I heard Ajnara is launching a new project in sec79, does anyone knew abt it , any idea about the price range ?
Read more
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gargggn99
    I heard Ajnara is launching a new project in sec79, does anyone knew abt it , any idea about the price range ?

Ajnara, Noida Sector 118 prelanuch still has not been done, it's already an year delay from Ajnara and they still saying about required approval within next 3-4 months.

BTW sector 79 has still some issues because of land taken by 3C from authority, expect more delay for official launch.

Though I amn't sure about the exact location of Ajnara's new project and didn't hear it before.

Would check and confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • anyone else heard about it ?
    CommentQuote
  • any news about this ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes the news is true

Called up Ajnara to verify

First they were reluctant

but later accepted
    expected sizes 1550, flexi 4200 bsp

Few concerns

Can't see any sec 79a
    lots of rumors that there is a dispute in this sector
    Ajnara didn't treat customer well in ajnara ambrosia which got stuck
    The staff is generally rude
    CommentQuote
  • Their sales person told me 4200/-. A cheque of 5-7 lacks needed. No further information.
    CommentQuote
  • its not 79A, Its 79 only.. checking the option to update the title of this tread, but cant find :(
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody got any news about sector 79

Projects in soft launch

Gaur Sportswood 3600-3800 DP
    Subhkamna lords
    Ajnara

But not of the first two launched of bank approved ...which is worrisome and points to the fact there is something wrong about the sector - farmers dispute or 3C sub lease issue or Noida authorities delay
    CommentQuote
  • knock knock anybody there??
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 79 has full of soft launches not from today...JM housing, Prateek, NCR Olympia, Shubhkamna, Gaur and now Ajnara...

I think all the builders of Noida would soft launch their project in Sec 79 and then nothing will be done.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

rate is 4100 bsp...Broker is asking for 6 L cheque
    CommentQuote
  • 4100 is in flexi or in clp ? and what is the size available ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gargggn99
    4100 is in flexi or in clp ? and what is the size available ?

I don't think, builder has confirmed the rate.
    They are playing the game of guessing the market sentiment and then pricing it accordingly.

They are just collecting the cheques and disclose the prices later on after seeins the response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    Hi,

rate is 4100 bsp...Broker is asking for 6 L cheque

4100 bsp for Sector 79 is too high can get in Rs 3800 - Rs 4000 already started projects in Noida Expressway. Like Jaypee Kosmos, Sikka, Shubhkamna Legend, Neo World.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates aren't reasonable and considering the current Ajnara Group condition, it's not recommended at all, sector 118 Ajnara Ambrosia project in prelaunch is already in trouble and struggling from last one year but still no outcome.

Recently Gulshan iHomz has been scrapped in Noida Extension without giving solid reasons to the buyers, btw both the owners (Gulshal and Ajnara) are real brothers and they seems to be in trouble.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara is only having a land share there, but not launching any project soon. They are claiming that all are rhumors and company has not asked any broker to pick up cheques.
    CommentQuote