Got the details from a Broker today.
The prices are as below
(w.e.f. 08.03.2013) ( ` in Lacs )
Salable Area 1375 sq.ft. 1700 sq.ft. 2140 sq.ft. 2175 sq.ft.
Type 3BHK+2T 3BHK+3T 3BHK+4T+Servant 3BHK+4T+Servant
FLOOR/Plan
1st to 3rd Floor 74,33,250/- 90,74,600/- 1,12,94,920/- 1,14,73,125/-
4th to 6th Floor 73,30,125/- 89,47,100/- 1,11,34,420/- 1,13,10,000/-
7th to 9th Floor 72,61,375/- 88,62,100/- 1,10,27,420/- 1,12,01,250/-
10th to 12th Floor 71,92,625/- 87,77,100/- 1,09,20,420/- 1,10,92,500/-
13th to 15th Floor 71,23,875/- 86,92,100/- 1,08,13,420/- 1,09,83,750/-
16th to 18th Floor 70,55,125/- 86,07,100/- 1,07,06,420/- 1,08,75,000/-
19th Floor Onwards 70,20,750/- 85,64,600/- 1,06,52,920/- 1,08,20,625/-
EXTRA CHARGES
1. No PLC Charges (Park/Road)
2. No power Backup Charges upto 1KVA
3. No External Electrification Charges
4. No Fire Fighting Charges
5. No Lease Rent Charges
6. No Club Membership Charges
7. No covered car parking Charges.
AMRAPALI SILICON CITY PRESENTS - " CRYSTAL HOMES "
PRICELIST
Flexi
Inaugural
Discount of `
100 /sq.ft.

Will put the layouts, brochure etc in a dmail docs and put the link here
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hmmmm.... They changed the name again for Ph. IV. Earlier they printed out 2 page brochure also with Amrapali Legend Hights. Name was not suitable so they changed it now to crystal Homes.

Bigger sizes flats looks good and open area is more considering other areas of silicon city...

Seems a good option 5300/sqft all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali

What is the benefit of changing the name of under construction society or site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RafaelJames

purane pap dhul jate hain;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RafaelJames

It is not change of already launched towers. It is launch of new towers with new floor plan, new elevation with different name. These might work as different projects in same boundary or same project just different naming. No clarity so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    purane pap dhul jate hain;)

Amrapali name itself is more badnam than silicon city. kya phark parega?
    CommentQuote
  • What do you guys suggest on price as per new layout.

I feel the new towers are not cogested as all others and adjoining iconic towers.

Will this be a good buy at this rate, location is no doubt best from the main road.

What is the rate expected after possession of phase 1 in silicon city.
    CommentQuote
  • New Layout of silicon city (got from broker's site). very congested.

No iconic towers as planned previously.

CommentQuote
  • my goodness... buggers have changed the layout again....

Where is tower 1 in this layout -- Crystal homes. i booked in tower 1. 704, 1375 sqft.

but now color is blue for my flat which mean 2140 sqft ????

Whats happening... Amrapali just building concrete structures..... No iconic towers now ????
    CommentQuote
  • The layout will keep changing every time the 'White' towers change to coloured!
    Also as per floor plan there are there are 9 towers, but the layout shows only 7, wait for another layout update for others to appear.
    CommentQuote
  • Will put the layouts, brochure etc in a dmail docs and put the link here

These is the layout plan which I received.
    Strange that something else is also being circulated. Amrapali he... u can refer to only 'As Built' drawings.... ye sab to wese bhi site pe kam start hone ke baad firse change kar denge

Strange that something else is also being circulated. Amrapali he... u can refer to only 'As Built' drawings.... ye sab to wese bhi site pe kam start hone ke baad firse change kar denge
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsenal.arun
    Will put the layouts, brochure etc in a dmail docs and put the link here

Even the "doctored" layout looks to be heavily cramped....too much falts and very little open area. Just Towers all around.

Any one has idea what is the density in this project. My guess 150 flats per acre.

Even the "doctored" layout looks to be heavily cramped....too much falts and very little open area. Just Towers all around.

Any one has idea what is the density in this project. My guess 150 flats per acre.
    CommentQuote
  • Please read this first:
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-amprapali-hanging-garden-about-scrap-52536.html

if its amprapali , it can happen with any of its project....BEWARE.
    CommentQuote
  • Govt. office se bhi battar hai amrapali.... Nobody will answer in office, nobody will answer on , without informing tower 1 mein se 1375 gayab hi kar diya, they dont even care ke cusotmer kya hota hai.

Jitne tower ghusa sakte ho ghusa do...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011

I also received this layout (with Iconic towers) from broker called Bhavya in email. I think he has database from amrapali and frequently send mails. But I seen a post with link by another broker in Amrapali FB page.

Searched Amrapali Crystel homes on net and found it on multiple sites created by brokers.

Amrapali site is not updated as usual.

My guess is Amrapali got the message from market that it wont be able to sale luxury houses with bigger sizes in Iconic Towers so this change in plan.

Now Cramped layout. Bad for new buyers and for buyers of X,Y,Z towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Probably layout change is reason to change names to Crystal homes from legend heights.
    CommentQuote