Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dheerajv
    Hi All,
    I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I...I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me. How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Dhiraj

A few points you may want to consider:

1. The carpet as a % of super built up is on the lower side (please do a search within the forum and you should get some relevant results).

2. Location is good if you ignore the village and the low income housing that is close to it. The sector is not developed and will take time to develop - so if this is an investment, you should definitely shop around.

3. Construction quality is seriously sub par. I lived for a few years in the US and after coming back did an extensive search in all Noida regarding projects that would have a good finish. A few builders are clearly doing a good job e.g. purvanchal, eldeco, ATS, Assotech, Stellar, etc. Please have someone visit amrapali exotica in sector 50 to get an idea of the finish.

Good luck with your decision.
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Thanka a lot guys....your feedback really helps. I am getting a price of 3050 psf over flexi payment plan. Is it worth taking ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dheeraj

You may want to specify the following so that the forum members can help you better:

1. Budget (overall range is fine)
    2. Minimum area of apartment that you are looking for.
    3. Any particular location preference (Noida / Gr Noida, etc)

thanks
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • My Budget is somewhere around 50-55. I am looking for a 3BHK with area around 1500 sq ft. I am looking for a good location in Noida but not a place which is almost the end of Noida(Like sec 117, 119 etc.) Amrapali Sapphire fulfilss almost all my requirements but i have following doubts.

1. Why the details of this project are not listed on Amrapali's Website?

2. Is Amrapali group a reliable one? Do they complete their project on time (Within 6 months of given timeframe)

3. I don't trust property agents becoz all of them are telling me that everything is sold out but they can get something for me. Obviosuly they are making stories. When i spoke to amrapali's guy he told me that 3B3T (the one i am interested in) is sold out so i am not really sure who is telling the truth here.

If anyone has any suggetions please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajv
    My Budget is somewhere around 50-55. I am looking for a 3BHK with area around 1500 sq ft. I am looking for a good location in Noida but not a place which is almost the end of Noida(Like sec 117, 119 etc.) Amrapali Sapphire fulfilss almost all my requirements but i have following doubts.

1. Why the details of this project are not listed on Amrapali's Website? -

2. Is Amrapali group a reliable one? Do they complete their project on time (Within 6 months of given timeframe)

3. I don't trust property agents becoz all of them are telling me that everything is sold out but they can get something for me. Obviosuly they are making stories. When i spoke to amrapali's guy he told me that 3B3T (the one i am interested in) is sold out so i am not really sure who is telling the truth here.

If anyone has any suggetions please advice.

1. Websites are not always going to help you - visiting the builder's office is often the only way to get a clear picture w.r.t. availability and rates. most builders are not very transparent with information.

2. Regarding on time completion - No idea. I was not impressed by quality of construction so dropped them. However, they have delivered a few projects in noida and indirapuram.

Also, 45 looks great on paper - but a personal visit would help you decide - have a friend visit that area first. I was going to suggest the eldeco project in 119 but you're already against that sector- so lets not go there.

Several projects exist in sector 61 - Prateek Fedora, Gardenia Grace and Manisha Keybee's marvel homes. You may want to google and see if they work for your price.

Supertech had launched 'amber heights' in sector 51 (close to metro station) - you may want to check on availability. PM me for contacts and i will share what info I have on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Vaibhav. I will ask my relative to go visit the site of sector 45. If you can give me details of Amber heights that would be awesome.
    CommentQuote
  • pls call supertech at their noida office and have them email the details to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Sapphire

Hiii,

Amrapali Sapphire is indeed sold out for Phase I,most of the flats gone to PSUs, IAS guys. 4 new towers were again launched as PhaseII, again they were sold out in couple of weeks.I tried to book one 3bhk for myself, but it seems it will be tough.

It looks like very few sets are available as of now as most of their marketing staff says that all flats sold out. I am trying to use some PSU influence and if i manage to get info on any availability of flats, I will keep you guys posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know if you get something. I am also interested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Sapphire

Hii,

I presume that there a very few flats available. 2bhk easier to get. You may visit their marketing office in sec 62.

It is good project, and will be completed on time. Do let me know what rate they are offering you before finalizing..

All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali

Hiii,

The Amrapali group is perhaps the only Builder which is still able to seel their projects, start construction during these hard times.

Their project in Vaishali is of good quality, and their new project Platinum has very high specs. Anyways, it is individual choice which matters...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nisar,

Have you got the 3bhk if yes then at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Sapphire

Hiii,

I am getting a 3bhk option in onr of the front towers. Tomorrow i am going to finalize. If you want, can pm me . I will provide more details once i finalize.
    CommentQuote
  • Nisardel: all the best. do let us know how it goes.. and the final negotiated price (+ any black money component?)
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Sapphire

Hiii Dheerajv,

The 3 bhk flats are almost out. I am opting for a 3 bhk in any of the front towers ( Tower x,y,z). These towers are just opp.the marketing office of Unitec Grande hence there is no chance that any highrise tower will come in front.The other towers are much inside and bang opp. the village existing adjacent to the plot.

I am opting for flexi payment option, rate Rs 3100 psf. But i may suggest that you hurry up pls...
    CommentQuote