Hi,

Divine Meadows is a new project launched in Sec 108, Noida (On Expressway).

Does anyone have any background on this Project or its developer.
The Developer is Divine India Infrastructures Limited. It has done the following Projects in Indirapuram -
- Park View
- Park View II
- Heritage

Thanks.
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Possession is starting in july and by dec'13 it will be complete. So the much maligned project is only delayed by few months after all :D

I like the external wall finish they have given. Looks much better than 3C one, i will admit.

I have heard the resale price is 4600-5000.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24795

Very nice, no-nonsense kind of pricing.

Bet it'll give NA Sector 105 a run for its money at these prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by truepicture
    Very nice, no-nonsense kind of pricing.

Bet it'll give NA Sector 105 a run for its money at these prices.

Now builder BSP is Rs5800....
    CommentQuote
  • The biggest advantage of this project is its location......
    Earlier I was not very hopeful on this project but seems (from outside), it has made good progress..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    Now builder BSP is Rs5800....

Passed this society again today. Observed closely. Outside wall finish appears good. As someone has pointed out, the balconies are embedded inside these walls with just a small window like opening towards the outside.

Haven't seen apartments from inside but this itself was quite a put-off. Reminded me of claustrophobic DDA apartments near Mehrauli...
    CommentQuote
  • Another shortcoming is that bedroom don't have wardrobe space.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Another shortcoming is that bedroom don't have wardrobe space.

- tapatalk free

Went to Divine Meadows last weekend...though the work is progressing really fast and most of the towers are nearing completion I somehow did not find the project appealing enough...I went to their actual flats and found the quality to be "Just" avg. if not below...if u give a closer look to the towers they do not give u a brand new look bt a stale appearance and same goes for the flats which I found damp...might be because of the layout or its still under construction status...except the location there was nothing great in this project...balconies are so small that for u cant even put two chairs and seemed as if the balaconies were added later just for the heck of it and do not give u a feeling of openess...these are purely my observations and I do not meant to hurt anyones feelings
    CommentQuote
  • Please post pics of flat, if taken. thx.

Originally Posted by Parikrama
    Went to Divine Meadows last weekend...though the work is progressing really fast and most of the towers are nearing completion I somehow did not find the project appealing enough...I went to their actual flats and found the quality to be "Just" avg. if not below...if u give a closer look to the towers they do not give u a brand new look bt a stale appearance and same goes for the flats which I found damp...might be because of the layout or its still under construction status...except the location there was nothing great in this project...balconies are so small that for u cant even put two chairs and seemed as if the balaconies were added later just for the heck of it and do not give u a feeling of openess...these are purely my observations and I do not meant to hurt anyones feelings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Please post pics of flat, if taken. thx.

Sry cudnt take pics...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parikrama

Parikrama,
    3 Balconies in 1655sqft 3BHK:
    9.8 x 7.4
    5.11 x 6.3
    4.4 x 10.5

Which builder is giving such balconies in 3BHK ?
    CommentQuote
    Parikrama,
    3 Balconies in 1655sqft 3BHK:
    9.8 x 7.4
    5.11 x 6.3
    4.4 x 10.5

Which builder is giving such balconies in 3BHK ?

Dnt knw abt specifics and what other builders offer...however if u visit their actual flat (1655) the balaconies do look quiet small although view from the balconies are nice... guess the cement structure of the balconeies without railings make them look smaller and old styled...again my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of the builders of Divine Meadows

Divine Meadows is a project of Divine India Infrastructure (P) Ltd. They have a sister concern named Divine Associates which is doing a project called Solitaire Divine in Zirakpur (Near Chandigarh). You can find details of project solitaire divine on their site Welcome to Divine India Infrastructure . I booked a flat in Solitaire Divine project almost 2 years back. Possession could have been given one year back but not given till date (Although they have offerred possession 6 months back with all sorts of works pending). So far only 1 (One) family is living in this project.

Problems:

Inexperienced management

Lack of supervision in project resulting in Very poor quality

Total Unprofessional attitude

All works got done through sub contractors and no control on sub contractors

Unreasonable and intentional delays

The marketing guys here in zirakpur have tried to sell whole of this project quoting the superb quality of their noida project. I don't know what they told their noida customers.

Most important lessons I have learnt by investing in this project

Never buy from inexperienced builder

If buying a flat for living purpose, never go for under construction property (even if in finishing stages of construction). Although you will end up paying more money but it will save a lot of mental agony.

So think 10 times before investing in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Flat booked in Divine Meadows sector 108 Noida and builder promised to give possession in 36 months but even completing 54 months possession is not in sight.Could anyone give latest information about completion of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shglrhl
    Do not invest in this project, reasons below:

1. Builders have no exp in construction

2. So far their only renowned project is "heritage" in indirapuram, for which they only did the make up of a poorly constructed project by gda

3. The directors have split, thats why the project is getting delayed

4. Builders are completely broke now

5. Their entire marketing staff has left bcoz some received threat calls from investors, as they were the front face

6. Banks are not funding dp plan anymore, stopped clp payments because construction is not happening

7. Bcoz of that their director was about to scrap the project, but instead launched new project, "laureate" on next plot to gather more money

beware!!!!!!

I fully agree with your views. I am one of the buyers.What is the current status of possession. It is already delayed for one and half year. Possession is not in sight
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinamassey
    I fully agree with your views. I am one of the buyers.What is the current status of possession. It is already delayed for one and half year. Possession is not in sight

What is the current resale rate for 3+Study ? BSP or all Inclusive !!
    99 acres says Rs7000(AI) for Expway facing which I dont believe....
    CommentQuote
    What is the current resale rate for 3+Study ? BSP or all Inclusive !!
    99 acres says Rs7000(AI) for Expway facing which I dont believe....

current resale is around 5200-5400AI. people can ask for whatever.
    CommentQuote