Hi,

Divine Meadows is a new project launched in Sec 108, Noida (On Expressway).

Does anyone have any background on this Project or its developer.
The Developer is Divine India Infrastructures Limited. It has done the following Projects in Indirapuram -
- Park View
- Park View II
- Heritage

Thanks.
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • refer for updated status:
    India 066 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    India 067 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Credit goes to the original poster.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    can anyone update me about the initial date of delivery given by builder???
    CommentQuote
  • date of delivery Dec 2012 by builder intially, now conforming june 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I visited Divine Meadows. The remarkable location leaves nothing to explain. The construction work is going on in full swing and nearing completion. Perhaps the last chance to avail golden opportunity since the developers seem to be selling some retained stock. The expressway is bound to become unaffordable in a short time. The quality of construction also looks good as it is heard through some building material vendors that there is no compromise on the quality of material and they are bound to supply good quality unlike other developers where you can do anything after greasing the palms of controlling officers. The design of the complex is another advantage giving more open area. The layouts also have best utilization of space......
    Last chance to grab the opportunity.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharmakaran
    Recently I visited Divine Meadows. The remarkable loYcation leaves nothing to explain. The construction work is going on in full swing and nearing completion. Perhaps the last chance to avail golden opportunity since the developers seem to be selling some retained stock. The expressway is bound to become unaffordable in a short time. The quality of construction also looks good as it is heard through some building material vendors that there is no compromise on the quality of material and they are bound to supply good quality unlike other developers where you can do anything after greasing the palms of controlling officers. The design of the complex is another advantage giving more open area. The layouts also have best utilization of space......
    Last chance to grab the opportunity.......

aap kitna discount doge? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • This is one of few stupid projects in Noida which do not have cup board space in bed rooms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    This is one of few stupid projects in Noida which do not have cup board space in bed rooms.

hahahaha too much

yeah i noticed that in logix blossom greens 2bhk also one of the rooms doesnt have cupboard space
    CommentQuote
  • Divine Meadows is worse than even JP in terms of delay. I think from now on whenever someone will complain to JP about delay, JP should redirect them to the other side of expressway.

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hahahaha too much

yeah i noticed that in logix blossom greens 2bhk also one of the rooms doesnt have cupboard space
    CommentQuote
  • While during UC phase delay is the most imp factor, it becomes a no issue once the project is RTM, no matter if it took 7 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    While during UC phase delay is the most imp factor, it becomes a no issue once the project is RTM, no matter if it took 7 years.

yes .. in terms of location .. no doubt divine meadows is good
    CommentQuote
  • I will like to make a purchase in Divine meadows on down payment, please help me in connecting with the right person. Location is very good but I am not much aware about the builder.

Help & Suuggestions needed...
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone through all reviews and problem I see in Divine Meadows is very slow progress of construction but as suggested earlier by few members this problem mainly hits during UC phase.
    Suggest how good is this project for fresh entry by resale. I think now there will be only 3 parameters
    1. How much more time construction will take i.e. for RTM
    2. Quality of Construction
    3. Reputation of builder in terms of construction quality.

Please comment & suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishagw
    I have gone through all reviews and problem I see in Divine Meadows is very slow progress of construction but as suggested earlier by few members this problem mainly hits during UC phase.
    Suggest how good is this project for fresh entry by resale. I think now there will be only 3 parameters
    1. How much more time construction will take i.e. for RTM
    2. Quality of Construction
    3. Reputation of builder in terms of construction quality.

Please comment & suggest

I saw this while taking while I was going to see the Jaypee side.
    Location: Much better than JP and 3C. Very open on 3 sides, small project. No villages nearby.
    Completion by Aug,2013....Structure is almost complete. Add 3-4 moths more So, by Nov, it would be RTM
    Quality of consturction: I couldnot conclude from Cement/Bricks.
    Rate: Rs5100 BSP...And sales guy expect a jump of R400 shortly.

Best thing I like is that No more towers can come in future even if FAR is increased....Even No towers can come in front, as its a part of noida authority park.

Green area is less within apartment.
    Rate of Rs5100 is high considering builder reputation. But they told that they have already sold 90%, so so need to reduce price.
    CommentQuote
  • After collecting views from many people in market, I have found that the builder reputation in market is not good and it is not recommended to invest in this project.

People also tell that builder may take lot of time in completing the last part i.e. remaining 10-15%. Builders are very much capable of stretching the finishing work for very long.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has any update on divine Meadows?
    CommentQuote