Short term investment for maximum one year only

Last updated: September 14 2013
8 | Posts
1240 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short term investment for maximum one year only

I want to invest approximately Rs . 60 Lacs for maximum one year only purely for gain. .So please suggest me the best option in Gurgaon or NCR either in Plot , flat and apartments or anything else

It is purely for investment purpose as I have money in my bank and have to use only after one year so just thinking of other option for maximum gain rather than just getting interest

Re : Short term investment for maximum one year only

You may invest in near possession projects on Expressway but in RE you can't be sure to sell at best price if you are in a rush to sell. You may plan to stay invested for 1 year but you may not get your money back exactly when you need it unless you sell your investment for whatever rate is offered to you. So in short 1 year time frame could be a risky idea to invest in real estate market.

Other areas for short term gains could be investing in Gold.

Other fellow members may give you better idea than mine..

Comment

Originally posted by enm1sg View Post
      I want to invest approximately Rs . 60 Lacs for maximum one year only purely for gain. .So please suggest me the best option in Gurgaon or NCR either in Plot , flat and apartments or anything else

It is purely for investment purpose as I have money in my bank and have to use only after one year so just thinking of other option for maximum gain rather than just getting interest

sir mere pass aap ke liye ek project hain jis main one year buy back agreement hain with 30% return PDC cheque ke saath

Comment

Next one year is most troubled time for noida re. Better keep your money in fd and have piece of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by shelu2414 View Post
          sir mere pass aap ke liye ek project hain jis main one year buy back agreement hain with 30% return PDC cheque ke saath
          take permission from mods and public se share kar lo.Otherwise i was very curious to know about this ponzi scheme :-)

Comment

Is this black or white? If white, then FD is ur best bet. You are looking at pre tax return of 5 l.
            If black, wait for some time and wait for gold getting to 28k and invest, sell it just before elections at abt 31-32k, again u r looking at no tax return of abt 5-6 l.

Comment

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
              Is this black or white? If white, then FD is ur best bet. You are looking at pre tax return of 5 l.
              If black, wait for some time and wait for gold getting to 28k and invest, sell it just before elections at abt 31-32k, again u r looking at no tax return of abt 5-6 l.
              Gold will come down to 23k again or less according to some so called experts and I don't doubt them. RE is still the best bet since it can't be sold that much in papers without existence. Google "Future trading" if you don't know what I meant. Economy is getting better slowly now.

Comment

But with one year horizon, many doubts to get return on money....everybody believe that RE is for quick bucks....

Comment

Invest in a project which is by a reputed builder and getting delivered in 3 to maximum 6 months. In short term, only these projects shall give you good return. I still believe some projects in 137 are underpriced considering they will deliver within 6 months.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X