Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    Hi Anuj,

I already have the loan and I have invested in multiple properties. I have loan sanctioned upto max limit according to my salary ;-). Bank has already disbursed there part as per the loan I am trying to arrange from my sources which is taking time.

So my question is any body defaulted for 90 days to pay to 3C ? if yes did they cancelled the booking ?

Then your profile name suits you……"Red Alert" J
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03

kya baat hai;)
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has experiece of getting interest waiver completely or partially from 3C? if yes how you got it?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShailP
    Anybody has experiece of getting interest waiver completely or partially from 3C? if yes how you got it?

Thanks in advance.

pls respond to this!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sahil,

This is general information. If you have paid all installments timely and no delay so far, they consider interest waiver for same. It gets adjusted in next demand note.

BTW which waiver you are talking about ...

Originally Posted by ShailP
    pls respond to this!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • when is the possession due for Tower 20 in Lotus Boulevard?

I am told Dec-2012 by 3C personnel. Anyone having booking in Tower 20 during its launch, please confirm.

Originally Posted by Rakesh Bhati
    Dear Sahil,

This is general information. If you have paid all installments timely and no delay so far, they consider interest waiver for same. It gets adjusted in next demand note.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rakesh Bhati
    Dear Sahil,

Thanks Rakesh!
    Actually my question is that if someone delays the payment and as per the 3C's rule interest is payable 18% p.a., whether they would consider waiver of such interest, has anyone got waiver, fully or partly in delayed payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates regarding tower 9??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

One of friend is looking for a unit in LB for end use in latter phases (Tower-8/9/29/30) . Can you please let me know what is the current BSP and availability (in case you are aware) and also if any unit in re-sale. Thanks!

Regards,

Rakesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03

as I am moving closer to 90 days I can see RED becoming even Darker ;-)

Going back to the original question. Nobody has ever defaulted to pay the demand to 3C in 90 days ? Am I going to be the first one ? I want to know what 3C would do, would they cancel as per BBA or what?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    as I am moving closer to 90 days I can see RED becoming even Darker ;-)

Going back to the original question. Nobody has ever defaulted to pay the demand to 3C in 90 days ? Am I going to be the first one ? I want to know what 3C would do, would they cancel as per BBA or what?

i'm not 100% sure about the process, but i think nothing gonna happen. they still have almost 25% of their flats free...and are desperate to get money.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on posession of phase 1?
    CommentQuote
  • friends whats a genuine resale rate goin on in LB
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to purchase flat/Land for my own use. May be around 20-25L from my saving and rest by loan (may be 30-35).
    As it is going to be my first property and for my own use and interested in occupying this year end. I would like to have the guidance of senior members, that will it be right time to purchase now or i should wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    I am planning to purchase flat/Land for my own use. May be around 20-25L from my saving and rest by loan (may be 30-35).
    As it is going to be my first property and for my own use and interested in occupying this year end. I would like to have the guidance of senior members, that will it be right time to purchase now or i should wait for some more time.

Prices are not going to come down, Since this is for end use. do not wait buy now.

Price may increase if you keep on waiting...
    CommentQuote