Resale in jaypee wishtown

Last updated: March 17 2013
37 | Posts
6429 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale in jaypee wishtown

Have started this thread as making it easier for people who are looking to buy in resale in jaypee wishtown but do not know which project to go for based on their need and money.

I guess searching through all threads, one can get complete info here.

Im looking for 2bhk unit in jaypee for my parents. which will be better in CLP plan?

any views on kasa, klassic, klassic heights,kosmos, KBA,KPA or any other project.

NOT LOOKING FOR EXPENSIVE PROJECTS LIKE ONE FACING GOLF ETC.

pls help

Re : Resale in jaypee wishtown

hello seniors of noida
    can any body tell what is resale going for 3 bhk in klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos

all having same specifications ?

which project will give possession first and when is expected

out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos which is having better location
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

pavillion height is not having same spec , trading nearly 8000
      rest around 4000
      klassic and kosmos will be delivered first by sep 13 to march 2014 time frame.
      klassic height 2 years later
      GI and kengistion park 3 years

location wise my choice will be kasa isles /klassic/kosmos/kosmos height/garden isles
      pavillion height is best but rates almost double its a premium apartment golf facing so no comparison with 4000 BSP apartment.

Comment

I am also looking for one in that area....plan to visit wish town this weekend.
        There are many projects.....

Comment

I m also looking for 3 BHK in wishtown

Comment

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

Add your req to JP WT buy/sell database for the buyers by the buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
              hello seniors of noida
              can any body tell what is resale going for 3 bhk in klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos

all having same specifications ?

which project will give possession first and when is expected

out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and pavillion heights and kosmos which is having better location

Pavillion height is a a luxury project so can't be compared with others in your list. Resale is going for around 7800 - 8000
              Al the other projects you have mentioned are in the range of 3700 to 4400.

If you have to invest.. go for a project like Kosmos or Orchards. This is my suggestion.

Comment

Looking at the speed of construction, both Klassic and Kosmos would easily take 2-3 years from now for possession. These projects are already delayed by several years and negligible premium on the original sale price is a proof of that. Expect 3 + years of delay in any project of jaypee if looking to buy....

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                pavillion height is not having same spec , trading nearly 8000
                rest around 4000
                klassic and kosmos will be delivered first by sep 13 to march 2014 time frame.
                klassic height 2 years later
                GI and kengistion park 3 years

location wise my choice will be kasa isles /klassic/kosmos/kosmos height/garden isles
                pavillion height is best but rates almost double its a premium apartment golf facing so no comparison with 4000 BSP apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyChopra View Post
                  Pavillion height is a a luxury project so can't be compared with others in your list. Resale is going for around 7800 - 8000
                  Al the other projects you have mentioned are in the range of 3700 to 4400.

If you have to invest.. go for a project like Kosmos or Orchards. This is my suggestion.

and out of klaasic heights and kensingston park and garden isles and and kosmos

which is having better specification
                  which is having better location
                  which project will deliver first i heard kensingston park structure is ready
                  Last edited February 15 2013, 09:32 PM.
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Mahoba, is any AI deal for Rs 4000 available in JP Klassic heights ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X