Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    The trend has changed now . LP is comanding more interest than LB due to larger green area and location ...soon it is going to beat LB in price as well

not because of trend buddy it is because of the availability, LB has limited availability, whatever available from 3c its on higher side(appro 4000 psf).

if you start comparing this way then ATS is flop project ....because u wont find out that much post and hype about this project. but most of them are ready to switch to ATS if the price comparable to LB/LP (i.e if it slightly above then LB/LP then most of people prefer to buy ATS).

If you compare the location then i feel LB location is much better

1. Dual connectivity,Its on the main road which connects expressway to sector 62(if you go by master plan). So it has the advantage of express way as well as you can go to noida.

2. Plus near by area.

3. Only one negative part of Lb is the lack of near by market. Which i feel once demand start supply will defiantly find out its way. (Any way tow new commercial project from Logix and 3c has already started on that road,the land next to sector 47 also reserved for commerical purpose and even inside Lb there is plan to for to take of ur daily needs)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    not because of trend buddy it is because of the availability, LB has limited availability, whatever available from 3c its on higher side(appro 4000 psf).

if you start comparing this way then ATS is flop project ....because u wont find out that much post and hype about this project. but most of them are ready to switch to ATS if the price comparable to LB/LP (i.e if it slightly above then LB/LP then most of people prefer to buy ATS).

1. Dual connectivity,Its on the main road which connects expressway to sector 62(if you go by master plan). So it has the advantage of express way as well as you can go to noida.

2. Plus near by area.

3. Only one negative part of Lb is the lack of near by market. Which i feel once demand start supply will defiantly find out its way. (Any way tow new commercial project from Logix and 3c has already started on that road,the land next to sector 47 also reserved for commerical purpose and even inside Lb there is plan to for to take of ur daily needs)

My dear friend there is lot of resale option in LB available . The major issue I seek is towers in LB are too cramped . Just go and check at the site ....no point arguing but time will tell once both projects near completion . I have no vested interest in any project .
    CommentQuote

2. Plus near by area.

My dear friend there are options available in resale FYI ....Negative point of LB is that too many towers and that too in a cramped way ..go check the site ......anyways no use arguing time will tell once these projects are closer to completion . Rest LB is a good project no doubt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    My dear friend there are options available in resale FYI ....Negative point of LB is that too many towers and that too in a cramped way ..go check the site ......anyways no use arguing time will tell once these projects are closer to completion . Rest LB is a good project no doubt

I agree with you that phase 1 of lb (i.e tower 1 to10) is too congested, but not agree with you for the rest of the towers.

Its good for me if i LB rates come down, i like the place atlease i am able to buy a big flat there:)
    CommentQuote
    I agree with you that phase 1 of lb (i.e tower 1 to10) is too congested, but not agree with you for the rest of the towers.

Its good for me if i LB rates come down, i like the place atlease i am able to buy a big flat there:)

All towers in LB have been launched? or few yet to be launched? I heard they have launched all the towers till now.. & no inventory available with 3C, available only in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    All towers in LB have been launched? or few yet to be launched? I heard they have launched all the towers till now.. & no inventory available with 3C, available only in resale.

Right Till tower 28 i am aware for tower 29&30 i am not aware. Yes you are right all are available in resale. Finding good location is also touch, people are holding and feel that its worth to hold this property.

i am not denying that investor holds all the good location, i feel they are waiting for the right time and they are betting on this project for long time. Mostly many of the good location will be available before registration.

If someone tell me that inventory is available then my answer would be at what price point. Aaise to thdoe din pahle pyaz bhi available the .......but the catch was at what price .......... I am searching for 3bhk up to 4th floor, park facing and in tower from 22 to 27. It will be great help if someone help to find out this inventory.

Now if some one start thinking from money value worth then i can agree. Yes its on higher side. If you are thinking from money & appreciation
    then my vote goes to plot, if you can afford to buy a plot then i feel you should consider that option first.

But if we don't consider price point( i agree which is impossible as you are you going to invest huge amount) and compare this project then definitely i feel it is one of the best project in terms of location + builder reputation.(Now please don't compare this with unitech sector 98 property location and 360 view at sector 44, compare with )
    CommentQuote
  • Look at their report card :-http://lotusboulevard.in/project_updates.htm.

their first update was on October 2009 and now compare the status of feb 2010. Total time is 1 year 4months. I feel they are going at decent pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone in Tower 20 at LB? I had called at 3C about the tentative date for the next payment (4th floor slab), they told me same should come by 15 Mar. Any idea guys what is the construction status of Tower 20.
    CommentQuote
  • rate

Originally Posted by Rebele003
    i got one bigger unit in LP in phase-1 for living, hence sale my dream home.:o

Just because of curiosity what is the current rate in LB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Just because of curiosity what is the current rate in LB

Around 3800 to 4200 bsp psf deponds on phase n flat location i.e floor n facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1 - Status

Around 3800 to 4200 bsp psf deponds on phase n flat location i.e floor n facing.

my question directed to those who have booked in phase 1 - from the pictures on lb website it seems the entire structure is ready quite fast. however any idea when will brick work and plumbing happen or has it started happening..what is the deadline for handover of phase 1 flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 4?

What could be the ongoing rate for phase-4, lower floor, park facing?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    What could be the ongoing rate for phase-4, lower floor, park facing?

what size you want?
    CommentQuote
  • Quick Q LB guys - Has 3C promised how much Power Backup (# KVa's) would they be providing for flats of different sizes?
    CommentQuote

1295- 2bhk

Originally Posted by LChand
    what size you want?
    CommentQuote