Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.


    hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

    not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats!!! I hope this is bsp only ? any info about floor/facing /size (1295 or 1600+) you would like to share.

    Originally Posted by vbinda
    well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.


    hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

    not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.


    hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

    not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.


    Sir,
    the principle say's whenever you are a buyer you pay 10% higher for a property and when you sell its 10% lower of the market price.....................so dont worry its a nice deal...................till you are convinced...............and dont feel happy/unhappy by anyones particular assesment........................so congrats.....................;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Sir,
    the principle say's whenever you are a buyer you pay 10% higher for a property and when you sell its 10% lower of the market price.....................so dont worry its a nice deal...................till you are convinced...............and dont feel happy/unhappy by anyones particular assesment........................so congrats.....................;)

    Then does the broker pocket 20% :O
    CommentQuote
  • Loading should be calculated by self, not asked to sales people. Builders may give a very optimistic figure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    Congrats!!! I hope this is bsp only ? any info about floor/facing /size (1295 or 1600+) you would like to share.


    Thanks, I will share once the deal is over . This is BSP and we did not had to pay any PLCs. I am pretty sure as soon as the possession is given prices will jump by 200-300.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Sir,
    the principle say's whenever you are a buyer you pay 10% higher for a property and when you sell its 10% lower of the market price.....................so dont worry its a nice deal...................till you are convinced...............and dont feel happy/unhappy by anyones particular assesment........................so congrats.....................;)



    I am not unhappy, But If someone wants to sell his unit for 5000-5200. Let me know, I can buy that too. But has to be 2bhk :)
    CommentQuote
  • LB carpet is 67% of super built up. I was surprised by such low carpet but then someone told me its usual in North India. Gurgaon is much worse. Builders are giving 58-60% carpet.

    In bangalore I hve seen reputed builders giving 82% carpet.

    Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Loading in LB is around 25 to 30%. This i confirmed with LB's sale's office.
    CommentQuote
  • Please check your messages

    Originally Posted by vbinda
    I am not unhappy, But If someone wants to sell his unit for 5000-5200. Let me know, I can buy that too. But has to be 2bhk :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Then does the broker pocket 20% :O


    Regarding 20% that is pretty steep for anyone to pocket and may rarely happen................Well brokers these days negotiate with the buyer and seller and dont let each meet.....................as they pocket the premium money.................which if calculated is much more than the 1% they charge....................so guys............beware......................;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Regarding 20% that is pretty steep for anyone to pocket and may rarely happen................Well brokers these days negotiate with the buyer and seller and dont let each meet.....................as they pocket the premium money.................which if calculated is much more than the 1% they charge....................so guys............beware......................;)


    It does happen, I was trying to buy Kensington Boulavard 4 months back. and my broker was giving me rates but was trying to avoid a meeting with actual seller, then he kep increasing the rate and change the units by 50 rs,(someone got greedy) so i canceled the deal.

    But in recent case, the meeting was with seller and had loan on the unit so it was a genuine seller at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.


    hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

    not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.


    Is this original/new booking direct from the builder or resale?

    Since it is phase-1, when are they promising possession?

    Do you think your flat will be livable immediately after possession assuming one is brave enough to tolerate construction noise and dust? What is the status of government supplied water, electricity and sewage?

    When is possession of next phase likely to happen? Anyone here?

    Someone very close is looking to buy a 2BHK but can't afford to pay both EMI and rent together for a long period. That's why these questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.


    hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

    not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.


    Dear Vbinda,

    How much it is coming total including every thing as i am also looking for phase one or phase two in LB.

    i have booked in T8 which seems nowhere to be delivered in two year time.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't the possesion given for Phase-1 yet? It was planned for Sep'2011 and there were a big advt in Newspapers in Dec2011 end or in Jan2012 staring that Possesion started ..


    Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Is this original/new booking direct from the builder or resale?

    Since it is phase-1, when are they promising possession?

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    Isn't the possesion given for Phase-1 yet? It was planned for Sep'2011 and there were a big advt in Newspapers in Dec2011 end or in Jan2012 staring that Possesion started ..


    I believe actual physical possession is yet to happen. What you saw in newspapers was probably hawabazi.

    Someone please correct me if actual possession has already happened.
    CommentQuote