Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Purvanchal Royal Park
    Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    Hello,

Which Purvanchal project you exactly booked into?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    3C Goodwill of delivering on time takes a beating. Current low resale price being offered for claimed RTM LB is a clear example of this. Even its construction quality is not something that stands out.

Lot of buyers/potential buyers including me were tempted by timely possession and professionalism of the company. Now the issues like delay, non payment of dues to authority are doing no good. Even LP prices which ran too far too soon are taking a breather....

How low are they offering in LB n LP?
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai,

Prices are not falling but they are not appreciating either. Sellers in LB and LP who were in a habit quoting higher prices almost at every given opportunity are now acting more prudently. Stagnancy in rates will surely force weak investors to pull out sooner or latter.

BTW
    LB available at 4700-5000.
    Lp at 4600-4900.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Fatichar bhai,

Prices are not falling but they are not appreciating either. Sellers in LB and LP who were in a habit quoting higher prices almost at every given opportunity are now acting more prudently. Stagnancy in rates will surely force weak investors to pull out sooner or latter.

BTW
    LB available at 4700-5000.
    Lp at 4600-4900.

which phases? in LB i tried for a month and couldn't find a deal below 5200-5300 in phase 1. these rates are not available even in phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates quoted are for ph-2 onwards. The last phase is available even lower then Rs4700
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    which phases? in LB i tried for a month and couldn't find a deal below 5200-5300 in phase 1. these rates are not available even in phase 2.

Pls try again with confident negotiation LB Ph 2 is for sure available at 4700
    CommentQuote
  • yup..units are available 4700 thereabouts... looking back to Sep '11 i sold off my Phase 2 1648 unit 4650 and invested in Lotus 300, i think i did the right thing..

from a pure investors point of view, investing in LB 47-5k with minimum 70% payment doesn't really justify the ROI available these days in other projects...But surely from an end users perspective delivery risk is the minimum, project is progressing well...

i find it appealing from an end users perspective, as projects which have recently been launched at even pathetic locations are trading 4000+...One can rationally expect 15% ROI in current scenario...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I also feel construction pace ha sslowd down. I went to the site and also to their office. I asked this question from their sales person, his response was - the work is now going inside the towers hence not visible from outside. I donot buy this argument.

One can get direct booking from 3C @5100 (DP plan). One company agent called me and offered the same with discount at Rs 4960. Is this a sign that 3C starting is struglling with cash flows and is deperately trying to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, now they are allowing anyone to come and see the Tower 1 flats on 11th floor. From 11th floor, the park space seems very small.

At the same time Club seems really BIG. I don't think any project in NCR has such a huge club....it'll be one of its type in NCR. The futute appreciation will depends alot on how it comes up.
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you try with other banks like - Axis, Citi, HDFC, HSBC. They all are ready to provide loan on LB. I just checked with them.

Originally Posted by vbinda
    I called this guy, He confirmed that the payment is due from 3C's.

First Blue bank (after hanging me in inbetween the deal) told me that 2 last payments are due and third will be due in May. This guys told me that 1 payment for 2011 has gone and only one payment is due which they will pay with 2-4 days and everything will be fine.

Whatever is due something is due. Broker said, its due because Noida authority's in charge was changed due to new govt, 3C's is ready to make the payment but they did not accept it as some arrangement needs to be made (bribe etc). Not sure how much truth is there, but it is true that some payment is due. He also told me that , 3c's have got this land on lease for 99 years, its not free hold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    BTW, now they are allowing anyone to come and see the Tower 1 flats on 11th floor. From 11th floor, the park space seems very small.

At the same time Club seems really BIG. I don't think any project in NCR has such a huge club....it'll be one of its type in NCR. The futute appreciation will depends alot on how it comes up.

undoubtedly the club is huge...definitely, 3C kept the density in mind while finalizing the club's blueprint...love it...

it will definitely enhance the rental value...
    CommentQuote
  • It's been couple of months since LB had a Possession function and lunch as well.

I am still waiting to see the 1st family to get the actual possession and start living there. Does any of you or your friends have an update regarding that in LB Phase 1 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Why don't you try with other banks like - Axis, Citi, HDFC, HSBC. They all are ready to provide loan on LB. I just checked with them.

That what the plan is, I got some info that the payment has been made, so First Blue should start the loan again soon, in the mean while i have started the process with other bank
    CommentQuote
  • LB Phase 4

Dear all

What is the current (practical) price tag (BSP only) for Phase 4 T-27?

Thanks in advance

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    undoubtedly the club is huge...definitely, 3C kept the density in mind while finalizing the club's blueprint...love it...

it will definitely enhance the rental value...

Club is not exclusive for resident but would cater to outside residents too. So not a big plus.
    CommentQuote