Hey guys

Wave has launched its premium project of 2bhk's in wave city center sector 32.

Fully serviced apartments and i think building will be 50 floors.

Special payment plan of 40% now, 30 % on superstructure, 30% on completion.

CLP Rate..: 7750
SPP: 8000/-

Any takes on this ?????
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey, i am looking to book one today, Form is of 31 pages.... just signing it.....

Seems very impressive as specified. Floors above 23 will be hotel apartments and they are signing a deal with Rotana.

Iconic tower service hotel will be operated by Jumeirah group, Dubai.....

Seems like one of its kind.

Construction contract awarded for some phases to L & T and other 2 big contractors...

Plans are big, putting my everything into this, hoping for the best :)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • NO BODY ELSE IS INVESTING IN THIS ?????

kOI TO COMMENT KARO :)
    CommentQuote
  • i think not many people intersted in this prop.. me was also thinkn to invest in this plan but dropd the idea! though wave group is one of the best builders according to me.. but this project needs patience and is a long term investment but safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi domainakash.

At last moment i also pulled by hands back out of this.... brokers informed me that wave is not very strong now as it used to be in ponty's time. His son is concentrating well but its politically influenced builder. Their liquer license is about to get over soon.

Also this is commercial land and no loan is expected on this so that end user can invest his money.

Otherwise i was getting a rate of 7350/- on papers which is very much justified on that location.

They opened first 50 flats for NRI's only all over the world and said that will be lauching more than 8000 in india which is not the case, price is still the same....

But trust me the way they speak, its next best destination similar to Burj Development in dubai.

My uncles have invested though from dubai in 2 flats.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys , i am already into it, for good or for bad, time will only tell ! As of now looks promising.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Ankitmalik132 years ago
      I have invested into Waves Elegantia 4 years back, as you must be aware its a complete fraud project. If its ok i would like to speak with you regarding this investment.
  • Kapil, was that 7350/- in 40% plan or CLP??
    CommentQuote
  • CLP....

which plan did you choose ???
    CommentQuote
  • so that's about 5+ % discount on BSP of 7500/- . I have gone for 40%, hope to strike off 5 to 6 %.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry ! i meant bsp of 7750/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Hey, i am looking to book one today, Form is of 31 pages.... just signing it.....

Seems very impressive as specified. Floors above 23 will be hotel apartments and they are signing a deal with Rotana.

Iconic tower service hotel will be operated by Jumeirah group, Dubai.....

Seems like one of its kind.

Construction contract awarded for some phases to L & T and other 2 big contractors...

Plans are big, putting my everything into this, hoping for the best :)

Cheers

Me heavily invested into this project. So are many many friends of my close circle. We have 6 SCOs, 9 studios, and 11 offices. For some strange reason none of us went for residences.

This is that part of our investment portfolio that we do not want to even touch. Papers are in the name of a company that we 8 friends have equal shareholding.

All the best to you bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stiffler
    Me heavily invested into this project. So are many many friends of my close circle. We have 6 SCOs, 9 studios, and 11 offices. For some strange reason none of us went for residences.

This is that part of our investment portfolio that we do not want to even touch. Papers are in the name of a company that we 8 friends have equal shareholding.

All the best to you bro.

wow that a good investment ..can u let me know how much does a SCo cost and its payment plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Hi domainakash.

At last moment i also pulled by hands back out of this.... brokers informed me that wave is not very strong now as it used to be in ponty's time. His son is concentrating well but its politically influenced builder. Their liquer license is about to get over soon.

Also this is commercial land and no loan is expected on this so that end user can invest his money.

Otherwise i was getting a rate of 7350/- on papers which is very much justified on that location.

They opened first 50 flats for NRI's only all over the world and said that will be lauching more than 8000 in india which is not the case, price is still the same....

But trust me the way they speak, its next best destination similar to Burj Development in dubai.

My uncles have invested though from dubai in 2 flats.

Cheers

wave infratech is managed by his son only since bgning.. so not much affected by ponty's death!... but this project is vast! it is so much vast dat dey r not able manage der own property!.. iv even heard dat parts of sector 25A land has been given to many builder through FSI and Reliance is confirmed.. 17 acres land been alloted to dem! builders like mahagun.. victory are trying der hands as well!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DCTONLINE
    so that's about 5+ % discount on BSP of 7500/- . I have gone for 40%, hope to strike off 5 to 6 %.

u must have taken through investor clinic people?.. pls be careful in terms of credit note.. der reputation is not good in the market regarding credits !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stiffler

All the best to you bro.

Dear Stiffler,

Please share the price at which you bought the SCO. I went to their office in Dec. and was interested in a 60m or a 75m SCO that was 2 side open. The price was 15500 or 16500 ( cant remember now) plus there was a 5% discount. Basically the SCO was opposite sector 35. I decided not to go ahead due to other commitments and I also felt that the prices wre not going to go up in a hurry and I could always enter in about 18 months time. I am very optimistic about the prospects of the SCO over a 5-7 year horizon.
    How much payment has gone so far?
    Have the rates moved up recently ( over the past 12 months)?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by domainakash
    wave infratech is managed by his son only since bgning.. so not much affected by ponty's death!... but this project is vast! it is so much vast dat dey r not able manage der own property!.. iv even heard dat parts of sector 25A land has been given to many builder through FSI and Reliance is confirmed.. 17 acres land been alloted to dem! builders like mahagun.. victory are trying der hands as well!

wait a minute .....are you sure about this ?

can anyone confirm that part of wave city center land is sold to many builders via FSI route ?

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote