Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Gaurav is the rate 5100-some further discounts :) Will be interesting to see how resale market is reacting to this.

This is surely a sign of cooling off...

Bacchay ki Jaan lay loo
    CommentQuote
  • This is confirmed, checked this with other agent of Investor Clinic. He also offered the same price. Not sure if further nego is possible or not. This is what they are offering on phone.

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Gaurav is the rate 5100-some further discounts :) Will be interesting to see how resale market is reacting to this.

This is surely a sign of cooling off...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Bacchay ki Jaan lay loo

Bhai, These so called bachey(Builders) ne bhi buyers ki bahut jaan li hai.... Now want to see how they act while sailing against the tide....
    CommentQuote
  • Just came to know (from brokers) that 3C has stopped the transfer of flats for Phase2 untill the possession. This is shocking!!! how can they do so without any communication!!! Can someone pls confirm this news.
    CommentQuote
  • dont go by what brokers tell you..dont think its possible..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    This is confirmed, checked this with other agent of Investor Clinic. He also offered the same price. Not sure if further nego is possible or not. This is what they are offering on phone.

I think the resales are anywhich happening between 46-5400...higher ones for phase 1 flats...so wheres the disconnect if the IC guys are selling Phase 2 and onwards 5100...Is it not at par with the market resale prices???
    CommentQuote
  • Infact it's better than resale options for the buyers who do not have coloured money.

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    I think the resales are anywhich happening between 46-5400...higher ones for phase 1 flats...so wheres the disconnect if the IC guys are selling Phase 2 and onwards 5100...Is it not at par with the market resale prices???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Is there any yahoo groups of lotus boulevard buyers. pls let me know, would like to join. regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Hi, Is there any yahoo groups of lotus boulevard buyers. pls let me know, would like to join. regards

there is already (very) active google group and you are a member of it.

Then why Yahoo??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    there is already (very) active google group and you are a member of it.

Then why Yahoo??

:) because g00gle and yah00 groups are run by 3C people and they share info in their interest :-D

i think IREF is more genuine but lately number of hits have decreased
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    :) because g00gle and yah00 groups are run by 3C people and they share info in their interest :-D

i think IREF is more genuine but lately number of hits have decreased

disagree that google group ran by 3cs, because lot of debates takes place there and no resale is allowed. IREF is also god platform to share views. But why one more yahoo group required. I didnt understand. There is also a facebook group. DO we need more???
    CommentQuote
  • i believe its vice versa - google group is run by genuine members..

I dont know of any 3C people on this forum either!! Can someone share some names as its always good to get some insider info from the horses mouth....
    CommentQuote
  • Would it be legal if 3C suspends transfer for certain flats?

I dont think anything regarding 3C being able to suspend transfers at will is mentioned in the BBA. And if it is not then they would be on a shaky ground legally atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

For Lotus Boulevard, which option you think is best among the three.

Option A
    Option B
    Option C?

I find option A as best among the three. Though I have not visited the site personally but have seen only the digital pictures sent by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends,

For Lotus Boulevard, which option you think is best among the three.

Option A
    Option B
    Option C?

I find option A as best among the three. Though I have not visited the site personally but have seen only the digital pictures sent by builder.

"A" and that's what i have selected.
    CommentQuote