We all know, majority of members are Existing Investors on this website.

Yet, the fact of the day is that Resale rates have been more or less stagnant in past 6 months or so.

Builder-broker-investor nexus is trying their level best to push rates up artificially either by revising rates on paper or creating an artificial hype.

But it has not worked in past 6 months and tables have started turning.

from start 2014 - end 2015, 2 lakh flats will be on offer as RTM. With 70% investors who wouldnt like to pay Rs.2-3 psf maintenance, the options would be to either sell or rent out.

In either case, end user will benefit.

Till now brokers would pressurise buyers that ''buy today, else this choice will not be there tomorrow''

Time is surely coming that Buyers will tell brokers ''sell today or else, i will have 2 dozen more projects to chose from (all in good locations)

We closed a deal in LB some days back and worked on it for almost a month. The prices came down drastically, once the broker knew we are serious buyer will ready cash.

The internal competition inside one project itself is a lot. Floor wise, phase wise, there is huge scope of discounts.

The Brokers have options on every phase, every tower, every floor !!!!

Where are the End Users ????

This is just one project I am talking about.

3 dozen more to come in next 2 years

All within a radius of 3 kms of LB.

The few projects where we found Higher percentage of End users are:
- Ats hamlet
- purvanchal royal park
- helios

Other all projects, name the tower and floor range, you will get many options. All have investors, 3C and Jaypee have maximum investor
Read more
3492 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I wish this could be true and end users can get the benefit.In my past experience I have seen that rates may not grow aggressively but remain stagnant. Cost of construction and land prices keep rising. Noida will soon see the inventory getting depleted by investors/brokers. In next 3-5 years end users will still be tempted as they have to equate there rent with EMI and RTM property will be sucked out by buyers/tenants(rent can be low). This will be beneficial for all as the area stats developing and rates start there uptrend. Same builder/brokers/investors with deep pockets will cash out and the market gets saturated with gradual increase. A New area like Yamuna Expresway or etc will be developed to cater to Growing needs of India.

Nut shell if its your first house, today is the best time for investment. If you have money go for RTM or else go with a good builder and wait for 4-6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Not only resale rates but fresh rates or direct rates from builders have not changed in last six months.

If investors/builders can hold for another couple of years then situation may go in their favor....

Originally Posted by royalcity

Yet, the fact of the day is that Resale rates have been more or less stagnant in past 6 months or so.

Builder-broker-investor nexus is trying their level best to push rates up artificially either by revising rates on paper or creating an artificial hype.

from start 2014- end 2015, 2 lakh flats will be on offer as rtm. With 70% investors who wouldnt like to pay Rs.2-3 psf maintenance, the options would be to either sell or rent out.

Till now brokers would pressurise buyers that ''buy today, else this choice will not be there tomorrow''

Time is surely coming that Buyers will tell brokers ''sell today or else, i will have 2 dozen more projects to chose from (all in good locations)

We closed a deal in LB some days back and worked on it for almost a month. The prices came down drastically, once the broker knew we are serious buyer will ready cash.

The internal competition inside one project itself is a lot. Floor wise, phase wise, there is huge scope of discounts.

- Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

Other all projects, name the tower and floor range, you will get many options. All have investors, 3C and Jaypee have maximum investor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by royalcity

from start 2014- end 2015, 2 lakh flats will be on offer as rtm. With 70% investors who wouldnt like to pay Rs.2-3 psf maintenance, the options would be to either sell or rent out.

- Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

Dude in Aug'12 I have bought a 3 bhk in nimbus hyde park in resale 4000 AI. IN jan'13 one of my friend has bought in resale in nimbus hyde park 4400 AI. Right now two of my friends are buying in nimbus hyde park'13 4650 AI. WE all are only end users and trust me we all have tried our best to get the best deals. I agree that ratez may not be hitting the roof but please dont say that it is no increasing. Although there may be massive supply but due to some unkown reasons rates are increasing although in a steady way.
    CommentQuote
  • Irrespective of all the talk about macro economic environment, properties along Noida Expressway will continue to appreciate till possession, the location is just too good for even the high density projects to not reach 7.5-8k/ sq ft on possession - I think thats a given. I dont know about Noida Extension or Greater Noida, but I expect atleast 80%-85% of the inventory along Expressway is sold. The units left are the unwanted units - high floors, poor locations, Vastu non-compliant, and therefore, which the builders will get rid off slowly - probably the reason why builders are not increasing prices, because it will be harder to get rid of these unwated units at higher rates.

However, the days of making a ROI of 70-100% are gone. People who invest in this environment with the idea of doubling the money in 4/5 years need to be careful, that may not happen unless the investment is a project which is undervalued. Put your money is a project which the market perceives as less than perfect but you have faith in, that will give you super normal return.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by steelium
    Dude in Aug'12 I have bought a 3 bhk in nimbus hyde park in resale 4000 AI. IN jan'13 one of my friend has bought in resale in nimbus hyde park 4400 AI. Right now two of my friends are buying in nimbus hyde park'13 4650 AI. WE all are only end users and trust me we all have tried our best to get the best deals. I agree that ratez may not be hitting the roof but please dont say that it is no increasing. Although there may be massive supply but due to some unkown reasons rates are increasing although in a steady way.

No the reason is not Unknown its very well known reason.. The place is full of morons who can pay anything without putting much stress on their peanut size brains.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajranme
    No the reason is not Unknown its very well known reason.. The place is full of morons who can pay anything without putting much stress on their peanut size brains.

And the place is also full of morons who think that they are very smart.
    CommentQuote

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

- Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

Bhai, most small investors get out by first or second demand letter with quick profit. The investors / financiers you are talking about who are holding till the building is RTM got tons of money to let the unit sit empty even after possession.

guy, like us will still have to buy over priced unit even after possession. Most brokers, now want more then commission so even if it's panic sale : the broker will tell you 4400 per sqft and tell sell per 3800 per sqft.

So, small endusers and the so called enduser buying both get screwed at the end lolz. So,buy it if you can afford it because panic sale don't benefit the so called enduser like you. It only benefits the brokers.

Buy in good project like Gulshan Ikebana and you will never see prices coming down. Buy with a good builder and you will not be disappointed. Gulshan Ihomz project is different story so don't bring up that topic
    CommentQuote

- Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

although your aim is just to spread awareness, it would be good if you can disclose the details of the transaction you did for LB. Following info could be useful:
    1) Unit details (size, floor, park/non-park)
    2) The starting AI rate which brokers were quoting
    3) The final AI rate in which you got the unit
    4) Number of brokers you contacted
    5) Did you have a meeting with the seller or the broker just pushed for no buyer-seller meeting
    6) The final rate at which you got the unit, did u have multiple unit options at that rate (just to see if you got a distressed deal or the market rate)
    7) any other info you want to add.

Please provide the details, it will be helpful for all future buyers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Bhai, most small investors get out by first or second demand letter with quick profit. The investors/financiers you are talking about who are holding till the building is RTM got tons of money to let the unit sit empty even after possession.

Normal guy, like us will still have to buy overpriced unit even after possession. Most brokers, now want more then commission so even if it's panic sale : the broker will tell you 4400 per sqft and tell seller 3800 per sqft.

So, small endusers and the so called enduser buying both get screwed at the end lolz. So, buy it if you can afford it because panic sale don't benefit the so called enduser like you. It only benefits the brokers.

Buy in good project like Gulshan Ikebana and you will never see prices coming down. Buy with a good builder and you will not be disappointed. Gulshan Ihomz project is different story so don't bring up that topic.

Sir , u started with good advice , then suddenly why only promoting Gulshan Ikebana as a GOOD PROJECT ?
    CommentQuote
  • Till now brokers/financiers are able to hold out; if the stagnancy continues distress sales would start reaching the end users as well.

Nowadays brokers treat every deal in resale with huge upfront as a distress sales.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Not only resale rates but fresh rates or direct rates from builders have not changed in last six months.

If investors/builders can hold for another couple of years then situation may go in their favor....

No builder in whole of NCR, and for that matter Pune, banglore and mumbai is in any way trying to increase the price. The main focus of builders is to somehow sell their inventory at current price or at some 5-10% discount. But sales are not happening at all. Interestingly a survey ( i will try to find and post link) revealed an interesting fact that those who are purchasing today are merely relocating by selling elsewhere. There is no net purchaser of RTM. However, in pre launch and launch there are still fresh purchases but only after lot of inquiry and lot of inspection and after bargaining a hefty discount.
    CommentQuote

This thing cant be believed:bab (38):.. if u would have said that u bought at 4000/- in Aug'12 and your frnds bought at 3800/- in Jan'13.. then we would have thought that it is possible, because in last 8 months, there has been no increase at all in resale rates
    CommentQuote

I guess the prices will bottom out during the election results next year.. If we get stable government in 2014 elections, then again prices will start moving otherwise till then it will remain stable

Also since people will try to avoid registration charges and book profits and therefore will try to sell before possession, so as possession time of different project will come, price will start falling
    CommentQuote

ha ha ha so u think your smart huh :)
    CommentQuote