Have started this thread as making it easier for people who are looking to buy in resale in jaypee wishtown but do not know which project to go for based on their need and money.

I guess searching through all threads, one can get complete info here.

Im looking for 2bhk unit in jaypee for my parents. which will be better in CLP plan?

any views on kasa, klassic, klassic heights,kosmos, KBA,KPA or any other project.

NOT LOOKING FOR EXPENSIVE PROJECTS LIKE ONE FACING GOLF ETC.

pls help
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello seniors of noida
    can any body tell what is resale going for 3 bhk in klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos

all having same specifications ?

which project will give possession first and when is expected

out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos which is having better location
    CommentQuote
  • pavillion height is not having same spec , trading nearly 8000
    rest around 4000
    klassic and kosmos will be delivered first by sep 13 to march 2014 time frame.
    klassic height 2 years later
    GI and kengistion park 3 years

location wise my choice will be kasa isles /klassic/kosmos/kosmos height/garden isles
    pavillion height is best but rates almost double its a premium apartment golf facing so no comparison with 4000 BSP apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for one in that area....plan to visit wish town this weekend.
    There are many projects.....
    CommentQuote
  • I m also looking for 3 BHK in wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

Add your req to JP WT buy/sell database for the buyers by the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    hello seniors of noida
    can any body tell what is resale going for 3 bhk in klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos

all having same specifications ?

which project will give possession first and when is expected

out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos which is having better location

Pavillion height is a a luxury project so can't be compared with others in your list. Resale is going for around 7800 - 8000
    Al the other projects you have mentioned are in the range of 3700 to 4400.

If you have to invest.. go for a project like Kosmos or Orchards. This is my suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the speed of construction, both Klassic and Kosmos would easily take 2-3 years from now for possession. These projects are already delayed by several years and negligible premium on the original sale price is a proof of that. Expect 3 + years of delay in any project of jaypee if looking to buy....

Originally Posted by mahoba
    pavillion height is not having same spec , trading nearly 8000
    rest around 4000
    klassic and kosmos will be delivered first by sep 13 to march 2014 time frame.
    klassic height 2 years later
    GI and kengistion park 3 years

location wise my choice will be kasa isles /klassic/kosmos/kosmos height/garden isles
    pavillion height is best but rates almost double its a premium apartment golf facing so no comparison with 4000 BSP apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    Pavillion height is a a luxury project so can't be compared with others in your list. Resale is going for around 7800 - 8000
    Al the other projects you have mentioned are in the range of 3700 to 4400.

If you have to invest.. go for a project like Kosmos or Orchards. This is my suggestion.

and out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and and kosmos

which is having better specification
    which is having better location
    which project will deliver first i heard kensingston park structure is ready
    CommentQuote
  • Mahoba, is any AI deal for Rs 4000 available in JP Klassic heights ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prachiaa
    Mahoba, is any AI deal for Rs 4000 available in JP Klassic heights ?

might be , i am not sure , last month when i was looking something in klassic height was getting quote for around 4100-4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prachiaa
    Mahoba, is any AI deal for Rs 4000 available in JP Klassic heights ?

Possibly you can get a 4000 BSP deal in klassic heights. AI in 4000 looks difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • and out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and and kosmos

good project for end use ?

and is there any project in wish town which will delivered this year or mid of next year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    and out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and and kosmos

good project for end use ?

and is there any project in wish town which will delivered this year or mid of next year

all projects are for end use only :bab (59):
    kosmos towers are ready - Klassic towers are also ready ...

location wise - Kensington boulevard is the best - least dense project in wishtown also .... but it is bareshell apartment .. JP has left specifications to the buyers ... available at 42-4300 bsp in clp plan .... Construction has reached till 3rd floor.

Crescent homes - Kasa isles have good specifications ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

Add your req to JP WT buy/sell database for the buyers by the buyers.

you can check above mentioned database as well ... for more info ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    all projects are for end use only :bab (59):
    kosmos towers are ready - Klassic towers are also ready ...

location wise - Kensington boulevard is the best - least dense project in wishtown also .... but it is bareshell apartment .. JP has left specifications to the buyers ... available at 42-4300 bsp in clp plan .... Construction has reached till 3rd floor.

Crescent homes - Kasa isles have good specifications ..

thanks
    Kasa islesas u said it is good option when is the possesion of that and rate
    and 3 bhk size ?
    CommentQuote