3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Deep bhai

In LP, did u find these rates prevailing for the larger 3BHKs as well? 1935 and 1955 sizes?

I was keen on an Island or a 1935 unit?

Nitin

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
    4200-4400 in LP for 2BHK is for real. Even i have got similar offers.
    4400-4800 in LP for 3BHK for a good park facing unit

4400-4600 in LB for 3BHK tower 28 in LB which will probably be last in delivery.
    4500-4800 in LB for 3BHK in towers RTM in next 6 months -year.

PS:I am looking for a 3BHK unit in LP since last month.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post
      Deep bhai

In LP, did u find these rates prevailing for the larger 3BHKs as well? 1935 and 1955 sizes?

Nitin
      Sorry, never inquired for 1935. Yes but one gentleman at 3c panache office said they had a cancellation/not booked 1935 sqft unit available at 5500- some discount.

I was not interested so did not probe further....

Comment

Prices have slipped lower currently as most buyers are waiting on the sidelines, waiting to see which way is the market poised.
        Key things to evaluate are:
        Have buyers become disinterested in 3C projects, especially LB and LP - No
        Has 3Cs image of quality, customer friendly, fast execution taken a beating recently - No

So, if fundamentally their properties are strong, the moment the market gets a positive trigger, such as BSP return to power, or rate cut by RBI etc., the pent up demand / cash will rush in causing prices to firm up almost over night.

And the sellers who are getting impatient due to price stagnation / down-drift will suddenly disappear or revise their sale price up instantly.

Those wanting to time their entry down to the last day / week, might end up buying 200 bucks higher eventually. But that is fine. That is the premium they pay for the certainty in market direction.

On the other hand, if RBI holds back the price cut in March as expected and if BSP is voted out, then the prices may drift downwards a bit more in the coming 2-3 months.

But in a 4-5 months scenario, the prices would be in the 4800-5k range due to:
        Clear signs on what is the new govt in UP expecting from builders
        RBI rate cuts
        LB, LP construction having advanced further.

So those who think they are sharp enough to time the market perfectly - great. You deserve the high RoI you will get.
        For those who can't time it so perfectly, enter now even if you have a 5 months time-frame, you will gain quite a bit.
        Somehow I feel too much is being put on BSP coming back or loosing power. I feel it is just a temporary trigger as any government that comes in will be keen to increase investor confidence in UP namely Noida and GN. As these are the places where they will make money. one or two builders that are too close to BMW may get hit. But I see no impact in the medium term.

Comment

Don't mistake. Even current situation cannot be termed as a completely buyer's market.... yes seems like buyers have an edge as of now.

Post election opening of YEW and another F1 can be major triggers. Sellers will very soon dictate terms. Net - Net if you are looking for buying. Buy now....

Comment

Some LB pictures taken yesterday
            Attached Files

Comment

Two more ----
              Attached Files

Comment

Deep bhai

Nitin
                Hi,
                I am little surprised on being told that 2bhk command lower prices.
                The industry as such can vouch overall that 2bhk are easy to sell and are always commanding a better price too due to there non-availability in comparison to a 3bhk and there reach factor to all - actual users/investors etc.
                I think there might be figures which will be different to what have been quoted in earlier quotes.

Comment

I had similar logic in mind. So even i was surprised when i first heard this. But when you hear it from every possible source you have to believe this....

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                    I had similar logic in mind. So even i was surprised when i first heard this. But when you hear it from every possible source you have to believe this....
                    The supply of bigger size flats is very low as compared to smaller size 2-3 BHK. This is leading to imbalance in demand and supply, leading to the trend. There is one full thread on this on the forum. You may go through that.

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
                      The supply of bigger size flats is very low as compared to smaller size 2-3 BHK. This is leading to imbalance in demand and supply, leading to the trend. There is one full thread on this on the forum. You may go through that.
                      Sir,
                      I would like to say this is quite a wild guess. The 2bhk flats had actually nearly vanished in the time before economic downturn. The costly and bigger flats were the commodity easily available and the builders had to relent to market conditions and make bit smaller flats.
                      The Projects like panache which i believe would come in a little better than a average project and lower than a luxury one. I dont think there would ever be a comparison with other projects for panache. Also here i believe the 3/4 bhk outnumber the 2bhk ones.
                      I dont think this is correct or it would be in the forsee able long-term future.
                      The guys who might be selling 2bhk might be few distrsess sales or max investors who booked initally on lower rates and trying to encash it now due to builder demand increasing for payments.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X