Elixir Windz Sector 150

Last updated: September 14 2013
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Elixir Windz Sector 150

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
    Forget Area FAR. Tell us your project FAR and density (project land area , number of towers, number of flats)
    Reply this please...............

Comment

Project FAR is 1.5. Land area is 5 acre. And number of flats would be around 300. So it is a low density project.

Comment

The project promises good yield.There are a few parameters on which if one invests,would surely gain. This particular project can be played on low prices. I shall be happy to help if anyone wants to know anything about this project.

Comment

I also need to add that first transfer is free.

Comment

smridh, i cannot PM you, please post details of this project.

Comment

I shall email you the details. Please let me know your mailing details.

Comment

Originally posted by simplycoolin View Post
                smridh, i cannot PM you, please post details of this project.
                Company price is Rs 4000 pst BSP. These are expected to revise once they launch the project. I am an underwriter as well a broker, and so will be in a position to give you better prices. The project is on the logix plot in sector-150. Land area of the project is 5 acres. FAR is 1.5. It has four unit sizes which are 1050 sqft, 1500 sqft, 1800 sqft, 2500 sqft. For if you require any other details please let me know. My PM service is not active yet, so you can post here. Once it is active I shall be able to disclose all the details.

Comment

Originally posted by smridh View Post
                  Company price is Rs 4000 pst BSP. These are expected to revise once they launch the project. I am an underwriter as well a broker, and so will be in a position to give you better prices. The project is on the logix plot in sector-150. Land area of the project is 5 acres. FAR is 1.5. It has four unit sizes which are 1050 sqft, 1500 sqft, 1800 sqft, 2500 sqft. For if you require any other details please let me know. My PM service is not active yet, so you can post here. Once it is active I shall be able to disclose all the details.
                  Does this project have all the approvals from authority? How far is it from the expressway/service road?
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Does this project have all the approvals from authority? How far is it from the expressway/service road?
                    The approvals are not yet there from the authority but in the coming months,they will surely obtain them. The registry of the land is there though. And it shall not be more than 1600 meters from the expressway/service road.

Comment

No takers for this?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X