Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What was the launch BSP? and what is current BSP from company?
    CommentQuote
  • Launch for phase 1 was 2650 and current BSP from company is 5800
    CommentQuote
  • I think 5100 is an awesome deal
    CommentQuote
  • i wd have second thoughts with IC..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradee
    Launch for phase 1 was 2650 and current BSP from company is 5800

Sorry, I wanted to ask about L300.
    CommentQuote
  • hi visited the site. Construction work is going on at a fast pace. Saw pipeline gas connection across phase 1 towers. Tower 7 is being painted. Could not get to see inside of any phase 1 flat :(

work on phase 4 has suddenly caught speed - tower 8-10 are emerging like anything - guess tower 10 has reached 9/10 floor. Reception is also being build. Club is still a long way to go.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Sorry, I wanted to ask about L300.

haha...The max IC can have is 299..coz i have 1 for sure...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi visited the site. Construction work is going on at a fast pace. Saw pipeline gas connection across phase 1 towers. Tower 7 is being painted. Could not get to see inside of any phase 1 flat :(

work on phase 4 has suddenly caught speed - tower 8-10 are emerging like anything - guess tower 10 has reached 9/10 floor. Reception is also being build. Club is still a long way to go.

even club structure is almost ready..just saw it today./.brick work was goin on at full speed...grt goin...
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know from Investor Clinic agent that they have inventory of 300 flats in LB from previous phases, and one can chose from any tower. They are saying that these can be transferred to the buyer as fresh bookings at the rate of Rs 5100 bsp. Mind you these are in previous phases not in new launched towers. This sounds like really good deal.

Has anyone heard this from someone else?

Is it that they want to offload their inventory because of change int the government?

Is it a sign of market coming down in near future?
    They have advertised this in the paper today -

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=8434

So i guess the elections have somewhat affected it. Lets see what happens once ph-1 actually gets delivered.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Leonidas
    They have advertised this in the paper today -

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=8434

So i guess the elections have somewhat affected it. Lets see what happens once ph-1 actually gets delivered.

This add shows Phase-1 delivered, is any one got the poss of his flat...
    Now 3C dont react to this wrong advertising phase-1 delivered.
    I dont know bout 1-2 tower but tower 3-5 is not going to deliver in this financial year.

These days there are lots of advertise for LB, and no advertising for LP, may be 3c have more inventory of LB than LP in their kitty..
    or they are more confident of LP than LB.
    LP score over LB thats for sure.....
    CommentQuote
  • Inventory of LP would surely be more than LB. But LB has to be cleared before LP. Hence more ads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Inventory of LP would surely be more than LB. But LB has to be cleared before LP. Hence more ads.

Fatichar bhai...Dont worry about inventory.
    3C definately has more inventory of LB as compared to LP. I have personally checked this with 3C's staff last week on my visit to LB.
    Another news... atleast 4 percentage of entire LB & LP is definately still with 3C's.
    The sales guy told me that most of the ground floor units are not yet sold by 3C's (though a few of them have been).
    Reason being they had planned to increase the lobby area for most of the towers, hence they were not sure of what exactly the ground floor units would turn up to.
    Hence they have not sold these units yet, these would be out soon with a lil bit more premium.

Some of the 2BHK's have been turned into 1 BHK on ground floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    3C definately has more inventory of LB as compared to LP. I have personally checked this with 3C's staff last week on my visit to LB.
    Another news... atleast 4 percentage of entire LB & LP is definately still with 3C's.
    The sales guy told me that most of the ground floor units are not yet sold by 3C's (though a few of them have been).
    Reason being they had planned to increase the lobby area for most of the towers, hence they were not sure of what exactly the ground floor units would turn up to.
    Hence they have not sold these units yet, these would be out soon with a lil bit more premium.

That would have been the most ideal thing to do...but is it really true? Heard for the first time. Would you mind sharing from where you got this info.

All towers in LB & LP have almost crossed GF (barring very few). In case they have changed the units, they could have certainly sold off by now...so that cannot be the reason for holding GF units.
    CommentQuote
  • If it's true, that would be a good news. Specially with that kind of elevators you'd need a larger lobby. Besides, there are mailboxes and other things that require space at the ground floor. I've not seen the ground floor layout so not sure how 3C is planning to accomodate these.

Originally Posted by ankur.jain83

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Got to know from Investor Clinic agent that they have inventory of 300 flats in LB from previous phases, and one can chose from any tower. They are saying that these can be transferred to the buyer as fresh bookings at the rate of Rs 5100 bsp. Mind you these are in previous phases not in new launched towers. This sounds like really good deal.

Has anyone heard this from someone else?

Is it that they want to offload their inventory because of change int the government?

Is it a sign of market coming down in near future?

Gaurav is the rate 5100-some further discounts :) Will be interesting to see how resale market is reacting to this.

This is surely a sign of cooling off...
    CommentQuote