Ecnon (Farm houses) Sports Land behind JP Aman

Just visited this place today .Was impressed with the planning of these farm houses

Few Pointers

165 acre land
1200 sq yard min plot size
6 biga club house
22 biga sports complex
30 mt wide road in front of each farm house
Hardly walking distance from Jp aman.
Rate @4500 + discounts
it is being registered under DM greater noida . No role of noida authority
Place looks very clean and well planned
Lots of advertisement all around noida
Feedback from seniors
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit234

Just visited this place today .Was impressed with the planning of these farm houses

Few Pointers

165 acre land
    6 biga club house
    22 biga sports complex
    Rate @4500 + discounts
    Feedback from seniors

I 2nd this. All feedback or other info from senior members would be highly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    I 2nd this. All feedback or other info from senior members would be highly appreciated

reason buddy ?
    CommentQuote

Few Pointers

165 acre land
    6 biga club house
    22 biga sports complex
    Rate @4500 + discounts
    Feedback from seniors

just 50L, when mist is selling similar sizes for 7-10cr, what's the catch?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    just 50L, when mist is selling similar sizes for 7-10cr, what's the catch?

Bro these are not residential plots ..farm lands with contruction allowed only 5 or 10 percent that too a temporary one with no bricks and cement used ..this is the catch ..only u can do organic farming or have some plants
    CommentQuote
  • Can u pl indicate the location on a map....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinash77
    Can u pl indicate the location on a map....

Bro its just behind JP Aman there are board signs which will take u to the site

Seniors dinesh bhai, sequence ,prakash please comments in case we find it good with justified reason.. can do a bulk booking
    CommentQuote
    Bro these are not residential plots ..farm lands with contruction allowed only 5 or 10 percent that too a temporary one with no bricks and cement used ..this is the catch ..only u can do organic farming or have some plants

ohk bro, i didn't get the utility of sports complex, club etc if you can't stay there or u have to build a jhopri as no brick/cement allowed

farmhouses in delhi seem to have all the required comforts including swimming pools, are you sure on the no brick/cement part?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    ohk bro, i didn't get the utility of sports complex, club etc if you can't stay there or u have to build a jhopri as no brick/cement allowed

farmhouses in delhi seem to have all the required comforts including swimming pools, are you sure on the no brick/cement part?

see the attachments below of some other farm houses in noida to have a view of how these look like
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Bro its just behind JP Aman there are board signs which will take u to the site

Seniors dinesh bhai, sequence ,prakash please comments in case we find it good with justified reason.. can do a bulk booking

i think its a risky preposition,...I evaluated this option arnd 5 yrs back @Rs 700 a yard, but considering the given risk, i opted out,,, its a sort of gamble...might just prove to be a jackpot 10-15 yrs down the line....no clarity on how these land parcels will be treated by the authorities/ irrigation department/ courts etc etc...I think 'declared/ abadi notified' village land lying close to expressway would be a safer bet...It can be developed in farmHOUSE and best of all would be freehold...

PS - A developer i know personally holds around 100 acres of prime land on the left side of Expressway...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i think its a risky preposition,...I evaluated this option arnd 5 yrs back @Rs 700 a yard, but considering the given risk, i opted out,,, its a sort of gamble...might just prove to be a jackpot 10-15 yrs down the line....no clarity on how these land parcels will be treated by the authorities/ irrigation department/ courts etc etc...I think 'declared/ abadi notified' village land lying close to expressway would be a safer bet...It can be developed in farmHOUSE and best of all would be freehold...

PS - A developer i know personally holds around 100 acres of prime land on the left side of Expressway...

Thanks for comments ..Please go and check these just behind jP aman ..the planning and excecution will steal ur heart ...i know u r talking about flora and green beauty u left 700 but they are selling at 3000 + as of now

These are registered under DM and does not come under authority as such
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for comments ..Please go and check these just behind jP aman ..the planning and excecution will steal ur heart ...i know u r talking about flora and green beauty u left 700 but they are selling at 3000 + as of now

These are registered under DM and does not come under authority as such

Few pointers -

1. Am not a great fan of Sec 150, i would rather go to Greater Noida which has better connectivity and development..Funny thing is One has to make a you turn from Pari chowk to go to Sec 150...

2. Most of these developers are blacklisted by the authority..as of now it does not come under authority but knowing the way authority functions anything is possible in future..

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/builderdefalt.jpg

3. Buying is different 3000 but once you go in the market to sell these farms, you will be amazed!!

PS - Do pm me the details of the project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Few pointers -

1. Am not a great fan of Sec 150, i would rather go to Greater Noida which has better connectivity and development..Funny thing is One has to make a you turn from Pari chowk to go to Sec 150...

2. Most of these developers are blacklisted by the authority..as of now it does not come under authority but knowing the way authority functions anything is possible in future..

3. Buying is different 3000 but once you go in the market to sell these farms, you will be amazed!!

if you are going to sector-150, one doesn't need to enter even Greater noida. just little awareness can save lots of time and fuel too..

just take service road from any cut from expressway to reach any sector of Noida Expressway.

However, I agree ...better avoid such Farm houses..
    CommentQuote
  • Comments in red

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Few pointers -

This is prob behind sector 151 ,..U can always use the slip road on the right

No details as such but u can go and see as I did
    CommentQuote
  • Beware with Farmhouses projects around Noida

All,

There are already couple of threads for similar kind of projects around Noida and members already discussed in-depth from all possible issue, legalities etc..
    One of the thread worth to look is-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16112-green-beauty-farms-noida-expressway?t=18357

Decision is yours--
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan1
    All,

There are already couple of threads for similar kind of projects around Noida and members already discussed in-depth from all possible issue, legalities etc..
    One of the thread worth to look is-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16112-green-beauty-farms-noida-expressway?t=18357

Decision is yours--

Yes I have seen this ..but they are ready to show all the papers of land deal as well . Will go in depth of this to have the real picture

But do go and visit once just to have a feel
    CommentQuote