3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Nitin, Thanks for the update.

We understand 3C and JP to be top builders in Noida. People may talk about quality of construction etc. But that is all to be seen in future. Now what we see is in customer care and satisfaction where 3c scores over JP any day.

Buyers put in their hard earned money in these projects. They expect full justice to their money and moreover some respect from the builder whom they have trusted during the entire cycle of the project. This behavior of 3C communicates that they understands this fact better then any other builder at least in Noida.

Comment

the project was pretty much open for view to all customers irrespective of phases..... i was there on Sunday and did take a detailed look at the aprtments being handed over.......
      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Yes, I am also curious to see the actual product. But not allowed. Anyway, we have active people here, who would post the details (and hopefully pics).

Comment

definitely respect your opinion but in residential do not agree with it. i had seen JP quality in Klassic's sample flat. if that is the quality in sample flat, final product can be disappointing......

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
        Cant expect 3C to replicate JP quality. JP is d boss when it comes to quality and solid foundations but 3C is d boss when it comes to timely execution :-)

Comment

thanks for the update Nitin....
          i was also there on Sunday...i'm a phase 2 customer....and a truely DELIGHTED customer....
          excellent ceremony, gracious hospitality and what a team!!!! 3C's customer service team is excellent, their conduct and professionalism was commendable....didnt look like a builder's team at all....
          we also went up to the 11th floor (we took stairs to look at the finish all through) and guys it was fantastic..... the wall finish, flooring and most importantly the SPACE they have created out of 1400 sqft aptmnts....the balcony adjoining the living area is really good sized....the bathrooms have jaguar fittings...the quality of doors and metal window frames etc are also of good quality...

net net 11/10 till now.... hope to see 3c continuing the good job!!!!

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
          Hi All

First of all this is first time i have seen any private builder doing such ceremony, sending personal invites and allowing the people to see the apartment. The organisation and management of this event was very impressive.

I couldn't attend it as i was out of india but my parents went to this ceremony. They were very very much liked it and pleased with their hospitality in treating the guests. The function started with Haven followed by lunch. The lunch was like a reception of marriage as there were plenty of choices.

They opened few flats for the visitors and the towers were complete in all respect. The finishing was of very very high quality. They also gave a box of chocolate, candles, and photo frame with the photo of yourself. My parents were not having words to explain how much they have liked it. 3c as a builder has again prooved their quality in all respect.

The possesion letter for tower 1 are being dispatched and for t2 it will be in coming month.

Hope this was the information you were looking for.

Overall it was 10/10 and 3C rocks........

After seeing this the price of lotus boulevard should cross 6000.

I know there are people which will contradict this and may still find many negative things about the LB.....but builder is proving himself again and again.

Comment

and i missed to second nitin's parents on the quality ensured even in the basement parking ....and yes, i loved the Flat number plates on the Doors......this i suppose is very very unique....my apologies for having missed taking the snaps....I'm luvin it !!!!

Originally posted by risk&return View Post
            i was also there on Sunday...i'm a phase 2 customer....and a truely DELIGHTED customer....
            excellent ceremony, gracious hospitality and what a team!!!! 3C's customer service team is excellent, their conduct and professionalism was commendable....didnt look like a builder's team at all....
            we also went up to the 11th floor (we took stairs to look at the finish all through) and guys it was fantastic..... the wall finish, flooring and most importantly the SPACE they have created out of 1400 sqft aptmnts....the balcony adjoining the living area is really good sized....the bathrooms have jaguar fittings...the quality of doors and metal window frames etc are also of good quality...

Comment

Can you also confirm is the place worth living as on date with so much construction going on in other phases of the project.

Comment

Now that's a tricky question that i also keep thinking about.....
                saving grace is that, as i understand and i may not be 100% correct, these towers are actually on the peripheral of the site so may be construction won't be very disturbing and especially for end users if they are staying on rent elsewhere moving in could be a good idea.....however, yes with the club very nearby under contruction, it won't be a very peaceful idea....but again i won't mind if i'm at rent elsewhere....also the proximity to fully residential areas around, basic necessities dont seem to be a challenge....

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                Can you also confirm is the place worth living as on date with so much construction going on in other phases of the project.

Comment

Many Thanks for the update.

Dose that mean
                  1) you are not disturbed at entry/exit
                  2) Basic necessities are available near by...
                  3) Noise and construction pollution is what you have to brave.

1) How about parking? Is it complete and independent of other towers.
                  2) Children play area
                  3) Security

Comment

Originally posted by risk&return View Post

dude do they have 1400 sqft units??

Comment

with 1400 i meant the sizes around 1400sqft since i didn't remember the exact sizes...... mine is 1333sqft and there are other sizes like 1464 and 1495 may be....

Originally posted by Vinkum View Post
                      dude do they have 1400 sqft units??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X