Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

investKSKK it seems you are worried, if your cynical comments could have brought anyone down then i suppose by now Amrapali would have gone 100KM deeper inside the earth's crust, and the speed at which you ppl curse it would have popped out of USA on the other side

But sir that's not the case, "chill n fun" i dont need your advice so please dont waste your time

Comment

noida2gn7 You are something...first you said, we are trying to bring down, then you are saying, my comment will not bring down anything...this is exactly what i said, dont worry and live in your mansion, our comments will not do any bad for your awesome property...

Now I understand, what you are trying to do here, the name of the game you are playing here is "The Last Word Wins". So you are free to comment last on this one and you win, and be happy

Comment

investKSKKKKKKKK i stand by whatever i wrote, i think before i write, perhaps you may consider as applying for yourself.
        I said you are trying to bring down Sapphire buyers, yes i said it, and then i also said that whatever you try it wont happen.SO!!

Whether my property is mansion, awesome or ugly, its mine and i will take care, you seem so concerned anyways.

I didnt had that inkling of the game, perhaps you love to play it, but i don't. I never knew you were in a game of posting, even if that means to post shit!! Now go play this on other threads.

Comment

3 families have shifted to Tower X and Z . Amrapali staff are telling that U, V and W will be ready by December 2014 as lifts being installed there is taking time. However, with the pace of installing lift so slow , December 2014 looks unlikely. It will be nice to see phase 2 coming in shape by March 2015.

Amrapali should do something to clear the road debris in front of XYZ. It is in pathetic shape.

Comment

visited phase 2 yesterday. Common area is shaping up fast. Lot of labours are working. Greenery on the back of X Y Z is also shaping up. People have started moving in .

One/Two family have moved in W , X and Y each.

Lift work in Tower W is slow. Very Very slow. U and V tower lift is progressing well . After XYZ, I think they will hand over UVW.

Road in front of XYZ is still in pathetic shape.

Comment

Clean up activity is started in front of X,Y,Z tower ( Road side ). Swatch bharat abhiyan.

Comment

Good to know that clean up activity in front of XYZ has started. Any pictures inside campus of Phase -2 to share please ?

Comment

hai kumar sahab,

if you own an apartment , than to let you know that there are few pictures posted in the facebook page of amrapali sapphire 2.

construction quality not bad.

i myself tired my hand with the plaster on the walls, things are ok.

so i donot need anyones expertise on material work of sapphire.

whole project will be repainted once the work has been completed .i spoke to the management personally.

the best thing of this project is the view across the road ,but only if your apartment has that view.

rest time will say.

jai ho cookie sahab ki.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:28 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Yes Raibahadur ji , I have a unit in Sapphire phase 2. My tower will take the whole of 2015 to come to shape.

I saw a very poor planning by Amrapali. U and V is in advanced stage. XYZ is also in advanced stage. W is still under construction.

If the plan was to start handing over from Z followed by Y , X and so on, then they should have done W in that order followed by V and U. The incomplete 'W' is giving a very dirty look and spoils the entire view of the Phase 2. Extremely bad. I feel pity for those who are planning to shift to XYZ and most of them will be staying with the labourers of W.

This is where professionalism comes in play. My tower is not even plastered. God knows when they will start work there.

Comment

My apologies, it seems we had posted our query initially in the wrong thread. Can IREF colleagues please help with the current competitive prices in the resale market for Amrapali Sapphire Phase 2. They say that the possession will be in March 2015.

We're looking at a 2BHK of 1140 ,and hoping to move in as soon as possible. A broker just offered 5300 psf all inclusive. Just wanted to know how negotiable this price is . Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X