One of my close relative has Agriculture land near Lucknow, approx 4 bigha pakka(10000 sqmtr). This land is about 5 Km from Indira nagar colony. This is his ancestral property and all nearby land is sold to some local colonizer which they sell as residential plots.
Now some colonizer approach him and offer @80lac per bigha to sell his land so that they can also developed plots on it. Actual plot rates were around 10000 persqmtr.
So if he sell land to colonizer will get 3.2 cr, but if he develop and sell plots then will get around 7 cr from his 7000 sqmtr developed land (less 3000 for internal roads and parks)

Keeping above calculation in mind now he is thinking to sell land in form of plots of 100-300 sqmts.
So now question is that how he can do so to sell plots, is there need to make some society and registered it for the same or can sell direct small plots.

I have put this thread in Noida and not in Lucknow because most active users is from this forum so will get better and more response.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Response. Please do some help and reply.
    Originally Posted by singhpa
    One of my close relative has Agriculture land near Lucknow, approx 4 bigha pakka(10000 sqmtr). This land is about 5 Km from Indira nagar colony. This is his ancestral property and all nearby land is sold to some local colonizer which they sell as residential plots.
    Now some colonizer approach him and offer @80lac per bigha to sell his land so that they can also developed plots on it. Actual plot rates were around 10000 persqmtr.
    So if he sell land to colonizer will get 3.2 cr, but if he develop and sell plots then will get around 7 cr from his 7000 sqmtr developed land (less 3000 for internal roads and parks)

Keeping above calculation in mind now he is thinking to sell land in form of plots of 100-300 sqmts.
    So now question is that how he can do so to sell plots, is there need to make some society and registered it for the same or can sell direct small plots.

I have put this thread in Noida and not in Lucknow because most active users is from this forum so will get better and more response.
    CommentQuote
  • need some help on this.
    Originally Posted by singhpa
    No Response. Please do some help and reply.
    CommentQuote