With a budget of 60-65 Lacs looking to buy a close to RTM flat preferably 3BR in Noida. With so many projects its very difficult to decide.
Seniors help on this forum would be highly appreciated
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need to buy 3bhk in sector 137

After going around in the market, i have decided to go for sector-137 or sectors around on expressway..
    Can anyone suggest which one is the best builder in that area. i am ready for resale options also. And also what is the ongoing prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I need help in deciding for a project in sector-137
    I have shortlisted:
    1. Purvanchal Royal park
    AI 5200 from builder directly Flexi plan, possession mid 2014
    2. Resale in paras 4800 AI, possession in 1 year, full payment now with black & white
    3. Gulshan Vivante: 4900 AI resale..
    Please suggest which one to go for..
    Your advice would be highly appreciated..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mak0708
    Hi All,

I need help in deciding for a project in sector-137
    I have shortlisted:
    1. Purvanchal Royal park
    AI 5200 from builder directly Flexi plan, possession mid 2014
    2. Resale in paras 4800 AI, possession in 1 year, full payment now with black & white
    3. Gulshan Vivante: 4900 AI resale..
    Please suggest which one to go for..
    Your advice would be highly appreciated..

go for Pruvanchal it is best among all.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your response
    But Purvanchal rate is highest among all, 300 more i have to pay then others..
    I am looking from an investment cum end use. So is it better to enter at this rate..Can i expect it to be 6500 next year..as i might have to relocate due to job..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mak0708
    Thanks for your response
    But Purvanchal rate is highest among all, 300 more i have to pay then others..
    I am looking from an investment cum end use. So is it better to enter at this rate..Can i expect it to be 6500 next year..as i might have to relocate due to job..

Near RTM may not be best from investment pov, but among sec137 projects, purvanchal is by far the best project. Also, u r getting it in all white, so u would find it relatively easier to sell later on.
    6500 is quite possible when it becomes RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Near RTM may not be best from investment pov, but among sec137 projects, purvanchal is by far the best project. Also, u r getting it in all white, so u would find it relatively easier to sell later on.
    6500 is quite possible when it becomes RTM.

As no good launches also coming..And most of the properties are available in resale only..even getting in RTM will take more than year..

But 6500 doesnt seems to achieve as so much supply..and the properties which are giving possessionlike 119 sector are around 5300 except LB which is 6500 for phase I...

6500 new is equivalent to 7500 old due to loading and FAR..

In my case i need investment cum end use due to relocation could happen..
    CommentQuote
  • If looking for enduse only ..then wait for sometime and take when really RTM...not close to RTM. If its for investment then Rs300 more doesn't matter as you will most likely get 400-500 more while selling. Good properties remain good at selling also.

Originally Posted by mak0708
    As no good launches also coming..And most of the properties are available in resale only..even getting in RTM will take more than year..

But 6500 doesnt seems to achieve as so much supply..and the properties which are giving possessionlike 119 sector are around 5300 except LB which is 6500 for phase I...

6500 new is equivalent to 7500 old due to loading and FAR..

In my case i need investment cum end use due to relocation could happen..
    CommentQuote