I have bought one shop in Mist. I am keen on buying one more shop. Just wondering if i should put my eggs in same basket or not ?

From appreciation point of view where do you see most appreciation if i have a horizon of 3-4 years. Which one will give best return ?

1. Mist at 15000 Rs clp less 2% discount. I bought first shop cheaper so i will hate to pay more now.

2. Paras tierea dp resale 16000 Rs psf. Seems very expensive.

3. Unnati fortune world 50/50 scheme 9200 Rs less 3% discount. I am little inclined towards this as it will be launched soon around 11000 rs price but i dont know if it will launch in a week or in a year ?

Which one should give best returns if ikeep it for 3-4 years ?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    I have bought one shop in Mist. I am keen on buying one more shop. Just wondering if i should put my eggs in same basket or not ?

From appreciation point of view where do you see most appreciation if i have a horizon of 3-4 years. Which one will give best return ?

1. Mist at 15000 Rs clp less 2% discount. I bought first shop cheaper so i will hate to pay more now.

3. Unnati fortune world 50/50 scheme 9200 Rs less 3% discount. I am little inclined towards this as it will be launched soon around 11000 rs price but i dont know if it will launch in a week or in a year ?

At what price u booked in mist
    CommentQuote
  • If Mist and Paras are in the range of 15-16K, then isn't UFW much better deal? Moreover here you have to pay just half and there is no payment for next 3 years.

Do you know how much will be extra cost for a 800 sqft shop?
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Retail shop Unnati fortune world / Mist / Paras Tierea

Bobby bha - limit the eggs in one basket scenario for sure.

Infact shops exposure try and limit - go around Gurgaon and see there is a massive supply of shops in these complexes.

Just my 5cents

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • retail shop unnati

trying to make an important decision to invest in a retail shop. wanted to invested in noida but looks expensive. happened to see a shop in wave silver tower of 700 sqf and price quoted was 62000 Rs psf. Then saw the ad of unnati project shops of price 9200 Rs psf with 50% on posession.
    Considered mist avenue shops also but after hearing horror stories about bhasin group from two customers at their site office just dropped the idea of mist.

unnati seems also bad like most of the builders but better group than mist.
    The price difference of 7 times between noida wave liver tower and unnati fortune shops is too big. if i pay 50% now then i pay 14 times less.

Do you think there is scope for appreciation in this area ?

At the same time unnati has a bad name for aranya where they are using peoples money without constructing anything.

I am tempted by price and lake concept. should i take the risk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Paras will be short term gains... As it will be ready quite soon and possession starts this year... So demand for shops will rise in this project...
    About seven months back i was quoted 11k psf for shop in pt... You can see the gains...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UFGinfo
    Dear Folks,

Want to share that we have successfully sold 70k sq ft retail area out of 170k sq ft retail area in just 2 months. We are planning to inaugurate the property in Feb end.

Currently the additional charges are as below :
    Other Charges{ IDC,EDC,Lease Rent, Electric Sub Station Charges} Rs 200 psf
    IFMS Rs 100 PSF
    Power Back Up Rs 25000 per KV

Our marketing team is also working on giving our customers Lease assistance after you'll have the possession of your property.We have already done some tie ups with various MNC's and Food Outlets for the lease and working with a big company regarding the same also.Don't like to comment on the brand names which are coming up or Lease expertise company as if now because we are planning to give a big Bang with this on the later stage after launch. In retail you can easily expect a return of Rs 100 psf/pm or 15% of their gross sales which ever is greater.Actually this is the condition we are entering into with top retail chains and brands. Basically this module of leasing is followed previously by Select City walk and they have succeeded with it.

I am proud to say that no other builder in commercial activity is giving lease assistance on entire E-way like we did.

Regards,
    Azhar
    Marketing & Sales
    Unnati Fortune Group

What can be the best offer, we could get for CLP. Looking for investment option for 1year
    CommentQuote
  • let me know your mail id & phone number nad i get in touch with you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel

Investing in commercial real estate, then why not invest in different projects. since you have already invested in Mist, go for Unnati fortune World. The project is coming in (location ) and experts believe will witness price appreciation in coming 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Ms. Bobby,

Do not go with Unnati Aranya. That's for sure. There was a news article in the Hindustan Times a day before yesterday wherein Unnati Group has been declared a FRAUDSTER!!! They are selling retail on a land meant for IT.

CEO of Noida has declared that they will take action against the builder because the retail shops that they are selling are illegal. They will never get the sanction letters. They will soon take legal action against the builder. Even the company that sold land to this filthy builder is contemplating a court case against them.

Investors in their previous projects are also stuck up till date.

This builder and especially this project is a big time NO NO!

I would suggest buy a reatil shop in Noida Extension. With the volume of dwellings, NE will have, the retail business will do much better there.

Sector 144 will never be a hub of commercial activity in Noida. There are much better projects available.

KEEP AWAY.

Please study the Hindustan time report in the other thread of the company.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/42398-unnati-fortune-world-unnati-fortune-group-sector-144-noida?t=44254

Check out this thread. download the picture and read it. Unnati Group has been implicated big time.

Very very dangerous project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sapsharma
    trying to make an important decision to invest in a retail shop. wanted to invested in noida but looks expensive. happened to see a shop in wave silver tower of 700 sqf and price quoted was 62000 Rs psf. Then saw the ad of unnati project shops of price 9200 Rs psf with 50% on posession.
    Considered mist avenue shops also but after hearing horror stories about bhasin group from two customers at their site office just dropped the idea of mist.

unnati seems also bad like most of the builders but better group than mist.
    The price difference of 7 times between noida wave liver tower and unnati fortune shops is too big. if i pay 50% now then i pay 14 times less.

Do you think there is scope for appreciation in this area ?

At the same time unnati has a bad name for aranya where they are using peoples money without constructing anything.

I am tempted by price and lake concept. should i take the risk ?

Sir,

Wave Silver Tower is commanding that price because of the business opportunity it provides. Its in the heart of Noida's commercial centre Sector 18.

In commercial segment, location matters more than anything. People who bought shops in Greater Noida had to exit at a loss.

and anyhow - this project of UF is a Dhoka Project. Keep away. You will pay 50% of the money and next 50% will never be demanded, because the project will never be approved. You will just lose your initial 50%.

Beware - it is a huge conspiracy by the group. Do not BUY!!! you will get stuck.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharma Jee, Booby jee...aapne bataya nahin what decision you finally took?
    CommentQuote
  • what is current transaction rate

Paras Tierea is going to offer possession , shortly.

Shop in this society would be in good demand.

Is any one aware of current rate at which transactions are happening in shop segment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidhant
    Paras Tierea is going to offer possession , shortly.

Shop in this society would be in good demand.

Is any one aware of current rate at which transactions are happening in shop segment.

Paras seems has 2 commercial blocks..
    CommentQuote
  • I tried to contact the builder and some agents for tierea commercial 2 GF shops. I was told that its all Sold out.
    CommentQuote