Last updated: September 14 2013
27 | Posts
3418 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elixir Windz Sector 150

Re : Elixir Windz Sector 150

guys i just saw the above ad on a website .. does anyone have more info .. is this on logix neoworld plot ??

Comment

Yes sir, it is on the logix plot. I am dealing in this project,and would be happy to help you with all the information you require.

Comment

It is a soft launch. The company prices are Rs. 4000psf (CLP). The unit sizes are 1050 sqft, 1500 sqft, 1800 sqft and 2600 sqft. The FAR in this sector is 1.75 and the sector is also called sports city. I am an underwriter of this project, and so can offer very good prices which you would not find in any project on the expressway.

Comment

Originally posted by smridh View Post
          It is a soft launch. The company prices are Rs. 4000psf (CLP). The unit sizes are 1050 sqft, 1500 sqft, 1800 sqft and 2600 sqft. The FAR in this sector is 1.75 and the sector is also called sports city. I am an underwriter of this project, and so can offer very good prices which you would not find in any project on the expressway.

Forget Area FAR. Tell us your project FAR and density (project land area , number of towers, number of flats)

Comment

what is the background?. what they have delivered?. logix have returned the whole land of 200 acres to authority and fresh allotment will take place . i believe it will take 4-5 months more.

Comment

Originally posted by mjscindia View Post
              what is the background?. what they have delivered?. logix have returned the whole land of 200 acres to authority and fresh allotment will take place . i believe it will take 4-5 months more.
              at the site/sector-150 Authority is laying sewer line and building Roads.
              Also Cosmic Group, I don't know this builder, is to launch commercial or office space in sector-154, expressway.
              Thanks

Comment

It is a project by Divine. The registry of the land has been done and the land has a clear title. ATS Pristine is adjacent to this project. The rates would be revised by Holi. The positive point about this project is the price. At such low prices, investor has to yield minimum 800psf premium over a period of year.

Comment

Originally posted by smridh View Post
                  It is a project by Divine. The registry of the land has been done and the land has a clear title. ATS Pristine is adjacent to this project. The rates would be revised by Holi. The positive point about this project is the price. At such low prices, investor has to yield minimum 800psf premium over a period of year.
                  what's the status of "Bryan Buzz" in the same sector?
                  Thanks

Comment

No clue about Brys Buzz. All i know that it has been a slow project and the rates are exhorbitant in the same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X