substantially reduce heat ingress (up to 60%), thereby resulting in substantially lower air-conditioning loads. Each of the towers are so designed that the orientation of the building is as per the sun path. The project offers all modern amenities for a comfortable lifestyle. Lotus Boulevard comes with round the clock security and back-up for water and electricity.

Sharing his thoughts on the completion of the project, Mr.Brijesh Bhanote, Director, Sales and Marketing, The 3C Company said, “3Cs transparent, ethical and value-driven style of working is focused on creating bonhomie between customers and the company. Our ideology is to ensure a smooth journey from planning of projects to go an extra mile and deliver maximized benefit to the end consumer. In 3Cs projects everything from location and design to materials, fitments and finishes is analyzed critically. It goes without saying that only the very best is used.”

“3Cs stands for a high degree of professionalism and credibility that gives it the edge over other developers in Delhi NCR. The company's transparent, ethical and distinguished style of working is steeped in mutual satisfaction and respect for the customer’s preference. From the day Lotus Boulevard was launched, I was constantly updated on the project developments through the company’s website and it is stupendously delightful to have received such a warm welcome from the developer that has enabled me own a proud green address in the city”, added Vijay Sharma, one of the customer at Lotus Boulevard.

afaqs! > News > Company Briefs > The 3C Company delivers its flagship Green Residential project in record time

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X