bad broker experience

Last updated: February 14 2013
2 | Posts
688 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad broker experience

I recently had a very bad experience with one broker when i went into a resale deal.
    This broker was all words and nothing substantial. Once the deal was about to break because of his callousness and he didn't take any stand. Rather charged a hefty amount from me, as well as (as I came to know), got a hefty one from seller's broker (from my money) by raising the rate a little for me.

All in all a very bad experience, as he backed off at the last minute (after most payment was done to fulfill his promise to get the rate revised, which as he mentioned was his cut anyway.

His name is Mr. Kashyap (can PM details if someone need). Just wanted to make you guys beware.

Please share names/firms/incidents if anyone had any bad one. So, other can beware of such frauds.

Re : bad broker experience

which project ???

Comment

Re : bad broker experience

We have a similar existing thread running in the forum . This is a duplicate thread & is being locked . For further discussion on this topic, please refer -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=14243

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
      Last edited February 14 2013, 02:34 PM.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X