Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

shaitaan ji , people are shifting slowly in XYZ. Heard that two families have started living in W also where lift is NOT YET BUILT. I wonder how are they managing without lift ??? Can Raibahadur ji throw some light on overall progress of Ph 2

Comment

Originally posted by mrityunjay View Post
      What dictionary u use Mr firstimebuy?
      Mrityunjay, I use a dictionary of the real world whereas you are probably using one from a fantasy world.

I only wanted to ask you (in a very polite way) where can you get a decent locality floor on a 160 sq yd plot in Delhi for 1.5 Cr? No need to get agitated.
      Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:21 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Ha ha ha ! Mr firstimebuy, u don't need a dictionary to know the meaning of decent location! Decent location means just decent location. Amrapali Sapphire may not be a decent location for Mukesh Ambani or for Vijay Mallaya but decent for you. Decent location is easily understandable if you think it leaving your ego and ghamand. I am not agitated at all. Peep inside your soul , your darkness will vanish and you will find all answers.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
          Raibahadur , your defence of amrapali on this forum has ranged from "all bureaucrats have bought" to "all top management has bought". What is a top management in a builder company - mostly same illiterate idiots who like some investors thought that property prices double every 2-3 years. There has been many posts in this forum by you earlier saying that no 3bhk or 4bhk is for sale in Noida. If your info Is correct, guess you will see all those penthouses for sale pretty soon .
          BTW, Anil sharma beoming a financier for nitish kumar in this elections is not good news either for amprapali buyers. The money that should have been spent on completion of projects is now getting diverted in a losing proposition.
          Originally posted by ArpanT View Post
          Arre i sent you the details as a reply, and its showing in my sent items!
          i got nothing in my INBOX

Comment

That was another person who inboxed me - similar username, so he got the reply. JUst sent to you as well. recheck. If not, please send your corrected email id - the one that you sent was incomplete.

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
              geeta colony, shahdara laxmi nagar vinod nagar floors are in range of 1.5 cr, decent locality for maritunjaaya jee, IN vihars of east delhi 2cr +, saket etc min 2.5 cr.
              Ha ha ha , Munjal Bhai, shahdara/geeta colony me kitne flat chahiye ! 1 cr se neeche dilaunga !!

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
                geeta colony, shahdara laxmi nagar vinod nagar floors are in range of 1.5 cr, decent locality for maritunjaaya jee, IN vihars of east delhi 2cr +, saket etc min 2.5 cr.
                Munjal Bhai ! you are also infected by Decent locality BUG. Come out ! grow up and stop talking like decent locality. Decent locality is purely a relative terminology and don,t urge unnecessary.

Comment

The property prices in Delhi has corrected upto 40% since last one year.

Comment

Im sorry... I was referring to localities in South Delhi

Comment

As the OIL demand worldwide drops drastically because, usages have gone down as per the production then, OIL prices have dropped by more than 50% in last 5 years. SImilarly, to against this REAL ESTATE hyped price by agent, builder and investor nexus; drop the demand. Dont buy any flats in this hyped and manipulated price. This will definitely come down by 50%. In fact, for REAL ESTATE market down still has not come. Lets wait for another few months; it will start bleeding. Things have already started; and JAYPEE has given the offer of one studio flat free on purchase of one 2 or 3 BHK flat.
                      Let see this real estate market a dust. Dont buy this in hyped price else fall into the life long burden of a hepty loan and spend sleepless nights over heavy EMI.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X