I was about to finalize Paras Seasons/3C Zing but learnt that there is a STP planned near 168 and a creek between 168 residential projects and accenture.

How true is this? Where exactly STP would be and how does it affect residential properties in 168 and across i.e. 137?

Please advise.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NEZ2013
    I was about to finalize Paras Seasons/3C Zing but learnt that there is a STP planned near 168 and a creek between 168 residential projects and accenture.

How true is this? Where exactly STP would be and how does it affect residential properties in 168 and across i.e. 137?

Please advise.

avoid risk, avoid 168...there are so many options elsewhere :)
    CommentQuote
  • like?????
    CommentQuote
    like?????

u must be looking for around 5000 AI, u can go for paras tiera, purvanchal royal park, logix blossom county, paramount floraville, gulshan ikebana, today's ridge residency (sec 137/143/135), also many projects in wishtown would be available at these rates
    CommentQuote
  • STP is far away from 3c zing. Pls read zing thread, there is lots of discussion on that. Softie ji can you explain what are isues in 168. how can you are rate these builders better then 3C. NEZ2013, I would recomend you to do a site visit yourself and check the construction quality, architecture and loading etc and then make the decision. Location wise JP and 3C are best project.
    CommentQuote
  • @realzest

STP is coming next to Nimbus... is it far away? I don't think so...
    CommentQuote
  • As per Draft Master Plan 2031, STP is located in Sector 167A. Please refer to the link http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf. This location of STP seems to be far away from LZ location.

Please update if there is any further development.
    CommentQuote
    @realzest

STP is coming next to Nimbus... is it far away? I don't think so...

its not coming, its already existing next to village.
    CommentQuote
  • About Paras Properties

I also heard this as well but after doing proper research & discussions with govt. officials, I got to know that STP would not at all affect Paras properties, instead considering their unique features they are going to see a high rise in rates in the near future especially possession dates being round the corner.Paras & 3C both are surrounded by wide open roads.
    CommentQuote