I'm planing to buy a property either on Noida_expressway or in New Gurgaon.

My budget is around 1.5cr.

Please suggest which place is better in terms of price appreciation and amenities.

Is it safe to invest in Jaypee projects ?

out of 2 Which is a better place to make a long term investment

Big question :: In long run can UP(noida) be as progressive as Gurgaon ?

Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by supergal76
    I'm planing to buy a property either on Noida_expressway or in New Gurgaon.

My budget is around 1.5cr.

Please suggest which place is better in terms of price appreciation and amenities.

Is it safe to invest in Jaypee projects ?

out of 2 Which is a better place to make a long term investment

Noida definitely will be as progressive as Gurgoan, the infra is better any day and the complete expressway will be delivered in 5 year which is what your horizon for investment is.

In this budget, you can go for high end projects like, Prateek Edific, Amadeus (By saha, ex AT"S" director).

Noida definitely will be as progressive as Gurgoan, the infra is better any day and the complete expressway will be delivered in 5 year which is what your horizon for investment is.

In this budget, you can go for high end projects like, Prateek Edific, Amadeus (By saha, ex AT"S" director).

CommentQuote
  • Hey Supergal

nice pic. Gurgaon is not safe for ladies. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hey Supergal

nice pic. Gurgaon is not safe for ladies. :)

Cookie bhai, line mar rahe ho yahan bhi...
    CommentQuote
  • @passion

Isn't the express way all ready complete ?

What more is going to be there in terms of expressway in next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supergal76
    Isn't the express way all ready complete ?

What more is going to be there in terms of expressway in next 5 years.

Madam ji, aap agar expressway par jaoge to you will find out on either of your sides (left & right) that 90% projects are under-construction.

I was trying to say that all those under construction properties will be delivered in next 5 years and it will be liveable till the pari chowk.

Having said that, if today you invest with one of the reputed builders as the ticket amount is high, it is expected to grow atleast 2.5 times in 5 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • @passion

Got it thanks , do you also have some idea about new gurgaon .
    CommentQuote
  • Stop your marketing here .....
    Originally Posted by rajeevshamra
    I heard Urbtech India launch a commercial project is going to be launch in sector 132 opp to ATS Village Urbtech Trade Centre on noida express way.
    Is any one have any suggestion about this as i want to know more about
    Urbtech India
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Gurgaon. Although Noida has a better infrastructure but somwhow Farmers, builder, Authority eat into your profits when you invest in Noida. Thats the reason why most projects in Noida get mediokar return at best...........
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon anytime!! No Brainer!!
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon right now is definitely better in terms of return, infra not so sure.

Now the big question is How long can Gurgaon develop in absence of basic infrastructure.

I believe crime is not an issue since its the same every where, let it be Delhi, up , Gurgaon or any city in India ( + im not planning to live either in UP or Gurgaon) .
    CommentQuote
  • Infra will not be able to push Noida too far, because of overavailability of land and high FAR
    CommentQuote
  • But if you can hit some sweet spot,, there is laways oppotunities.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek011282
    Infra will not be able to push Noida too far, because of overavailability of land and high FAR

overavailability of land ???

HOW???
    CommentQuote
  • Putting an interesting DP is a new ply it seems. And showing the results too :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • If you have budget to buy in Gurgaon, then never think/look to buy in Noida.
    Gurgaon is way ahead in terms of appreciation and will remain in future because of huge demand.
    CommentQuote