Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I feel apart from location there is a feel of openness in LP layout. Its my POV. May be while designing the layout for LP 3c must have covered up what it missed in LB.

Going by this logic many might argue that zing should have the best layout.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
      I feel apart from location there is a feel of openness in LP layout. Its my POV. May be while designing the layout for LP 3c must have covered up what it missed in LB.

Its a perception as 3c bouvlevard and 3c lb-espacia are segregrated if they would have been one the situation would have looked better for both lb owners.
      The effective are of theres is now 30 acres
      The facilites of both projects cant be used commonly too.
      regsrds

Comment

Siddh, I was comparing LB and LP not LB and LB espacia.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post

Additionally the plus point for LP as per me are-

1. Once the LP is ready there is hardly any construction activity in that area, compared to LB, where there may projects being in progress and for these will run for atleast 3-4 years after LB is fully ready!

2. Nearby existing market and transportation facilities

Comment

Location of LB is undoubtedly better than LP..Now that the sec 37 flyover is also operational access and proximity has even got better from inside routes (sec 43/ 45 etc)..Subway shd also open shortly giving it non stop access to sec 18 via dadri road...

however, lp definitely scores in terms of layout and facilities (kindergarten/ guest house etc)...i find it a little far from 18 though..LP residents are more likely to depend on Sec 110 market or their own convenience store...Also dependence on expressway is not good to my understanding...

I commute daily crossing both the locations and find LB much closer...

PS - investments in both the projects!!!

Comment

Hi Folks,

I made a deal in tower 28 at a rate of 4450 last week. I chose LB even though I was getting LP 200 rupees lower. The reason being the connectivity of LB from the city and the chances of LB becoming part of the city in 5yrs time being high in my opinion. I beleive that the local transport facility will be much better near LB that that near LP in 5 yrs time.
              Moreover I chose tower 28 because that will be the last to finish and by the time I will get it the project will be fully functional.

Please elt me know your views on this.

Regards
              Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by manoj.tewari View Post
                Hi Folks,

I made a deal in tower 28 at a rate of 4450 last week. I chose LB even though I was getting LP 200 rupees lower. The reason being the connectivity of LB from the city and the chances of LB becoming part of the city in 5yrs time being high in my opinion. I beleive that the local transport facility will be much better near LB that that near LP in 5 yrs time.
                Moreover I chose tower 28 because that will be the last to finish and by the time I will get it the project will be fully functional.

Regards
                Manoj
                good decision... what is the size 1295 sqft?

Comment

Originally posted by manoj.tewari View Post
                  Hi Folks,

Regards
                  Manoj
                  People who want to live close to the heart of Noida..will prefer LB....

wisest wise decision Manoj bhai... also u got a very good deal...

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
                    Buddies,
                    LP has got better locational advantage being on main Road nearing xpressway than Lb so it would always score above it. Secondly what if maharishi gets moving than some builder would surely make something there...............so density might be good now but not few years down the line
                    I personally prefer LB (have investment in LB).
                    - Wide road connecting to both Eway and dadri road. Less traffic congestion.
                    - Proximity to sector 18 and existing metro station.

I do not like LP location and connectivity.
                    - The connecting road is congested even now (heavy traffic in the evening/morning time). The situation will get tough when LP will become functional.
                    - The open space /better layout will be clear when LP reach to advanced stage.

Comment

LPs location is the best if you are talking about connectivity from e-way. LB happens to be relatively more central to the city.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X