Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

    Originally posted by noida2gn7 View Post
    Yes i am giving ground reality of rent for 2 BHK being around 20k, you are promising "Achhe Din" by saying 2BHK is available for 15K in sector 45 AS :-)

    I dare you rather than misguiding, share genuine contacts who are willing to rent out for 15K.
    Your saying 20k but there are enough ads on portals for 18k. So still some room for negotiation. It seems you have vested interests in AS.

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

      kalesh sahab,

      kyon aap log pareshan ho rahe ho.

      enter face book, put your requests directly.

      phone kariye aur agar pasand hai to le lijiye.
      Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

        Originally posted by Kalesh View Post
        Your saying 20k but there are enough ads on portals for 18k. So still some room for negotiation. It seems you have vested interests in AS.
        As per you ads quote 18k then on what basis you claim plenty availability in 15 k??

        Vested interest: What is the definition?? I stay in AS as a owner and hence have no benefit/nuksan if rent is 5 k or 15k or 25k......being a resident it is my duty to guide with ground reality on this thread......

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

          People have starting moving in U,V,W,X,Y,Z of Phase-2. I fail to understand why Amrapali has kept the road in front of XYZ so untidy and in miserable condition. Even Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has no meaning. How the XYZ residents are tolerating so untidy outside.

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

            The only advantage which I find in Amrapali Sapphire is that the builder is NOT charging any society charges. This is probably giving comfort to people like noida2gn7 who are claiming to be staying in sapphire campus. Rai Bahadur ji Bale bale . It is a saving of approx 3-4 thousand rupees every month.

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

              What r maintance and others charges?

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                kumar71 not paying monthly Maintenance is not the reason i stay in Sapphire, and tommorow when builder starts charging i will not sell and search a new society where there is No maintenance charge.....

                If you find Sapphire advantageous only because it is not charging Maintenance, i am amazed, dont shift for that freebie, that may be ending soon :-)

                Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
                The only advantage which I find in Amrapali Sapphire is that the builder is NOT charging any society charges. This is probably giving comfort to people like noida2gn7 who are claiming to be staying in sapphire campus. Rai Bahadur ji Bale bale . It is a saving of approx 3-4 thousand rupees every month.

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                  i am getting a 1390 3 bhk for 5600 psf in resale. is it a good deal or should i bargain with the builder??? seniors pls guide

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                    Looking for a 2BHK OR 2BHK+study for rent in Amrapali Sapphire for my family. I work in HCL, can pay upto 16K. Please let me know if any one can help me in this.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                      Originally posted by spaldon View Post
                      i am getting a 1390 3 bhk for 5600 psf in resale. is it a good deal or should i bargain with the builder??? seniors pls guide
                      Slightly more . Should not be more than Rs. 5400/-.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X