Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the site yesterday. 11 floor is open for public though possession is not given as company has been marketing since long.

    Club is too huge like a commercial that is not exclusive for resident but would cater to outside residents too so not a pig positive.

    Service lift is too small to carry furniture like decent size sofa. Ceiling height is normal.
    Wooden flooring and doors looked good. Though power coated aluminum windows could have been of better quality.

    They have provisioned for window AC not sure whether they have provided water outlet for the same.

    Overall looked good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Is this original/new booking direct from the builder or resale?

    Since it is phase-1, when are they promising possession?

    Do you think your flat will be livable immediately after possession assuming one is brave enough to tolerate construction noise and dust? What is the status of government supplied water, electricity and sewage?

    When is possession of next phase likely to happen? Anyone here?

    Someone very close is looking to buy a 2BHK but can't afford to pay both EMI and rent together for a long period. That's why these questions.


    I havent seen the project but my brother told me construction quality is good, and ph-1 possesion is expected in 2-3 months(according to news. It has been delayed due to change in govt,) ph-2 is being expected in december,. I have been told that on going construction should not be much bothersome as its been going on the other side and It would be less bothersome once second phase is ready which should be not later than December. water etc should be available before possession i suppose.

    It was resale, We considered most of these points while buying, I havent seen them, but my brother told me that units are ready and construction quality is good, (they saw some other unit , not the one we bought). construction seems to be going a little far from phase one as far as what I have been told, it should not be a lot bothersome, and after phase 2 is delevered, which is expected by december(). It will be much more better, possesion is expected (as per the news) in 2-3 months and has been delayed due to change in govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    Dear Vbinda,

    How much it is coming total including every thing as i am also looking for phase one or phase two in LB.

    i have booked in T8 which seems nowhere to be delivered in two year time.

    Regards


    cost would depend on unit's size other than bsp other charges are arround 275 per sqr ft + 2.5 lacs for parking+1.5 for club
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I visited the site yesterday. 11 floor is open for public though possession is not given as company has been marketing since long.

    Club is too huge like a commercial that is not exclusive for resident but would cater to outside residents too so not a pig positive.

    Service lift is too small to carry furniture like decent size sofa. Ceiling height is normal.
    Wooden flooring and doors looked good. Though power coated aluminum windows could have been of better quality.

    They have provisioned for window AC not sure whether they have provided water outlet for the same.

    Overall looked good.


    I also heard same some time back, was not sure about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys what is the going SPF rate for a 3bhk(approx 1500-1800 feet) ? Or is there a package deal available in resale ? Kindly help ! Not necessarily RTM. thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    cost would depend on unit's size other than bsp other charges are arround 275 per sqr ft + 2.5 lacs for parking+1.5 for club

    Pls correct me if I am wrong...so u paid 5300 psf all inclusive for Phase 1 in resale? Or did u pay other charges also like car parking , club etc...that takes the all inclusive price to close to 5800 psf...is that correct?
    cheers
    propmaster
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    cost would depend on unit's size other than bsp other charges are arround 275 per sqr ft + 2.5 lacs for parking+1.5 for club


    whats is your unit size and was it through a broker if yes how much is the brokerage charge:)
    CommentQuote
  • what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

    What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

    What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.

    5800 BSP looks very unrealistic...veterans and experts pls advise...what is the prevailing all inclusive price for Lotus Boulevard? Has anyone entered into a resale recently in LB?
    cheers
    Propmaster
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

    What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.


    earlier 3c were offering upto 10% discount depend upon unit..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propmaster
    5800 BSP looks very unrealistic...veterans and experts pls advise...what is the prevailing all inclusive price for Lotus Boulevard? Has anyone entered into a resale recently in LB?
    cheers
    Propmaster


    rates are hovering between 5000-5300 for phase 1 & 2 flats...premium flats would probably be slightly expensive than this...not bad pricing considering its abt to be RTM (in phases though)..But the location demands premium..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    rates are hovering between 5000-5300 for phase 1 & 2 flats...premium flats would probably be slightly expensive than this...not bad pricing considering its abt to be RTM (in phases though)..But the location demands premium..

    Thanks a lot...are other charges separate...or are u speaking about all inclusive price?
    cheers
    Propmaster
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propmaster
    Pls correct me if I am wrong...so u paid 5300 psf all inclusive for Phase 1 in resale? Or did u pay other charges also like car parking , club etc...that takes the all inclusive price to close to 5800 psf...is that correct?
    cheers
    propmaster


    yes, 5300 was the bsp+ other charges, all inclusive is arround 5800-5900 i think
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    whats is your unit size and was it through a broker if yes how much is the brokerage charge:)


    I cant give you details untill the deal is through. but brokrage is always 1% of total deal
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks...ooopss that a lot of money......so looking at 2010 end levels....LB units of approx 1500 sq ft are commanding a premium of 36 lac pls...thats crazy...
    cheers
    Propmaster
    CommentQuote