Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: September 10 2017
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

These are brand new societies. I wonder whats going to be the situation when occupancy will increase and the building will age.

Comment

Not sure right or wrong ,but i have paid the demand for mission completion .

The basis is , even otherwise i was going to pay and henceforth finish the business.

Any views guys.
      Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
        Not sure right or wrong ,but i have paid the demand for mission completion .
        The basis is , even otherwise i was going to pay and henceforth finish the business.
        Any views guys.
        Sir

Hats off to your Love for Amrapali.

Amrapali should have spared you for the sake of your loyalty
        Thanks

Comment

hello cookie sahab,

as i have paid all their money , so i did not mind paying off the last bit also.

it has got nothing to do with love for amrapali , my apartment is almost ready in phase 2.

i do not know when i am going to live in that but will take the possession.

i like location hence forth will keep it and if i have to move than it will be UGCC ONLY.

any how are you, i read your posts and remain updated .

Comment

Doesn't feel good to see a toned down Rai bahadur. I think now you have accepted the reality. Things are deteriorating for Amrapali with each passing day. The workers are highly demotivated. Paying salaries to staff is getting difficult. Students of Amity and nearby colleges are in plenty. Morale is all time low. You find people speaking abusive languages and walking with their head down sporting a mission completion badge. What will a badge do ??.

Yesterday went to B and C tower. Two of my friends are in that tower. Seepages are in many places. Security guards were discussing that they are not getting money from contractors. So not interested in doing duty. Bhagwan bharose. Maintenance is slowing down. It will be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
              Doesn't feel good to see a toned down Rai bahadur. I think now you have accepted the reality. Things are deteriorating for Amrapali with each passing day. The workers are highly demotivated. Paying salaries to staff is getting difficult. Students of Amity and nearby colleges are in plenty. Morale is all time low. You find people speaking abusive languages and walking with their head down sporting a mission completion badge. What will a badge do ??.

Yesterday went to B and C tower. Two of my friends are in that tower. Seepages are in many places. Security guards were discussing that they are not getting money from contractors. So not interested in doing duty. Bhagwan bharose. Maintenance is slowing down. It will be a disaster.
              Big Big Banners 'Mission Completion" are being hanged across all Amrapali projects for marketing.

Those banners are also helping Builders to hide the seepage and poor quality perfectly done by Amrapali.
              Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
                hello cookie sahab,
                as i have paid all their money , so i did not mind paying off the last bit also.
                it has got nothing to do with love for amrapali , my apartment is almost ready in phase 2.
                i do not know when i am going to live in that but will take the possession.
                i like location hence forth will keep it and if i have to move than it will be UGCC ONLY.
                any how are you, i read your posts and remain updated .
                From Amrapali to UGCC. From frying pan to fire. You do have a knack for adventure (read misadventure)

Comment

Dear guys,

i have 3700 SqFt apartment in Sapphire in a very good tower. 2 servant rooms and it is 5 bedded.

2nd floor right in front of club.3 side open Noida Expressway can be seen and also club of phase 1.

4 car parkings.i have fused to 1850 SqFt apartments.

and all payment done , owe nothing to anyone.if UGCC starts its business ,I may not have any difficulty in selling that's for sure.

I can add some more & move to UGCC but that is only if UGCC gets in order not a fool otherwise.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; September 29 2015, 10:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting

Comment

abhijithaz; why r u posting same thing on every thread of amrapali?

you are spamming the forum.
                    Last edited by Malvish; September 29 2015, 11:10 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Facebook RWA Group

Formed a facebook group for members -

Close the gaps between letters

h t t p s : / / www. facebook. com / groups / 565445253607659 /

Or search for "Amrapali Sapphire RWA" on facebook homepage. Be careful of a few builder/realtor created groups out there. This one is a closed group, where you will need to request for membership.

Or message me your email address, so I can send you an invite.
                      Last edited by nosferatu666; October 8 2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X