Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    as I am moving closer to 90 days I can see RED becoming even Darker ;-)

Going back to the original question. Nobody has ever defaulted to pay the demand to 3C in 90 days ? Am I going to be the first one ? I want to know what 3C would do, would they cancel as per BBA or what?

interest lagayaenge sirf 18% se aur kucch nahin ;)
    CommentQuote
  • seems 3C has gone slower on construction speed?

what about the possession for Phase 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    seems 3C has gone slower on construction speed?

what about the possession for Phase 1?

Good Question!!!!
    par sab puch hi rahayn hai.... koi jawab nahi dey raha hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Good Question!!!!
    par sab puch hi rahayn hai.... koi jawab nahi dey raha hai....

sare investors unit sale karne me lage hau hai..nahi to registry ke paise bhi dene honge and rate bhi nahi milega..activity in phase 1 near by towers are pretty slow..btw NA flats are shaping well..near by area is converted into green land..
    CommentQuote
  • As far as possession is concerned, I don't think phase-I is even ready for possession, they just made fake advertisement to create another layer of hype.

Builder can offer possession even without registry, Omaxe Woods is an example.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm interested in buying a 3BHK unit (1648 size) in Ph4 (tower-9, 28,29). Kindly send me a PM in case someone is interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    Prices are not going to come down, Since this is for end use. do not wait buy now.

Price may increase if you keep on waiting...

Some very common query, but still i am not able to understand
    Why there is huge difference between builder quoted price ( is more) and resale price (is less),
    Even Though advantage of resale are lot like...early possession etc
    As far as i think, builder is a person who should be in hurry to sell off his inventory, and should offer best price in market.
    But still resale price are less.. is their specific reason behind that

Is it advisable to go for phase 1 of LB (Possession this year end, hopefully) or consider Phase 2 (Possession at end of 2013 , cheaper)

As i am End User, things i am considering are :LB may not be livable and lot of construction might be going for 2-3 years or even more.

please advice me with other perspectives as i am not able to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Some very common query, but still i am not able to understand
    Why there is huge difference between builder quoted price ( is more) and resale price (is less),
    Even Though advantage of resale are lot like...early possession etc
    As far as i think, builder is a person who should be in hurry to sell off his inventory, and should offer best price in market.
    But still resale price are less.. is their specific reason behind that

Is it advisable to go for phase 1 of LB (Possession this year end, hopefully) or consider Phase 2 (Possession at end of 2013 , cheaper)

As i am End User, things i am considering are :LB may not be livable and lot of construction might be going for 2-3 years or even more.

please advice me with other perspectives as i am not able to decide.

Answer 1- Resale market has to be 10-15% down to attract buyer
    Answer2- Lb phase 2 is better as then you would also enjoy other amenities besides security and rates are lower too.....................;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    As far as possession is concerned, I don't think phase-I is even ready for possession, they just made fake advertisement to create another layer of hype.

Builder can offer possession even without registry, Omaxe Woods is an example.

6 months ka time hota hai jo penalty laga kar ke.............badh jata hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • happen to pass the LB site today... club construction was in full swing.. club expected to be completed in the CFY
    CommentQuote
  • People what are the ongoing price in resale and from builder, spoke to my broker today, he is quoting arround 5500 for phase1 and 5600 for phase 2

HE is saying possesion is in with 2-3 months for phase one. Please put some light on it. I am not in India so cant see anything.

Also Any views on Super MIG flats on expressway. ? and Omaxe grandwood. We need to buy something from end-users prospective which is RTM with in 1 year. with in 65 lcs
    CommentQuote
  • Dear the rates mentioned to you are only on papers. Real deals are available much below that....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    People what are the ongoing price in resale and from builder, spoke to my broker today, he is quoting arround 5500 for phase1 and 5600 for phase 2

HE is saying possesion is in with 2-3 months for phase one. Please put some light on it. I am not in India so cant see anything.

Also Any views on Super MIG flats on expressway. ? and Omaxe grandwood. We need to buy something from end-users prospective which is RTM with in 1 year. with in 65 lcs

Omaxe Grandwoods is much better for end users...Just the landscaping and the open spaces you get is fantastic...

LB prices are in the range of 4900-5200 last i checked...5600 for phase 2 definitely is much higher than the prevailing market prices...
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, Omaxe grandwood will probably be last low density MIG project in noida. Just 9 floors in each tower.The openness will be a rare commodity in any of the project going ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Had communication with some brokers for LB listed on 99acre.
    Rates quoted are around 4750 (No bargain till this point) for Phase 2 Lower floors in resale....

So i am wondering what is real market price and How many investors in phase 1 and phase 2 :)

PS: Some Broker said nothing available below 5500.
    CommentQuote