Hi Everyone, I am looking to invest in a property with a budget of 50-55Lacs and am bit confused with so many options available for which i am reaching to you guys.

My only constraint is that the developer has to be A+ . One of the options ppl suggest is to invest in 1 BHK DDA Flat in Delhi; others suggest Noida Expressway. Gurgaon seems to be out of reach....

What do you guys suggest?

Is investing in 1 BHK DDA Flat better then Noida Expressway...i am just looking to invest ...not for residential purpose.

Also - would request if senior members and ppl having invested in zing advise me if its a worthwhile to invest now? The reason i bring up zing is that it falls within my budget. Panache is bit costly though.

Appreciate your responses.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Amit44
    Hi Everyone, I am looking to invest in a property with a budget of 50-55Lacs and am bit confused with so many options available for which i am reaching to you guys.

My only constraint is that the developer has to be A+ . One of the options ppl suggest is to invest in 1 BHK DDA Flat in Delhi; others suggest Noida Expressway. Gurgaon seems to be out of reach....

What do you guys suggest?

Is investing in 1 BHK DDA Flat better then Noida Expressway...i am just looking to invest ...not for residential purpose.

Also - would request if senior members and ppl having invested in zing advise me if its a worthwhile to invest now? The reason i bring up zing is that it falls within my budget. Panache is bit costly though.

Appreciate your responses.

Just a data point--The biggest STP of noida,treating sewage of 83 sectors and villages, is going to be operational.Its located close to Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Property

Yamuna Expressway is the better option for long term investment as you can get high returns there in comparison of 1 room DDA flat.

Property in India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkm121
    Just a data point--The biggest STP of noida,treating sewage of 83 sectors and villages, is going to be operational.Its located close to Zing.

when it will be operational..how far it would be from LZ..
    CommentQuote