Dear All,

Spend 10 minutes on ATS corporate video, 30 mins on ATS other projects, videos & pictures.

The way people on IREF defend there beloved builders/investments - After those 30-40 minutes - ask yourself - can my builder will be able to beat this benchmark called ATS ??

Home

PS - Gaziabaad ke builders se compare mat karna ......woh kuch bhee kar sakte hain :-))))))))

Regards
sbajaj
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No doubt Ats is among the best and very few can think of matching the niveau of Ats
    CommentQuote
  • I saw this video last week only while checking details of one hamlet project. ATS is really a builder and looks like do regular connect with residents. I never heard of it with any other builder. No wonder ATS projects are costly and in demand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Dear All,

Spend 10 minutes on ATS corporate video, 30 mins on ATS other projects, videos & pictures.

The way people on IREF defend there beloved builders/investments - After those 30-40 minutes - ask yourself - can my builder will be able to beat this benchmark called ATS ??

Home

PS - Gaziabaad ke builders se compare mat karna ......woh kuch bhee kar sakte hain :-))))))))

Regards
    sbajaj

Very true Mr Bajaj but now we can say yes there are developers like Sobha,IREO that are no less than ATS but i want more of these developers to be there in Northern part of India so that we should have choices to be made Betwn good developers & so called developers just every1 on the forum see d designs of a Developer name as Total Environment present in Bangalore,Pune & Hyderabad & you will forget d above mentioned developers as being d largest Real Estate Market In India(Delhi NCR) deserves best of the developers to be present in this particular vicinity.

Disclaimer: To be the Best(ATS) you have to take out d best(Total Enviroment)

For all ATS Personnel if you are there on d forum don't get too happy by seeing d fan following on the forum or in the market its just (Hum Khuda the gar na hoti dil mein koi mudua aarzoo ne hamari hume banda bana diya)
    CommentQuote
  • 350 views and only 2 comments :-)

PS - I know the feeling :-)

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • I am gobsmacked. upcoming high rises and high density will never be able to create this aura for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait and watch....

Just wait and watch.... Amrapali will be ruling above ATS :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Kapil706
    Just wait and watch.... Amrapali will be ruling above ATS :bab (59):

Nahiiiiiiiiiin.... You can't underestimate the power is Supertech and BPTP...
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is still nowhere closer to the quality of JP (see JP green in greater Noida). No comparision.....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes jp gn is good but JP Pavllion court (noida) is no where near ats. jp is a mixed bag on one hand it has got f1, jp gn properties and on other hand avg quality noida properties (barring few) which is yet to be delivered. whereas ats have a 100% track record of delivering quality that too on time.
    CommentQuote
  • JP is selling their properties in Noida for bargain but at the same time delivering late. So finally they cost a lot more to buyer, so that is one thing.

Coming to quality, JP still doing best construction in Noida, has best FAR, open area, best clubs. If you see the payouts and construction till date, its really amazing. Most people wont be able to offord JP high end projects at later date........
    CommentQuote
  • jp noida township is too big to be compared to builders like ats. there is no delivery till date from jp. pc is coming closest to delivery and see the quality. there investors/endusers are crying on iref also. and it's a fact deliveries will take time and quality is yet to be seen in noida.cost of living in a pvt township will be more expensive. electricity, water etc. what people can afford or not in the future is off topic but as of today vfm builders with such quality are rare in noida. pictures/videos speak for itself.
    CommentQuote
  • JP is for people with a long term view and with deep pockets..
    May be its suitable for people who already own a house. Normally if so see JP green most of the buyer are not still living but its hell of a luxury no comparision....
    CommentQuote
  • Even leave all other comparisions, down 5 years from now most of the luxury projects in JP wish town will fetch way much more resale price than compared to ATS village or any other projects....
    CommentQuote
  • future assumptions (jp) vs current reality (ats). let's hope jp won't go bankrupt in five years time (50k crore debt) or looses it's interest to run the day to day show after delivery. after carefully evaluating kasablance, orchards and imperial. we have bought 250 sqmtr plot in sector 46 (bayana and coloured payment done, transfer in process). we will sell this plot in 4-5 years time and buy one rtm flat for enduse. jp or other builder time will decide.

jd
    CommentQuote
  • There is no comparison between JP and ATS due to size and scale of operation. The real question is that, Whether ATS or 3C at the size of projects and operations of JP will sustain the same quality.

There is really no quality township project delivered in Ncr till date. hope JP wish town be first of its kind.
    CommentQuote