3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

fatichar bhai...u r at Noida..
    can you comment on the quality delivered for Phase 1 towers...?
    as i am seeing resale rates have not moved up after possession too...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      fatichar bhai...u r at Noida..
      can you comment on the quality delivered for Phase 1 towers...?
      as i am seeing resale rates have not moved up after possession too...
      phase 1 is still not open for others view..at about resale rates, rates are up..brokers are quoting 6500 [too much for these RTM flats] but i believe 5k+ is best rate for these flats..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
        phase 1 is still not open for others view..at about resale rates, rates are up..brokers are quoting 6500 [too much for these RTM flats] but i believe 5k+ is best rate for these flats..
        i hope you mean 6500 (all inclusive)?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
          i hope you mean 6500 (all inclusive)?
          even its all inclusive..rates are pretty high..What i feel after talking to many brokers today, they are also not sure how many units are available for resale..Investor must be existed by now as they don't want to bear registry charges.

Comment

Yes, I am also curious to see the actual product. But not allowed. Anyway, we have active people here, who would post the details (and hopefully pics).

Comment

much awaited product launched & delivered now....
              but still suspense continues over quality, actual transaction rates....

Comment

BTW, why had 3c not allowed buyers to visit/see the place before possession. Is it because of safety concern?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  750 days? I thought the project was launched around july 09, which makes it 2.5 years, or more than 900 days. I am not saying that this is bad; just correcting the claim.
                  right in fact in june09 it was launched.......................work started in november 09. They arent adding these last 45 days

Comment

this is in deed a great achivement by 3C. This is y 3C got so much of support from end users and investors.. LB finishing looked really good from outside.. they did not allow to enter inside the campus.. but good cues of quality and finish..

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                      BTW, why had 3c not allowed buyers to visit/see the place before possession. Is it because of safety concern?
                      May be they know that buyers' expectations had touched the sky, and howsoever good quality they have delivered, some would be disappointed. This would affect the sales of other projects.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X