Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5129 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Pls try again with confident negotiation LB Ph 2 is for sure available at 4700



    Yaaa.... try with the confidence of hand gun as well.....probably you'll get 4200....

    :-) Dont mind, just giving you ideas while waiting for possession….
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Yaaa.... try with the confidence of hand gun as well.....probably you'll get 4200....

    :-) Dont mind, just giving you ideas while waiting for possession….


    If you use this, you could get it free:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    If you use this, you could get it free:bab (59):


    Nothing is completely free in this world...My friend.
    ---remember! Spidy's uncle said *power comes with big responsibility*
    CommentQuote
  • Vic,

    Price in a tower (e.g. 27) could vary from 4500-5200 depending on the location and size of the unit.

    - 1648 size is Rs 100-200 costlier than 1295 size
    - Park facing lower floor of 1648 size can command upto Rs 51-5200/sqft
    - Park facing higher floor of 1648 size can be available at Rs 48-4900/sqft
    - Non-park facing smaller size units on higher floor could be available at Rs 4500/sqft


    Originally Posted by vic1975
    Dear all

    What is the current (practical) price tag (BSP only) for Phase 4 T-27?

    Thanks in advance

    Vic
    CommentQuote
  • LB Phase 4

    Hi Gaurav

    Mine is park facing and in lower floors. Its 1295. What should be the deal-closing price?

    Tks

    Vic


    Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Vic,

    Price in a tower (e.g. 27) could vary from 4500-5200 depending on the location and size of the unit.

    - 1648 size is Rs 100-200 costlier than 1295 size
    - Park facing lower floor of 1648 size can command upto Rs 51-5200/sqft
    - Park facing higher floor of 1648 size can be available at Rs 48-4900/sqft
    - Non-park facing smaller size units on higher floor could be available at Rs 4500/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • I have raised following question to 3C regarding LB.

    1. Phase 1 possession?
    2. LB land payment to NOIDA, is it timely?
    3. Any change in Payment Schedule from NOIDA?
    4. When was the last payment made by 3C to NOIDA?

    I have got reply to que-1, they replied they'll offer possession within a month.

    However, the other critical questions are unanswered from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I have raised following question to 3C regarding LB.

    1. Phase 1 possession?
    2. LB land payment to NOIDA, is it timely?
    3. Any change in Payment Schedule from NOIDA?
    4. When was the last payment made by 3C to NOIDA?

    I have got reply to que-1, they replied they'll offer possession within a month.

    However, the other critical questions are unanswered from them.

    Next Month sounds like a Bond Movie....imagine the sequel of Tomorrow never dies will be Next Month Never Dies.... :P. Starring Brijesh Bhantod as 007......
    P.S.:Can some one tell 3C that a month has max 31 days!!!!!! Its been ages that I have been hearing Next Month... or in a Month etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Next Month sounds like a Bond Movie....imagine the sequel of Tomorrow never dies will be Next Month Never Dies.... :P. Starring Brijesh Bhantod as 007......
    P.S.:Can some one tell 3C that a month has max 31 days!!!!!! Its been ages that I have been hearing Next Month... or in a Month etc...

    Have you forgotten how much "one month" meant for LP sample flats? I think that month had 180 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I have raised following question to 3C regarding LB.

    1. Phase 1 possession?
    2. LB land payment to NOIDA, is it timely?
    3. Any change in Payment Schedule from NOIDA?
    4. When was the last payment made by 3C to NOIDA?

    I have got reply to que-1, they replied they'll offer possession within a month.

    However, the other critical questions are unanswered from them.


    some body told me 3c works are complete for phase-1 but due to unavaibality of CEO of NA, OC is not provided by NA hence delay.. if this is true then no one can say by confident that possession within month. Point to ponder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Vic,

    Price in a tower (e.g. 27) could vary from 4500-5200 depending on the location and size of the unit.

    - 1648 size is Rs 100-200 costlier than 1295 size
    - Park facing lower floor of 1648 size can command upto Rs 51-5200/sqft
    - Park facing higher floor of 1648 size can be available at Rs 48-4900/sqft
    - Non-park facing smaller size units on higher floor could be available at Rs 4500/sqft


    @Gaurav256: Kindly quote your source. The price tags seem a *tad* on the higher side. Also clarify your position vis-a-vis your role in the market (owner/buyer/seller/broker/speculator etc.).
    CommentQuote
  • could the condition of clearing all d instalments to authority before possession b the reason for delay in actual deliverx of the units?
    CommentQuote
  • I have asked 3C these questions.

    Noida RE market has always been bad in business. There are so many hidden trues in Noida market. No builder is clean, Omaxe is also RTM but nobody living there.... I doubt LB should not fall in the same line... but so far transparent behavior shown is under the clouds of doubts... I think, its the time to remind 3C about the queries which were sent 6 months back and have got no reply so far......

    That email has all the possible queries w.r.t land issues... Lease rent is also not clear... is it every ten years?
    CommentQuote
  • So the tide is finally turning. The 3C hype is getting over and the reality is coming out. Lets see what happens once the actual possession is given.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have a contact in Noida Authority? It can be confirmed very easily If there is a hold from Noida Authority due to some reason and If their head person was changed etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    Does anyone have a contact in Noida Authority? It can be confirmed very easily If there is a hold from Noida Authority due to some reason and If their head person was changed etc.



    Yes, there's a change; and new person is not available at present.
    CommentQuote